LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 6:06 PM, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you so much for keeping everyone up to date. I am working with Twilight Storm to get this MOD to you guess....SOON!!  Hint Hint

Hi just a quick question but is there a specific ETA? If "soon" is the most specific you want to or are able to be however that's fine of course! Ultimately take as much time as you need!

Unfortunately soon is the best that I can give you. I am working with the help of Twilight Storm to get this to you as soon as possible. 

My hope is within the next month (4 to 6 weeks). That is only my hope, sooner if possible!!! Thank you so much for asking!

If you go over to my Kofi page you will be able to download a "pre-set" that I have available. 

3 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

soon is the best that I can give you

Good enough for me!!! Oh... just tease them!!!!!!!!!!! I do it all the time! ))))))) You work on it, something isn't as you want, you do it over, but just can't get it quite right... walk away... chill some vodka, watch a movie and get back to it when you do. )))))))))))))

Too bad FemmeBots can't get pregnant and use your mod. And the mini I'm getting bitch slapped around by with bones clipping would work great for birthing since there isn't any garment below the hoo-hoo to get in the way!

Remember... VODKA!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 4:55 PM, S3LynnMods said:

Still in Process!!! No date at this time.

Take your time.

I'm sure we all can wait for you to finish whenever you can finish.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all so much for your interest. I understand your desperation. I too am soooooo desperate to get this mod up and running. It is still alive and I am in a position of "waiting" because I am not doing the final step alone. I am at the mercy of another who's schedule is pretty full. 

Please keep checking in and I will see if there is anything that I can release while you wait.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys....guess what? I have a "small" piece of the MOD ready for you to try. 

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR MESSAGING ME. Your answer may be here:

1. This sample "DOES NOT" include the baby being born. This is for labor and birth "animations" only. 

2. This is user directed. You must click the Birthing Center Computer Monitor and select and animation to play. After the animation is complete the Sim will go back to it's routine. ?

3. Only Sim mom can animate. I have not yet completed the couples animation coding. 

4. There is NO SOUND...I repeat "there is no sound" BUT, there will be!!! I'm working on it. 

5. Please read all directions before attempting to use this item. 

Unzip the package into your MODS folder. Load up your game and locate the computer monitor with my MOD logo from the office selection and place it anywhere on your lot. 

In live mode, click the computer monitor and select the animations you desire to play out. 

You must use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "moveobjects on" to place your Sim mom on the bed. 

****Please be patient, the MOD will route the sim to the item being used (such as bed, birthing balls and bathtubs....this is only a sample so that you can see the project is still alive!!! 

Thank you all for your support!!!

Happy Simming

S3Lynn.BirthingCenter.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing this and all your work!!  I've just delved into TS3 modding in the last couple of years and it's odd that for the size of the community, there is little information of decent quality for advanced modding...or as I've found, even some basic modding.  I appreciate the time you've put into this and am excited to see how it grows!

2 hours ago, CosmicArt said:

Thank you so much for sharing this and all your work!!  I've just delved into TS3 modding in the last couple of years and it's odd that for the size of the community, there is little information of decent quality for advanced modding...or as I've found, even some basic modding.  I appreciate the time you've put into this and am excited to see how it grows!

Thank you...and you are correct. There is NO good detailed tutorials out there for certain things. I enlisted the help of Twilight Storm but he seems to have taken another break. Therefore, I am again on my own trying to figure this out. BUT, I have worked to hard and I "WILL NOT" give up on seeing this finished!!! 

Good luck to you as well, can't wait to see what you have to share with the community!

On 5/3/2021 at 10:27 PM, S3LynnMods said:

Hi Guys....guess what? I have a "small" piece of the MOD ready for you to try. 

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR MESSAGING ME. Your answer may be here:

1. This sample "DOES NOT" include the baby being born. This is for labor and birth "animations" only. 

2. This is user directed. You must click the Birthing Center Computer Monitor and select and animation to play. After the animation is complete the Sim will go back to it's routine. ?

3. Only Sim mom can animate. I have not yet completed the couples animation coding. 

4. There is NO SOUND...I repeat "there is no sound" BUT, there will be!!! I'm working on it. 

5. Please read all directions before attempting to use this item. 

Unzip the package into your MODS folder. Load up your game and locate the computer monitor with my MOD logo from the office selection and place it anywhere on your lot. 

In live mode, click the computer monitor and select the animations you desire to play out. 

You must use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "moveobjects on" to place your Sim mom on the bed. 

****Please be patient, the MOD will route the sim to the item being used (such as bed, birthing balls and bathtubs....this is only a sample so that you can see the project is still alive!!! 

Thank you all for your support!!!

Happy Simming

S3Lynn.BirthingCenter.zip 1.46 MB · 32 downloads

These are great. I eagerly await the day when I can see the finished product.

I do have a question though. Is homebirthB supposed to do anything?

On 5/15/2021 at 7:44 AM, MalachiNix said:

These are great. I eagerly await the day when I can see the finished product.

I do have a question though. Is homebirthB supposed to do anything?

These are only snippets to show you what is to come. The first release will be animations "on command" with sound. The second release will produce baby and the final release is expected to deliver baby vaginally and more!!!

On 5/17/2021 at 9:31 PM, S3LynnMods said:

These are only snippets to show you what is to come. The first release will be animations "on command" with sound. The second release will produce baby and the final release is expected to deliver baby vaginally and more!!!

What I meant is, HomeBirthB doesn't actually make my sims do any animation. I know this is just a teaser, which is why I'm asking if HomeBirthB is actually programmed. If it isn't, that'd explain why nothing happens when you select them.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, MalachiNix said:

What I meant is, HomeBirthB doesn't actually make my sims do any animation. I know this is just a teaser, which is why I'm asking if HomeBirthB is actually programmed. If it isn't, that'd explain why nothing happens when you select them.

ok,,,got it. you are correct HomeBirthB has not been programmed into the teaser.

One thing I noticed is that I can't actually make the mother do the animations before she gives birth to the kid. She will go in labor and then I enter the name for the kid, it then lets me interact with the computer you added with the mod so I go to play an animation but the baby would spawn in before she gets the chance to do the animation.

I ain't gonna complain about the mod because I think the animations and everything are great. But I just know in the last animation you put out before this latest one, the mother would do a custom animation before the kid actually spawned in the world. Where as now im just not able to get her to do it before the kid spawns in. Im just posting it here to find out if I just didn't do something right or if the mod ain't working as intended. And if it ain't working as intended I just wanted to post about it here so that you know about it and can work on it.

Keep up the good work though!

7 minutes ago, Cowboy5646 said:

One thing I noticed is that I can't actually make the mother do the animations before she gives birth to the kid. She will go in labor and then I enter the name for the kid, it then lets me interact with the computer you added with the mod so I go to play an animation but the baby would spawn in before she gets the chance to do the animation.

I ain't gonna complain about the mod because I think the animations and everything are great. But I just know in the last animation you put out before this latest one, the mother would do a custom animation before the kid actually spawned in the world. Where as now im just not able to get her to do it before the kid spawns in. Im just posting it here to find out if I just didn't do something right or if the mod ain't working as intended. And if it ain't working as intended I just wanted to post about it here so that you know about it and can work on it.

One thing I wanna mention right fast that could be causing the issue im having is when I start up the game it only shows one of the packages files in this little pop up. I put both the files from your download in the Mods folder but for some reason it only shows the one in game. So I ain't to sure if I just did something wrong or not. But I thought this would be worth sharing in case its something I did wrong and not you, that way you aint wasting time trying to fix something that aint really wrong with the mod, and is really just a problem with how I installed the mod.image.png.bade60aa756a3aa28c42320ad0cc859b.png

5 hours ago, Cowboy5646 said:

One thing I wanna mention right fast that could be causing the issue im having is when I start up the game it only shows one of the packages files in this little pop up. I put both the files from your download in the Mods folder but for some reason it only shows the one in game. So I ain't to sure if I just did something wrong or not. But I thought this would be worth sharing in case its something I did wrong and not you, that way you aint wasting time trying to fix something that aint really wrong with the mod, and is really just a problem with how I installed the mod.image.png.bade60aa756a3aa28c42320ad0cc859b.png

Thank you so much for the feed back. I appreciate you letting me know. Here are a few things to note. 

The default birth animation "replacement" is NOT connected to the "separate" animation player. The computer(animation player) will only allow labor animations for game play or movie makers. I am working on the mod which will eventually incorporate the actual birth but for now and until I can get consistent help, this is how it is. I'm so sorry. I really really really wanted to have this MOD up and running by now. I'm not giving up but it will require much patience. 

As for the updated default replacement, I will examine this to see what happened. In the meantime, reinstall the original and enjoy until I can get back with a resolution. 

HAPPY SIMMING!!!

2 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you so much for the feed back. I appreciate you letting me know. Here are a few things to note. 

The default birth animation "replacement" is NOT connected to the "separate" animation player. The computer(animation player) will only allow labor animations for game play or movie makers. I am working on the mod which will eventually incorporate the actual birth but for now and until I can get consistent help, this is how it is. I'm so sorry. I really really really wanted to have this MOD up and running by now. I'm not giving up but it will require much patience. 

As for the updated default replacement, I will examine this to see what happened. In the meantime, reinstall the original and enjoy until I can get back with a resolution. 

HAPPY SIMMING!!!

Ohh ok ok. In my head I thought I could just interact with the computer when the sim was in labor xD. This is all fine though. I just wanted to make sure the issue was posted to see if it was a problem with how I installed or with the mod teaser itself. Keep up the good work!

On 5/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, Cowboy5646 said:

I have a mod called Pregnancy Controller and what I essentially did was start the labor animation using the computer monitor, then use pregnancy controller to "give birth now". It's as close as we'll get until someone can help the OP.