LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

Hello my fellow Sim Fans, 

I have desired to see "real life" labor and delivery every since the Sims 2. There were many questions and comments on several sights about if this should be included in the game. Some are happy with the spin and burrito baby falling out of the sky but there were some, like myself who desire to see the "real" thing. Sooooooo after much trial and error I have learned to animate and thanks to our very own Twilight Storm and his modding expertise, this dream is becoming a reality.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you a sneak peek of what we are working on.....LDMOD (Labor Delivery MOD for Sims 3) I am interested in getting your feed back. Request, suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome. Please be nice as I am very new to animating and still learning and improving my skill. I am also working on a few other animations such as breastfeeding and more PASSION animations such as foreplay; kissing, touching, climaxing, cuddling before and after and so on. 

Looking forward to hearing what you all think!!! Click the links below to view animation clip

FE208220-43E3-42AE-AD36-8A1C1019544C.jpeg

2CE7495C-2B14-4245-913C-B5B2663236E6.jpeg

4B2D82FB-B948-4B92-91C3-58DCEA6060A6.jpeg

63BD52F4-1B15-450F-9B44-3F00ABD02131.jpeg

4 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Hello my fellow Sim Fans

hey, Lynn,

hope this finds you fine.
i just watched the four animations in sequence, and they look already fantastic! the pregnant girl's facial expression as well as her motion are quite realistic; i only did not understand the other two sims (male and female) standing next to her. are they supposed to be an obstetrician and a doula?
i'm out of reactions — the thumbs up on the lower right section of yourpost — right now, but i'll get back to your topic so to give it a positive reaction, ask questions, and give it a broader input.
congrats for the great idea and excellent work so far.

cheers

14 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Lynn,

hope this finds you fine.
i just watched the four animations in sequence, and they look already fantastic! the pregnant girl's facial expression as well as her motion are quite realistic; i only did not understand the other two sims (male and female) standing next to her. are they supposed to be an obstetrician and a doula?
i'm out of reactions — the thumbs up on the lower right section of yourpost — right now, but i'll get back to your topic so to give it a positive reaction, ask questions, and give it a broader input.
congrats for the great idea and excellent work so far.

cheers

Hello Zen,

I am well and hope that you are. Thank you so much for your encouragement!!

As for the 2 other people in clip, one is the father and the other is the midwife/obstetrician. I will be making a sample clip in game so that these can be properly identified. 

Can't wait to complete the project!!

15 hours ago, kirstiekirsten said:

Something I've always wanted to,  how can I get it?

Hello Kirstiekirsten,

I am currently finalizing animations and Storm is working on modding information. This will be available soon for testing in game. Thank you for following and I hope you enjoy my work to come!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, sms2lynn said:

I am wondering about Storm.....is he on vacation?

@TwilightStorm is taking care of his mother who has a serious health issue and he doesn't have time to be here and it could be some time before he is able to come back.

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww dang it.

So, this is for Passion mod, not for Kinky World mod, right?

I was hoping this is for both mods so that people who has either Passion or Kinky World Mod can use it.

On 7/17/2019 at 7:20 AM, namaradus said:

@TwilightStorm is taking care of his mother who has a serious health issue and he doesn't have time to be here and it could be some time before he is able to come back.

Oh my I didn't know this. Really sad :( I wish all the best for him and hope that his mom will get better. soon .Thanks for letting us know, cuz I wondered what happen to him.

6 minutes ago, Nemiga said:

Oh my I didn't know this. Really sad :( I wish all the best for him and hope that his mom will get better. Thanks for letting us know, cuz I wondered what happen to him.

Twilight is back already, Nemiga; the situation seems to have improved, i believe.

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, jenyeah said:

Awwww dang it.

So, this is for Passion mod, not for Kinky World mod, right?

I was hoping this is for both mods so that people who has either Passion or Kinky World Mod can use it.

I will see what can be done about this. I do not play Kinky World (not because I don't like it) but because it is sooooo heavy on my system. I would love to have some of the features from Kinky world added to Passion. 

On 8/5/2019 at 4:20 PM, amberjessie5 said:

Looks great! is this currently a part of passion? I use kinky world atm

I am working on animations to add it to Passion with the hope of later create a stand alone mod for all who desire it!!!

Coming Soon!!!

On 8/15/2019 at 12:35 PM, Clueless66 said:

Nice work so far. Can you make her V open up as she delivers, especially when she is starting to deliver the baby?

Thank you .... and you have a great idea but I am not a mesh creator and can not begin to figure out how to accomplish that. Maybe someone here with those skills would like to come aboard and help with that???