LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

On 7/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, S4Occultist said:

This is great!! Those waterbirth videos are looking awesome!

I am much more interested on a Sims 4 version but if I can help I'd like to. I'm not much of a coder but I can probably whip up a mesh with a working v like the one discussed in the previous page. It would add more bones to the mesh so not sure how would it be importable to the game... 

Something similar? Link please?

I found this thread over at this forum:

https://sims4studio.com/thread/20387/rigs-baby-question

Maybe this user can help this mod and be helped in turn?

Thank you so very much for your compliment. I would love to have you mesh a working v for me. As for Sims 4 , I tried and I just can't get into it the way I can Sims 3. If only they had and open world maybe I could. But for those of us remaining faithful to Sims 3 I will keep working. 

Please advise me of what I need to have you assist with the working v rig. While you are at it maybe I could impose upon you to create a rig for a hospital bed with stirrups. I will message you with more details. 

On 7/30/2020 at 4:29 AM, momomli said:

Hey its awsomee for real gameplay can you do this for the sims 4 ??

Hi, unfortunately I don't play the Sims 4 but I read somewhere that someone is working on something like this for the Sims 4. If not, maybe I will attempt it after finalizing Sims 3. So many animators and modders have abandoned Sims 3 and I would like to be one who remains to keep the game alive!!!

Thank you for your compliment!

Hello Everyone....Look what I have for you all! 

Default replacements for the "Have Baby" animation. This is a far cry from the Real Labor Birth Mod that I am working on but I thought it would be nice to have a little something while  you wait. 

Additional information is included within the zip. Drop it in your mods folder and let me know what you think! No worries, these are ONLY animations and if you do not like them you can simply delete the package and your EA animations will return.

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip

On 8/2/2020 at 6:02 AM, S3LynnMods said:

Default replacements for the "Have Baby" animation. This is a far cry from the Real Labor Birth Mod that I am working on but I thought it would be nice to have a little something while  you wait. 

Additional information is included within the zip. Drop it in your mods folder and let me know what you think! No worries, these are ONLY animations and if you do not like them you can simply delete the package and your EA animations will return.

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip 107.27 kB · 20 downloads

Neat work you got there. Looks way better than the bullcrap that EA made ;)

3 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you....I am excited to share additional projects for everyone to enjoy!!!

On 8/2/2020 at 1:02 PM, S3LynnMods said:

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip 107.27 kB · 22 downloads

Does it work with pose players or is it an actual animation?

13 hours ago, Toddno16 said:

Does it work with pose players or is it an actual animation?

This is an actual DEFAULT animations. No pose player or additional tools needed. After dropping the package in your MODS folder it will REPLACE the EA Have Baby animations. 

Please read the post and the information that I have included. Everything that you need and are asking is listed. 

HAPPY SIMMING

5 hours ago, quantin said:

I know its off topic but, I'm wondering if you can make a breastfeeding mod too?

Best of the luck :)

Hello, If you read the original post on this feed you will see the plans for the REAL CHILDBIRTH MOD.  My plan is to add several wish list items to the MOD and it will include BreastFeeding Animations. Nona Mena has created a MOD and I do not plan to recreate it but I am working to change the animations. Follow me (S3LynnMods) and this post to keep up with my projects. 

HAPPY SIMMING

On 7/26/2020 at 2:24 AM, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you so very much for your compliment. I would love to have you mesh a working v for me. As for Sims 4 , I tried and I just can't get into it the way I can Sims 3. If only they had and open world maybe I could. But for those of us remaining faithful to Sims 3 I will keep working. 

Please advise me of what I need to have you assist with the working v rig. While you are at it maybe I could impose upon you to create a rig for a hospital bed with stirrups. I will message you with more details. 

I understand, the lack of CAW tool is the worse for me but for now I'll be giving it a chance ahaha

sure, that shouldn't be a problem!

also about the historical ones that people mentioned before, post image for reference and I'll add to my to-do list!

On 8/5/2020 at 12:41 AM, S3LynnMods said:

Hello, If you read the original post on this feed you will see the plans for the REAL CHILDBIRTH MOD.  My plan is to add several wish list items to the MOD and it will include BreastFeeding Animations. Nona Mena has created a MOD and I do not plan to recreate it but I am working to change the animations. Follow me (S3LynnMods) and this post to keep up with my projects. 

HAPPY SIMMING

I was talking about adult breastfeeding. You know what im saying? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 8/10/2020 at 7:18 PM, quantin said:

I was talking about adult breastfeeding. You know what im saying? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

awwww ? well....I also have some passion animations that I have completed. Focused on finalizing the labor and delivery MOD...but will share more "passions" soon!

1 hour ago, S3LynnMods said:

awwww ? well....I also have some passion animations that I have completed. Focused on finalizing the labor and delivery MOD...but will share more "passions" soon!

Fuck no! I'm sure they are fantastic but my game is completely modded and set up for KW. Is it possible to convert them and where can i find them anyway?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, quantin said:

Fuck no! I'm sure they are fantastic but my game is completely modded and set up for KW. Is it possible to convert them and where can i find them anyway?

I have attempted to use KW and maybe it's the "slow" system that I have but it completely jams my game. Everything lags so I am not versed on converting the animations. HOWEVER, Onikikay is one of the people who is helping me "behind the scenes" work on my MOD and perhaps I can get her assistance to convert the Passions animations or recruit the help of a KW player who is skilled in doing this. Either way we will get something done because I would love for everyone to enjoy my hard work if they desire to!

I have not yet made the Passions animations available but will be sure to tag you when I do. You can at least view the sample videos. Who knows I may attempt to create them as "default" WooHoo replacements?

2 hours ago, TheArtOfSimsGam said:

Are you still working on this if so how long before it is finished?

57869608669__078784AC-FFBA-4799-AB82-556446209F5E.MOV

Hello, YES I am still working on this! As I have stated in previous post I am a complete NEWBIE to modding and coding therefore I cannot predict a time. I can say that I have successfully completed a script MOD and am now learning to incorporate the animations to function on demand. As for the baby being delivered from Mom's V, this may take a bit longer because I must figure out the system that will tell the game to place the baby in the correct position. This is simple to do in Blender but the game reads it different and it is NOT that simple. 

***DEFAULT BIRTH ANIMATIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW**** I made this ready to fill in until the MOD is complete. Please go to the downloads section and try it out in your game. I would love to hear what you think of them!!!

On 8/25/2020 at 6:02 PM, S3LynnMods said:

I have attempted to use KW and maybe it's the "slow" system that I have but it completely jams my game. Everything lags so I am not versed on converting the animations. HOWEVER, Onikikay is one of the people who is helping me "behind the scenes" work on my MOD and perhaps I can get her assistance to convert the Passions animations or recruit the help of a KW player who is skilled in doing this. Either way we will get something done because I would love for everyone to enjoy my hard work if they desire to!

I have not yet made the Passions animations available but will be sure to tag you when I do. You can at least view the sample videos. Who knows I may attempt to create them as "default" WooHoo replacements?

You are a perfect modder and person. I really would like to donate you some bucks if you can take it :)

9 hours ago, quantin said:

You are a perfect modder and person. I really would like to donate you some bucks if you can take it :)

Thank you...it does take a great deal of time and I would appreciate any donations you would like to offer. Working on it at the moment. Be sure to follow me and you will be advised of updates!!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 6:09 AM, quantin said:

I appreciate the support...it goes along way. You can join my donator support group at Ko-fi/s3lynnmods. There you will find the latest updates on my work!!

• 2 weeks later...