LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

LOOK GUYS.......WHAT DO YOU THINK? (see the sample clicks)

Does anyone know the status of Twilight Storm's??? Depending on her/him to complete the MOD for this. Hope everything is ok...I am working on options to get this into the games in the event we need an alternate. 

Are there any modders out that willing to assist or tutor me??? The only issue i have is that dang Visual Studio. Everything else I have worked out. ANY help will be greatly appreciated!!!

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 7:29 PM, xray69 said:

Any news ?

Working on it....no assistance with the mod but I am studying to learn it. Meanwhile I hope to release a basic set of animations that can be used with Passions and KW.

Keep your eye out. Thank you for your interest!!

On 2/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jentertaino said:

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it'd override the default birth at home spin-and-catch-baby animation.

Not sure about overriding the default birth at this time. I have made a few failed attempts at that but will not give up until I accomplish it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Man, this is an absolute dream come true!! Three questions:

• Do you accept suggestions (for poses, face expressions etc.)?
  • Will you convert this to Sims 4 too or would you allow another modder to do it?
  • Do you have a ko-fi or something the like?

On 3/29/2020 at 3:39 AM, ciconius said:

Man, this is an absolute dream come true!! Three questions:

• Do you accept suggestions (for poses, face expressions etc.)?
  • Will you convert this to Sims 4 too or would you allow another modder to do it?
  • Do you have a ko-fi or something the like?

Hello, see below for responses to your questions:

* Yes, I will accept request. Cannot promise perfection but I am willing to try.

* I do not currently play Sims 4 so I will not be converting however,  I am not objected to another modder/animator converting them provided they credit me for my idea and original work

* I am working on a ko-fi/patreon for assistance so that I can increase my project and bring even more to the Sim community!! Thank you for asking and consideration 

Keep an eye on my post and I will advise more about this soon.

Can you make a historical birthing chair? like I play historical hoods as well as regular so I'd be interested if you can make a modern as well as a historical version maybe add a Death rate I can change depending on where they give birth as well as how many sims present whether or not one is medically trained may be tie it with vector so let's say my sim has an std such as s.i.v add a precentage rate that the baby contracts and have that differ between home birth unassisted home birth assisted and hospital birth c-section. Maybe make all hospital births c sections? also add a time limit that prevents whoohoo for a SIM week, and add a feature that either prevents or reduces the chance of pregnancy for however long the mother breasts feeds.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:30 PM, Alfredalfer said:

Can you make a historical birthing chair? like I play historical hoods as well as regular so I'd be interested if you can make a modern as well as a historical version maybe add a Death rate I can change depending on where they give birth as well as how many sims present whether or not one is medically trained may be tie it with vector so let's say my sim has an std such as s.i.v add a precentage rate that the baby contracts and have that differ between home birth unassisted home birth assisted and hospital birth c-section. Maybe make all hospital births c sections? also add a time limit that prevents whoohoo for a SIM week, and add a feature that either prevents or reduces the chance of pregnancy for however long the mother breasts feeds.

I am an amateur and what you have listed seems a bit advance for me at present. Here is some of what I am working on for this mod.

Nausea

Braxton Hicks Contractions

Miscarriage

Still Birth

Birth Control Pill (similar to the Condom options in Passions)

Multiple people in the room (which will include Doctor/Midwife)

Ultrasound Animations

C-Section

Epidural

Breastfeeding

and more to come.......hopefully this will work for your historical birth. I don't make items so if you have a chair that you can point me to, I will be happy to attempt animations for delivery on the chair. At present I have labor animations on a ball and in a chair but no "pushing/birth" on a chair. 

Hey! Are you really going to include the features you saying? It would be fantastic if you do. But can you make it a standalone mod instead of a passion plugin? Or at least compatible for kinky world too. It will be appreciated for sure if you do that

Also can you give a clue about release date? Im really looking forward to put this mod to my modpack

Best wishes and good luck :)

3 hours ago, quantin said:

Hey! Are you really going to include the features you saying? It would be fantastic if you do. But can you make it a standalone mod instead of a passion plugin? Or at least compatible for kinky world too. It will be appreciated for sure if you do that

Also can you give a clue about release date? Im really looking forward to put this mod to my modpack

Best wishes and good luck :)

Hello, 

thank you for your interest in my project. At present I will be releasing animations that can be played via Passions (there is some work required to make this work in KW). Until Twilight comes back it will be a bit weird in the Passion mods because the actors continue to "think" they are having sex but it is the only way that is presently available. 

The ultimate goal is to make this a standalone and because I am not a modder, it is taking some time to learn the programming. For this reason I cannot give you a time but I am working on this a bit everyday and hope to finalize it ASAP.  (Because I want it just as bad as you guys do;-). 

As for all of the details I listed....I plan to add it ALL if possible! As soon as I learn the coding to MOD. Thanks for wishing me luck and follow me so that you will be aware of updates, including additional animations that I have created in my folder!!!

On 4/9/2020 at 9:29 PM, SMS3Lynn said:

I am an amateur and what you have listed seems a bit advance for me at present. Here is some of what I am working on for this mod.

Nausea

Braxton Hicks Contractions

Miscarriage

Still Birth

Birth Control Pill (similar to the Condom options in Passions)

Multiple people in the room (which will include Doctor/Midwife)

Ultrasound Animations

C-Section

Epidural

Breastfeeding

and more to come.......hopefully this will work for your historical birth. I don't make items so if you have a chair that you can point me to, I will be happy to attempt animations for delivery on the chair. At present I have labor animations on a ball and in a chair but no "pushing/birth" on a chair. 

There's already mods doing what was mostly listed. I think what you may want to do instead of trying to do a lot from straight up scratch is try and tie it to either kinky world or passion.

noona already has a working breast feeding mod.

oniki kw has the capacity to tamper with menstrual cycles.

Passion allows messing with pregnancy with pregnancy.

as for what I'd like with this birth mod mostly the ability to run the risk of spreading siv to babies. Siv is found in passion and nraas vector. 

Maybe create a c section animation? as for what maybe used I'm trying to find like a like to to this toliet that looks kind of like a birthing stool. I'd be happy with animations resembling a medieval birth. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/wk1Kr79ZSg385i256

something like this?^^

19 hours ago, Alfredalfer said:

There's already mods doing what was mostly listed. I think what you may want to do instead of trying to do a lot from straight up scratch is try and tie it to either kinky world or passion.

noona already has a working breast feeding mod.

oniki kw has the capacity to tamper with menstrual cycles.

Passion allows messing with pregnancy with pregnancy.

as for what I'd like with this birth mod mostly the ability to run the risk of spreading siv to babies. Siv is found in passion and nraas vector. 

Maybe create a c section animation? as for what maybe used I'm trying to find like a like to to this toliet that looks kind of like a birthing stool. I'd be happy with animations resembling a medieval birth. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/wk1Kr79ZSg385i256

something like this?^^

Hello, thanks for your interest and your suggestions. I apologize if I didn't make it clear that I am an ANIMATOR. These are specialty animations which I am attempting to place in a stand alone mod to bring them all together in one package. HOWEVER, everything you listed is "not" what I'm working towards. All of the MODS you listed or either rabbit holes are they do not have animations such as Nona's breast feeding mod which is exactly what I am using as a reference. As for NRAAS, I reached out and got NO HELP from that platform so, I'm not attempting to do it all from scratch but because I am an amateur learning how to bounce off of these other mods it requires "learning from scratch". There aren't many if any people out there still interested in modding the Sims3 or helping others learn. This makes me kind of on my own.  

What I am working on will comprise of "all" of these features without adding several different mods crowding up the system. The reason I chose to separate it from Passions/KW and some others that use such features is the added benefit of having this relate directly to "pregnancy and birth" only. At present when i use the animations with Passions, they both get naked and references having sex. I have to use cheats to change their clothes and without Twilight Storms presence or assistance I haven't figured out how to change this without cheats. The menstrual cycle feature is mixed with KW which is soooooo large some people cannot use it without a significant lag in their system and they may not have the money for specialized game systems. Not to mention their are some features in KW that many do not desire in their game. 

I understand what you are referring to and I am studying their features to see how it was done and decide if it can be directly connected,  but "standalone" is what many of my supporters have requested and I myself would like this as well. I will look into your request and see what I can do to service your desire if possible.

Thanks again for your support. 

17 hours ago, SMS3Lynn said:

Hello, thanks for your interest and your suggestions. I apologize if I didn't make it clear that I am an ANIMATOR. These are specialty animations which I am attempting to place in a stand alone mod to bring them all together in one package. HOWEVER, everything you listed is "not" what I'm working towards. All of the MODS you listed or either rabbit holes are they do not have animations such as Nona's breast feeding mod which is exactly what I am using as a reference. As for NRAAS, I reached out and got NO HELP from that platform so, I'm not attempting to do it all from scratch but because I am an amateur learning how to bounce off of these other mods it requires "learning from scratch". There aren't many if any people out there still interested in modding the Sims3 or helping others learn. This makes me kind of on my own.  

What I am working on will comprise of "all" of these features without adding several different mods crowding up the system. The reason I chose to separate it from Passions/KW and some others that use such features is the added benefit of having this relate directly to "pregnancy and birth" only. At present when i use the animations with Passions, they both get naked and references having sex. I have to use cheats to change their clothes and without Twilight Storms presence or assistance I haven't figured out how to change this without cheats. The menstrual cycle feature is mixed with KW which is soooooo large some people cannot use it without a significant lag in their system and they may not have the money for specialized game systems. Not to mention their are some features in KW that many do not desire in their game. 

I understand what you are referring to and I am studying their features to see how it was done and decide if it can be directly connected,  but "standalone" is what many of my supporters have requested and I myself would like this as well. I will look into your request and see what I can do to service your desire if possible.

Thanks again for your support. 

Oh okay I know someone who can code, um they worked on a few mods for sims 4 and 2 I could ask them if they'd be willing to help code in some of the features you mentioned so it can be a totally stand alone mod. I've been tinkering with nraas as well. I've been trying to get kw to work with nraas so I've been toying with nraas coding. but I haven't had much success yet.

5 hours ago, Alfredalfer said:

Oh okay I know someone who can code, um they worked on a few mods for sims 4 and 2 I could ask them if they'd be willing to help code in some of the features you mentioned so it can be a totally stand alone mod. I've been tinkering with nraas as well. I've been trying to get kw to work with nraas so I've been toying with nraas coding. but I haven't had much success yet.

Yes please, any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!

5 hours ago, SMS3Lynn said:

Yes please, any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!

also am restoring my old pc if I can pull up my old files I'd probably have half the work done already, I toyed with inteen when it was still a thing for sims 3; I had the hospital overhaul mod but I kept getting errors so I ended up making a Franken mod out of both. All I'd have to do is code it so the animations are recognized and I may pull out some components of vector so it'd have options for stds being transferable, and add a mortality rate. Also it shouldn't be too hard to throw in noonas breast feeding mod so it's in a compact form. the only issue I can see is coding a menstrual cycle, I had a bitch of time doing it but Id could try again. I'd probably expand on it too myself like add a new fertility measurement system, with factors such as weight age etc. as for bc pills Immah go ahead and look at this pill script mod,  it may not be feasible with out an external mod, but the pill script mod I've used basically causes no lag. but I'm going to look at the codes.