LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

18 hours ago, Alfredalfer said:

also am restoring my old pc if I can pull up my old files I'd probably have half the work done already, I toyed with inteen when it was still a thing for sims 3; I had the hospital overhaul mod but I kept getting errors so I ended up making a Franken mod out of both. All I'd have to do is code it so the animations are recognized and I may pull out some components of vector so it'd have options for stds being transferable, and add a mortality rate. Also it shouldn't be too hard to throw in noonas breast feeding mod so it's in a compact form. the only issue I can see is coding a menstrual cycle, I had a bitch of time doing it but Id could try again. I'd probably expand on it too myself like add a new fertility measurement system, with factors such as weight age etc. as for bc pills Immah go ahead and look at this pill script mod,  it may not be feasible with out an external mod, but the pill script mod I've used basically causes no lag. but I'm going to look at the codes. 

I would love to see this....maybe collaborate with you. Mentioning the Hospital Overhaul reminded me that I would like to "sterilization" feature as well. Anyway, I am working on that chair mod for you. My plan was to create labor mods on a birthing ball and they are very similar. Coming soon I will send to you via DM for your viewing. And if you can get this coding done, I will happily share animations with you. 

22 hours ago, SMS3Lynn said:

I would love to see this....maybe collaborate with you. Mentioning the Hospital Overhaul reminded me that I would like to "sterilization" feature as well. Anyway, I am working on that chair mod for you. My plan was to create labor mods on a birthing ball and they are very similar. Coming soon I will send to you via DM for your viewing. And if you can get this coding done, I will happily share animations with you. 

don't worry I'll try my best to get old mod files in some shape or form, if not I may have to start from scratch as long as I can get a copy of intern I could have a good base to start with I already have vector, pill script and noonas breast feeding mod, if I can get inteen I can at least start on menses. 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:15 PM, Alfredalfer said:

the only issue I can see is coding a menstrual cycle, I had a bitch of time doing it but Id could try again. I'd probably expand on it too myself like add a new fertility measurement system, with factors such as weight age etc. as for bc pills Immah go ahead and look at this pill script mod,  it may not be feasible with out an external mod, but the pill script mod I've used basically causes no lag. but I'm going to look at the codes. 

Not sure if you are interested, but KW seems to have this part down in detail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 4:17 AM, landess said:

Not sure if you are interested, but KW seems to have this part down in detail.

yeah but we already went over kinky world it causes lag so I am trying to make a dumbed down version using the original inteen for sims 3 so it won't conflict with nraas and cause lag.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:58 PM, Alfredalfer said:

yeah but we already went over kinky world it causes lag so I am trying to make a dumbed down version using the original inteen for sims 3 so it won't conflict with nraas and cause lag.

I wasn't suggesting using it, but instead looking at it's scripts for 'inspiration'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, AngieDoll said:

Any news????? ??

I have actually been in contact with Onikikay, the creator the KW MOD...she is willing to offer support. Keep your fingers crossed, we WILL have this MOD very soon!!! 

If this has been mentioned already, sorry to repeat.

One possibility for getting part of this mod into the game may be to mod the birth animations a2b_pregnancy_homeBirth_x (mom) and a2b_pregnancy_homeBirth_y (baby).  This could be much simpler than incorporating it into a larger mod, but wouldn't use all of the material you've created.  It could just be a small substitute until the whole project is complete.

Something similar has been done for TS4, but I have little modding experience with TS3 to know how it would compare.

22 hours ago, CosmicArt said:

One possibility for getting part of this mod into the game may be to mod the birth animations a2b_pregnancy_homeBirth_x (mom) and a2b_pregnancy_homeBirth_y (baby).  This could be much simpler than incorporating it into a larger mod, but wouldn't use all of the material you've created.  It could just be a small substitute until the whole project is complete.

Something similar has been done for TS4, but I have little modding experience with TS3 to know how it would compare.

I am aware of what you have stated.....I have actually completed a "default" birth replacement for the EA version. However the idea I am working on for the MOD is greater than that. We will have the father/coach, midwives, additional family support, and baby being delivered from the proper location and not raining from the sky!!! I appreciate your input.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Magnificent Job btw I am blown away bc I have been waiting for a mod like this for the sims 3. I play almost everyday. Thank you for ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK that you've put into this, and i cannot wait to see the final result!!!! Is there anything we can download pertaining to this mod??? Sorry i'm really excited no pressure lol!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I just wanted to check the state of mod and i can easily say that it looks fantastic! It seems like its been a month since your last reply in this thread so i cant tell if you are still keeping on with that or abandoned it but im saying it anyway. You got this, we are all looking forward to see the playable version and integrate to our games :)

Hello Everyone....I am still here and am still working. I have not and will not abandon this project. Keep in mind I am NOT a coder and am learning from scratch. I have a group of wonderful coders who have agreed to help me but they are doing just that "helping" and not doing it for me so it is taking a bit of time. BUT, it will be completed. 

Thank you all for your support and I hope to have something available for you soon.

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

On 7/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, jenyeah said:

Awwww dang it.

So, this is for Passion mod, not for Kinky World mod, right?

I was hoping this is for both mods so that people who has either Passion or Kinky World Mod can use it.

I am working on a MOD that will be independent if possible so that everyone can enjoy it!

On 4/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, S3LynnModder said:

Working on it!!!

You work like me! ☺️ It may take a while, but it will be worth it! That you have been in contact with Oniki, and she is willing to help, is wonderful news!

This is great!! Those waterbirth videos are looking awesome!

I am much more interested on a Sims 4 version but if I can help I'd like to. I'm not much of a coder but I can probably whip up a mesh with a working v like the one discussed in the previous page. It would add more bones to the mesh so not sure how would it be importable to the game... 

On 6/12/2020 at 3:58 AM, CosmicArt said:

Something similar? Link please?

I found this thread over at this forum:

https://sims4studio.com/thread/20387/rigs-baby-question

Maybe this user can help this mod and be helped in turn?