LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your interest in my project.....life happened and put a temporary pause on these. I am still here and work is still in progress. 

As of now I have the mod working with animations but you will have to use the "moveobjectson" cheat to place Sim mom on the bed. If you guys are ok with this, I will release it for use and continue working on the "route to" and "use objects" to perfect it. 

Please let me know...your votes and replies will help me determine if I should release it as is or wait until perfection!!!

8 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

life happened

OY! How dare life happen!!! ?Hope you know I am joking! My life happening was only laptop problems for 2 months. I still do not have all of my files, but... Oh well! Happy you are well in these crazy times.

Personally, I say release what you want, when you want. You are working on a very ambitious mod, and doing an incredible job!!!!! 

On 10/20/2020 at 6:57 PM, LadySmoks said:

OY! How dare life happen!!! ?Hope you know I am joking! My life happening was only laptop problems for 2 months. I still do not have all of my files, but... Oh well! Happy you are well in these crazy times.

Personally, I say release what you want, when you want. You are working on a very ambitious mod, and doing an incredible job!!!!! 

Yes, LadySmoks....I understand that you are joking!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Well looking at it from a creators POV I can understand wanting to wait until its finished and the way you imagined it.

From a players POV I can understand wanting any bit of new stuff asap because you never know when life or anything else could come and delay things even more.

But I agree with LadySmoks and I think you should have the ultimate say as it is your mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All, 

To those of you who have inquired about updates, I will be releasing a revised set of default animations which will allow you to place your sim mom on the bed during childbirth. You will need to use the "moveobjectson" cheat for now because I am still working on routing and object use. Anyone out there that can provide relevant help, please let me know. Be on the look out for the new defaults within the next day or two.

Thanks!!!

Happy Simming

49 minutes ago, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you LadySmoks

I also just thought about Twilightstorm, as he has returned, and has been active with Passion. Perhaps he knows animations? Perhaps not so much, but his mod IS script. For all 3 people, as woohoo animations do route to and use beds, hopefully something very similar can be done with your mod for bed routing. )))))))) Also, the scripts change outfits for the actors, from clothes to nude/ naked outfit/ topless only, bottomless only (according to what the animations call for). Maybe something, again similar, can do as you hope and change the sim into birthing gown??? I think that making any kind of CC or mod has the same roots... figuring out HOW!!! )))))))))))))))) Or, finding someone who can help you figure out how. )))))))))

12 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I also just thought about Twilightstorm, as he has returned, and has been active with Passion. Perhaps he knows animations? Perhaps not so much, but his mod IS script. For all 3 people, as woohoo animations do route to and use beds, hopefully something very similar can be done with your mod for bed routing. )))))))) Also, the scripts change outfits for the actors, from clothes to nude/ naked outfit/ topless only, bottomless only (according to what the animations call for). Maybe something, again similar, can do as you hope and change the sim into birthing gown??? I think that making any kind of CC or mod has the same roots... figuring out HOW!!! )))))))))))))))) Or, finding someone who can help you figure out how. )))))))))

I have enlisted Twilightstorms help and have also been in contact with Onikikay. Working really hard to get this accomplished. The idea of change of clothes has already been accomplished.  Again, thank you for your support and encouragement. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, lucas1i said:

I am not that great animator to make animations for this wonderful mod

I don't think @S3LynnModswants anyone to make the animations, but to give some advice about how to do routing to the bed and using the bed as an object for the animations that she is making. Not sure if you cover those things all in your post about making animations, but know that you have made animations that route to beds, doors, windows.

And, great is not for a humble person to claim, but for us who admire your work to bestow upon you... and we have! )))

20 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

routing to the bed and using the bed as an object

i think storm or oniki would be right person for it. don't know if clydie knows it. asked them, they might help.

7 hours ago, lucas1i said:

i think storm or oniki would be right person for it. don't know if clydie knows it. asked them, they might help.

Thank you.....the animations have been created by me. Ladysmoks is correct in saying that the help I need is to route to and use the object. 

On 11/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, S3LynnMods said:

Hello All, 

To those of you who have inquired about updates, I will be releasing a revised set of default animations which will allow you to place your sim mom on the bed during childbirth. You will need to use the "moveobjectson" cheat for now because I am still working on routing and object use. Anyone out there that can provide relevant help, please let me know. Be on the look out for the new defaults within the next day or two.

Thanks!!!

Happy Simming

Looking forward to seeing this mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of the final touches are being worked on according to her last post. So there isn't a download of the full mod yet. But she has put one animation you can download in one of her posts here. Its just an animation change though but the full mod will do more once its fully out.

On 1/22/2021 at 4:07 AM, Cowboy5646 said:

On page 4 on here. Read what she posts though because the animation doesn't like include the baby coming out at all if I remember right. But the full mod will.

Thank you so much for keeping everyone up to date. I am working with Twilight Storm to get this MOD to you guess....SOON!!  Hint Hint