Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

1 hour ago, Xiresied said:

Works fine now is there anyway (easy way) to change its color if not its fine

Do you mean the textures? If so, you just need to replace the ones you have with whatever you wish, if you already have and are talking about color mismatch or anything like that, the only way to better fit them is to modify the color in any type of image editor that can open dds files  (I use GIMP myself).

If you want I can fit them for you, no problem! Do let me know if you'd want me to, I will also need to know which textures should I be fitting them to if you'd want me to do that. Just in case, also, don't post your textures here if you will want to go this way, as there might be permission issues and all, it would be better to send them via private message.

If you want to do it yourself, do let me know also! I can help with the how-to's that I usually do when doing this sort of work, and can also provide screen tutorials if needed. The process is actually not hard, one just needs the patience and some nack for art/mending seams from my experience (which I sorely lack in, but I can still do some work :3 )

As I said, keep in mind that I am no texture artist, I will try my best to help, but I will need input on your end, as I am kind of blind on color seams if you will want me to do the texture mending for you (not THAT blind, but I am no artist).

By the way, glad to know it is working now! :D Sorry again for all the trouble.

3 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Heres what it looks like I just wanna match the color to my characters color is all Im using Flawns Argonians and im also on Special Edition. I can probably do the coloring I just don't know how.  I have an art and animation background from collage but ive never done anything with modding or scripts.

Spoiler

20200517193551_1.jpg.a33aa9a82128b3d0270be30d28aea976.jpg

2 hours ago, Xiresied said:

<snip>

Don't worry, there is no need for scripting or anything more than just painting and replacing a file :3

What one should do is to open the texture folder for the vagina mesh AND, alongside it, the texture folder with the textures you want the vagina to be compatible with.

Then, using a program like GIMP (you will also need the dds plugin for GIMP if one is going to use that one for this), I usually do something like this:

Spoiler

1.jpg.cf4968b145afb0456892692d88c06fde.jpg

To find where these files are:

The vagina textures should be inside your Data folder in this path:

textures->BodyMann

the textures you want the vagina compatible with could be anywhere, depends on the mod and where the mod author placed them. Do let me know if you'd need assistance in finding them :3 

2.jpg.dfc3fc85214cf78a257d821c8716a617.jpg

3.jpg.d6df3e6093bf3c301cea605a82392012.jpg

4.jpg.215960e8308f2025892d21b2bef3103d.jpg

5.jpg.b16cb6d6596c01d4bcd0f699a2ddd6ce.jpg

6.jpg.7b892213e960737b7e630a0a5c8b95ab.jpg

7.jpg.362e13c89af2cb1528f82490ec949f9e.jpg

8.jpg.145dea1beb36642e5689387cf19f5824.jpg

9.jpg.aa11ae430dd0e9e6f67ee8b45ee51333.jpg

10.jpg.6aa4824646c60abcf38b5da5abc53a29.jpg

11.jpg.d9f28b93b4eb24adbf3f7ad6025f545b.jpg

12.jpg.2797bb5e1a0811a4961c226711631a67.jpg

13.jpg.e233fbe137d84112c2798d4cb80940da.jpg

[ For those interested, the textures used in the example as the textures we wanted to convert the vagina to, if my memory serves me right, are the Pride of Valhalla textures. ]

Do let me know if you'd rather have me do this for you, I know it can be pretty confusing, I tried my best with the tutorial, I hope it will be of help.

Also, as you are on Special Edition (glad to know that the mod seems to be working there also by the way, I do hope the collisions are also), if your dds files are not getting opened up by GIMP and they give you an error, it's because GIMP has issues with the way people compress Special Edition textures.

I use a bat file to convert them to LE, I have no idea if I can link it here or not, so anyone interested do let me know and I will provide a link to the site (do let me know also if I can upload a link to it here or not, don't want to anger anyone),

Also though, I think I recall Flawns Argonians being for LE also, so you could also get the LE textures from there, so that GIMP can open them (if you are going to use GIMP).

Am having a crashing problem in using your mod! I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

There could be a few things that might be causing it. admittedly I am using Vortex, and generally it moves all the stuff into their right places, and it looks like your mod's texture folder is where it should be. Maybe it's not playing nice with BD's Yiffy Age mod (I was thinking it might have human textures but work, and thought I could figure out from there on making it use the right texture. I dunno, not really that well versed in the nitty gritty of faffing with mods, most complicated I have ever gotten is making merged patches.) Or the biggest reason is it's not a Skyrim mod I can just use in Special Edition which is what I've got. If it's the latter though, I'd really like to request a port over because I'd love to use your mod! ^^

11 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

I am sorry to haer of your crashes! Never heard of this issue with my mod before, and I also am not familiar with not installing mods manually, as I don't like things being done and added without knowing what is going on behind the scenes, but I do hope I will be able to help you with this :3

Now, usually mods shouldn't crash the game because of a texture issue, to my knowledge, so I don't think it could be that, but also, I don't use Special Edition, so it could work differently there, as I know that the textures are, for some reason, compressed when made for it. Do let me know exactly what you are trying to do with the textures, by the way! If I can help, I will either do it for you and/or provide you with a tutorial on how to do it yourself no problem :3

Don't worry about the level of knowledge in modding or anything, by the way! Everyone had to start from somewhere! :D  

About porting, as I said in other posts here, I have no issues about porting the mod, but I don't use Special Edition, and the type of collisions (the newest version of SMP ) don't work on my pc for some reason, so I can convert it the best I can (I can also install Special Edition just for this), but will require someone to work with me on this as a tester collision wise and anything else that will, most probably, not work on my end, as I will not be able to see if what I am doing works or not by myself.

Other people here used this mod on Special Edition, and the only thing that was not working were the collisions it seems, some also used it with Yffy Age, so I think it should be compatible with both, barring, again, the collisions for Special Edition.

About the crashing, when does it crash? At the start of the game (menu), before that, when loading a save, or when making a new save?

Also, just in case, what version are you using? I mean, slot 49 or slot 52, or anything else? Do let me know! I hope I can help!

Hey there,

your latest version fixed the issue i had with slot 49 (now, i actually have the vagina and the schlong at the same time - nice! =)).

But...i still don't have any collision effects.

Edit:

I actually managed to make it work! Well...kind of.

The vagina opens and closes, reacts to fingers and Schlong.

But, the Schlong doesn't stay "inside" the vagina, they don't align. When the NPC is animated with Sexlab animations, the Schlong clips through the vagina and through the belly. I thought that, with collision, the Schlong would stay perfectly inside the vagina (or maybe i'm just expecting too much =))

Here are the mods i used, and their load order: - this is for SSE

1-CBPC
2-HDT-SMP
3-Your Mod (Slot 49)
4-SOS
5-Realistic SMP
6-XPMSSE

7- Your Mod's Patch (XPMSE Male Skeleton With female genital Nodes added)

4 hours ago, Tshuu said:

<snip>

Glad to know the mod works now fo you! I am very sorry for all the issues it might have caused in the past, I still have no idea why it refused to work before, the files I uploaded were THE SAME as mine, but for some reason they actually weren't? Bah, mystery.

About your issue, if you mean that the schlong goes through the vagina but reacts to it, as in, the vagina doesn't act as kind of object with mass and doesn't contain the other mesh, that's unfortunatly the way it is with collisions, and it's just how it works to my knowledge. The breasts and all the other parts that might collide with something (like hair) don't contain a mesh if it passes throught them, like, for example, pushing a finger inside mud, but instead they just react to the movemenet of the other mesh, reacting to the collision of it and nothing more, and we all hope it is realistic/that it works enough to render the effect whenever that happens. It won't stop the mesh from going through it/giving a kind of "walled containment" for it.

If that is not your issue, do let me know, I will try to help as best I can! :D

Before I forget again, by the way, your load order is quite alright and should not be part of the issue :3

14 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Sniiiiip

Alright, well the collisions isn't that big of a loss. Also yeah I automate mod installs because I am very lazy lmao.

The crash happens whenever the genitals have to be loaded up. I set my PC's genitals to 'workingvagina' via sos' mcm, take off my clothes, and it has a ctd
Same also happens if I am nude, and then set my PC's genitals to it, it will crash as soon as I close the menu and it tries to load in the genitals.
For now I am not worrying about texture stuff, because the crashing is a lil more important than it not looking right after all. ?

Edit: Also! As for what slot I am using, I am not sure, whatever is the base mod's one so slot 49 I guess since the 52 one is a separate download.

18 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Ohh, ok I understand, I think at least, what the problem is. You installed the SOS Addon, and I am VERY unsure it works for SSE, as it is for LE, and it is probably having some kind of conflict with the SSE version of SOS. This mod works for SSE if you use the equippable item (that's why I asked about the slot, as the slot 49 version lets you also equip a schlong with it, the slot 52 version, instead, hides that slot for the vagina instead), the SOS Addon is more than just an equippable mesh, as it adds to the SOS mod, links to it, and all that, but the mod is looking for the LE version, so it crashes when the stuff is not what it was created for/with. I think I can try to correct it for SSE, but I am completely in the dark as to how I should go about doing so. I think just opening the mod in the SSE Creation Kit and saving the file will update it, but I am unsure. If you have the Creation Kit for SSE, feel free to do so if you feel like it, I have some heavy health issues (congenital heart issue), and have been very weak these days, so I am unsure how long will it take me to set up everything to accomodate for a new Creation Kit and all, I WIIL DO SO, though! It's just that it might take some time (a day or so I think, not more).

[  In case you want to give it up after knowing of my issue:

Spoiler

DON'T! It cannot be cured and will probably be the death of me, true, but I have been living with it all my life, and while I still have time left I want to use it to do SOMETHING, I don't want to just "take it easy", as it will do nothing, bad or good, so it is just a waste of time, time I could use, so really, I just need to rest some days, but I will keep on working afterwards no problem!

]

About the textures, I can see why they are not your current priority lol Do call on me if you need help with them if we can resolve this issue, though! I am no artist, but can help those who are with the more technical stuff :3

Also, many use the automated install, and believe me, I think they are actually cleaner and more organized than just doing it manually, so you are doing nothing wrong, I am just THAT paranoid when it comes to file installs, at least it got me into learning modding ^^"

On 5/16/2020 at 5:06 PM, Temporary500 said:

-

Oops, I thought my email notifications were set up. Apparently they weren't, but now that is fixed. And on top of that, when I reinstalled my Dawnguard was SUPER dirty (775 ITM records and a few wild edits to boot). Thankfully had a backup of the cleaned BSAs on hand so didn't waste no time. 

And yeah, I'm surprised at meself for letting that mismatch with the slots go through, considering I checked tes5edit right before I posted here ?. Slot 49 version now works perfectly, though now the second issue I mentioned about the slot 52 version's textures being broken is still there. I'm not sure if it's failing to read one of the mannbody textures as the paths are set up correctly in nifskope and CK and files are named properly, but I have a hunch that for some reason it might be trying to use the SAM body's genital textures so will check and see where that goes. SOS version works perfectly when I picked WorkingVagina and all of its textures show up as intended, so it's definitely something up with the sam body version. 

Spoiler

capture1.JPG.effc7877a5af8d2db16cde5d57cad9ba.JPG

And do take care of yourself, no rush. 

4 hours ago, Enigmatisty said:

<snip>

Glad to know that your install is doing great now! Also glad that my mod seems to be working now as well! I still have no idea what was the cause of the issue, unfortunatly.

Now, about the textures, the type of color the screen you posted shows is usually caused by a faulty diffuse texture (the color map), and I am wondering if maybe it is incompatible with something somehow, because, otherwise, it shouldn't be getting replaced, at least, there is nothing that could do something like this to my knowledge.

I can try to dissect the SOS addon and re-vert it to being a mesh addon, and see if that fixes the issue, as the textures, as you said, seem to work with it. In the meantime, as I cannot do so at the moment, I will be comparing the addon's and the equippable item's texture setups to see if there is any difference with them (there shouldn't be, but one can never be too sure).

Thank you for all the info on this, by the way, you are being a great help of solving this, and I hope we do! :D

Also, about my health:

Spoiler

I appreciate the concern, but unfortunatly I have to choose between rushing and doing things or take my time and risk not finishing anything (*cough*winter is coming*cough*), so I am in a bit of a bind on this ^^"

I am trying to balance it out, but I usually tend to overwork myself, your words reminded me of it, I will try to take a break today, but I doubt it will be for long, it's still something though! :D

13 hours ago, Enigmatisty said:

<snip>

Making a new post in case you read the one before already, sorry for the double ^^"

I managed to open the SOS Addon and the equippable versions side by side, and noticed that the SOS Addon has a texture set linked to the Armor Addon (AA) in the Creation Kit, so I tried to link the textures like I saw in the addon, do let me know if it makes any difference, nothing happened in my game, but again, it was working before for me, so it could be working now and I cannot see it.

Slot 49.7z

Slot 52.7z

EDIT:

To be clear for anyone other than the targeted user downloading these files, these are just esp files, as it would have been kind of pointless and space consuming to re-pack everything again. I will do so if the files work, and upload them in the download section in case others are having the same issues :3

I tried the new esp you provided and it is still causing crashes.

Also I wish you the best in dealing with your heart issues, I'd never ask anyone to rush anyways as this is like doin me a favor since I have none of the no how, so take as many breaks as you need!
Also your work ethic reminds me of my Mom some hahah. She has a rare disease called Arachnoiditus, and it is a lot of pain as it's scar tissue travelling up the spine and strangling it basically. It'll eventually cripple her, but she doesn't worry about that and does not let that stop her passion for gardening.

9 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Glad to know there are people like your mom around, wish her the best to both her and her plants! I myself love cooking, I usually, unfortunatly, seem to kill every plant I try to save from anywhere I can find them ^^"  I would love to have a garden though, but I would not be able to tend it, as I cannot bend to a certain angle without having an attack since last year.

About the mod, the esp was not for your issue, but for the other user having issues. I still haven't gotten around installing the Cretion Kit for SSE, as it seems I also need the complete Special Edition game, and I don't have that kind of space on my pc, I get my hands in my hair as soon as I get a thought about the acrobatics I will have to do to install all of that lol

I WILL find a way, though, don't you worry! I do hope it will fix the issue, though.

Actually... I just had an idea. Might be a wild guess, but I want to try it out. I will report back once I had the time to do it to tell if it worked or not, but, in theory, it should.

Also, for good measure, it would be best to restore the old esp files you had, as I wouldn't want the mod to have further issues because of some sort of new incompatibility. If everything will start to work (aka not crash), feel free to try them out again, they shouldn't cause any issues or any kind of difference for people that had things working previously, it is just an attempt at fixing the texture issue the other user had. BE CAREFUL THOUGH (to any reader aside from the intended party here), the other user did not report if the files worked, so I have no idea if they actually do anything.

UPDATE

Alright, my idea SHOULD work, but I cannot do it without the Special Edition game, and I found out that I cannot free enough space without fucking things up for myself and the other people using this pc (myself? Nah, no worries. Other people tha use this pc? ACCCES DENIED), so I will have to ask help from someone that has Special Edition installed, and I wanted to ask you if you would want to help me help you. The Creation Kit is no longer necessary for my idea, it should be rather simple and quick, using only SSEEdit (the Special Edition version of TES5Edit), which is a program that lets you modify mods without using the editor and much more (like making patches, passing files from one mod to another, and deleting unwanted edits).

My idea is to open an existing SOS addon for Special Edition and then modify it from there to, instead, link to this mod's files, this should make it compatible and work no problem.

Do let me know if you feel like doing this, it should be fast and simple, and it will not be corrupting things like the Creation Kit sometimes is known to do (in my experience, at least, should be even better with SSE's code from what I've read).

4 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Snip!

Oh my bad, I was sooo out of it yesterday lol.

And I can do that! I have not used SSEEdit as I have not needed it, but I am assuming it's the same as FNVEdit for Fallout: New Vegas just made to work with that program, and I have used that one a shit ton because I always can't help myself but mod F:NV to hell and back and have to make merged patches lmao.

Just walk me through what I need to do and I can see if it works

11 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Ah, another into modding New Vegas until the end times and beyond, I see! Howdy, pardner!

About the task at hand, I am not feeling well today, but I am planning on making a pictured tutorial with all the steps for you (as just writing will only make things confusing and unnecessarily difficult) today, so hang on tight! I hope we can finally fix this crashing! :3   (at time of writing here is   07:30 AM   for reference )

Also, if the esp works, I'd love it if you could post it here, as many are having the same issue, and many are terrified of editing files to do it themselves (I was like this until I caved in to the "power of tech"), and I cannot help them myself. Do let me know what you think of this, you can always refuse, don't worry, it would just be simpler for others to download, but, again, for those that are reading this aside from you, editing is not difficult, it just looks scary, saving and backing up the files you are modifiying will ensure nothing bad happens. It's like swimming in VERY deep waters. It could be scary at first, but the more you do it, the easier it gets, and the more accostumed to it one becomes.... thus fear passes :3  As always though, everyone is different, so just find the way that works best for you :D

EDIT:

Also, as I noticed I omitted this in the lines above, yes, TES5Edit, TES4Edit (for Oblivion), and all other ***Edit that I have tried have both the same UI and the same approach to operating them, so you should be on high ground for this :D

Spoiler

y2kau9wuzwkmj6q3ymn7.png

23 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Alright, making a new post to notify you quicker, I THINK my method would work, but I forgot that there would be scripts involved (as I found out as I was starting the tutorial), and I don't trust modifying scripts in ***Edit, as I had bad experience with them not working and finding out about it only after playing quite a bit with a character, and not even a "clean save" for them made things work/restart.

So we are reverting back to the Creation Kit unless you would want to risk it anyway (not an issue for me, but I wouldn't much recommend it myself). Would you still be interested in doing this if we do so? It is not difficult, I promise, I will still provide screens for what to do, it will only be a matter of copying what the screens show. Worst case scenario, you could use the slot 52 version, WITHOUT the SOS Addon, as it will just be an equippable item that will hide the schlong and, while not made for SSE, it is reportedly functional with it compared to the SOS Addon.

Do let me know, I will still try to tinker around with the ***Edit solution in the meanwhile, see if, perhaps, it is actually just a property that needs to be changed or something (which could be), I will need to rest for the moment though, if everything works out, I should be able to report back tonight or, in either case, at the early hours of morning. (for reference, it is   19:48 / 7:48 PM    here at the time of writing)

Alaos, why are so many people trying to use an LE mod for SSE? Just wondering, as I myself would be scared shitless of corrupting things to do anything of the sort with anything more than textures.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:36 AM, Temporary500 said:

-snip-

Er, oops. Seems like email notifications don't work after all or they were sent to spam. In either case sorry to make you wait.

Unfortunately it didn't work as well and I tried different things like changing the directory, where the textures were stored, even swapping SAM's genitals dds. I'm admittedly not too experienced on how CK regards textures, but in nifskope the alpha channel for the diffuse texture was always set to be transparent. Even weirder is, the mesh and texture itself show up perfectly in nifskope and outfit studio yet ingame is where the problem is. 

As you've said you are unable to recreate this problem so it seems to definitely be an issue on my end exclusively. I'm getting another laptop soon enough so hopefully, that will work itself out somehow. In the meantime I can use slot 49 version with my strapon mod workaround to hide the schlong, so I can enjoy your mod nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, Enigmatisty said:

<snip>

I am really sorry to hear the issue is still present. I will keep my eyes peeled to any solutions I can find by looking at the screen you provided, as the issue, in Skyrim, usually also leads to the solution.

It shouldn't be SAM, by the way, but something that adds a texture on top of the player, perhaps. Do you have any randomized texture mod or anything like that? These are just guesses, I do hope it will get fixed either way, it is also interesting that the slot 49 version is not giving you issues, so it should be something related to slot 52 or, at least, the crotch area.

For example on texture weirdness I myself encountered, there are some hairs that have a script attached to them that lets them swap color in-game based on the color of your hair, and I found that, if you equip any sort of wig/equippable hair (some don't seem to work, the majority do, though), while having any type of item that changes color with your hair (for example a tail), the equippable hair will also switch color as if it had the script too, you can then remove the other item and the color will persist (if it doesn't, just re-equip the two items and it updates), so, in case, do tell if you have a mod that does anything of the sort. I know SAM has this feature for its body, maybe setting that the schlong is  NONE  instead of a measure or any sort of this type of option will fix the issue, who knows.

Also, never worry about late replies or stuff like that! Barring accidents or stuff of the sort, I will always be around to answer :3

On 5/26/2020 at 8:27 PM, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Sorry for the triple reply, just wanted to tell you that I can confirm that, if the mod can be modified with ***Edit, it is something I cannot do with my abilities with full assurance that I will not be corrupting files.

Here is a screen of an example for what I am talking about:

Spoiler

1.jpg.0cc07b76862e25fa18faa21bbd74e7e5.jpg

The parts lined in red are what worries me. It is simple to change them to link to another mesh/mod, but I cannot do so in this program without fear.

Yer fine for the triple replay, I was out of it most of the day yesterday, high temps be like that and it was 100F today which is a bunch of 'fun'

I don't think I have any LE mods that fiddle with SOS, and I know for sure I don't have that mod you have a picture of.
These are all I got, the thing that lets me switch out lewd bits is SOS I am pretty sure, as it's just in the base menu of SOS in MCMimage.png.d9a41e2ff47e7bf3d6c717fff4adcb5d.png

3 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Take all the time you need, don't worry, barring accidents or anything like that, I'll be here to respond even years from now :3

About the mods, the mod I was using in the screen was just an example of what I am speaking about with why I cannot edit the mod in ***Edit without fear, as it require me to edit a script, and I don't know how to safely do that in anything else than the Creation Kit.

I was using that mod as a base for my example but was speaking about ANY type of SOS Addon, as they all share the same setup (Quest + script/s) needed to connect to the main SOS mod.

To better explain:  SOS is the base mod (or  Core  mod), and it just lays there, doing its business, then I want to add an addon to add a different shape to the MCM menu. To do that, you need to make a new esp file and then link quest and script so that they get recognized and triggered/added by SOS, so that they will work and appear in the MCM schlong selection.

Now, my mod does just that and everything is fine, BUT, there is now Special Edition, and while SOS SE should be the same file as the original SOS is, it is actually not, as Special Edition uses different scripts and much more (textures, meshes, just about EVERYTHING is different), so if you use SOS SE with my SOS Addon, it won't work, as my addon is asking for the LE edition, not SSE.

The only files that work for SSE from my mod seem to be the equippable versions, as they are just a mesh and a texture, no scripts or SOS needed for them.

To make my SOS Addon work for SSE, you would need to re-make it for SSE, and I cannot do that because I cannot install the SSE Creation Kit OR Special Edition itself because of pc storage space capacity, so i need someone with Special Edition and the Creation Kit to do it instead of me, as I cannot help more than this with any kind of SSE related stuff.

2 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Snip

Oh I think I understand now! So basically since your mod is for LE, the SOS SE tries to call for it but due to things working differently between LE and SE it is calling for your mod in the wrong way and it makes the game freak out and crash yeah?

Also as for fixing it, whatever works. I will install Creation Kit if I gotta, but I've no clue how any of that works and ***Edit I know and can quickly install the Skyrim SE vers
But if Creation Kit gives a better fix, then I guess I can do that as long as you guide me here. ^^

15 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

-snip-

This is a straight up clean install, only the essentials for SAM installed, XPMSE, racemenu and Alternate Start mod for quick access. Now that you mention it, I think you just made me realize something by mentioning scripts.

I probably mentioned at first i had a suspicion sam was trying to force the bodypart to use its malegenitals textures instead of its own mannbody textures due to a script as SAM has only one set of diffuse textures for its genitals, and for the different body morphs only the normal maps have variations. SOS uses different diffuse textures for all its schlongs which is most likely why I haven't had this issue with that. So if I just rename the mannbody textures to malegenitals in its folder then I can make this work, but I'm unsure if the actual malegenitals textures can be used for normal schlong while this is active. I'm guessing whatever script is causing this has the textures set to malegenitals in character assets, so in actuality the malegenitals textures are being applied to the vagina mesh but as it isn't meant for it at all, it looks like one color. But I didn't rule it out because I forgot scripts were a thing until you mentioned them lmfao. 

I'll test my theory out and get back to you soon as I'm free. 

On 5/29/2020 at 12:03 AM, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

About the SSE SOS and the original SOS and my mod being for LE part, yeah you got that right. I have no idea exactly what the difference might be, but if the scripts, meshes and textures are re-done most of the time when porting a mod to SSE, there must be quite a difference there.

About the **Edit solution and all, I wish it was possible, but I am very worried doing it this way will only end up corrupting stuff, I can post a tutorial for that as well, but I wouldn't use this sort of thing for a script. If it wasn't for that little rock in our way, the mod should have been quite alright to modify in the SSE **Edit.

About the Creation Kit, the installation for the Creation Kit was always a pain for me, and it could be different for SSE, but what I remember vividly from my installation of it (which was YEARS ago) is that, for me at least, it was quite messy, with plenty of files all around, and there were some adjustments to be made before being able to even use it fully, as it couldn't open two master files ( .esm files ) in more than just one at a time, refusing to work and wiping and corrupting left and right if the master file in question was not in a list of allowed master files. I can help with all this, but my hands are VERY tied if something happens, as the SSE version could be different in more ways than just it being for a different version of the game.

Also, if you do install that and things go smoothly, some mods just require, to be made compatible with SSE, to be opened in the SSE version of the Creation Kit, then saved without touching anything, and they, usually, miraculously work, so one could also try that.

Do let me know if/when you will have things ready and I will post the tutorial here :3

Also, I don't want my personal feelings or beliefs to obstruct work, but, writing this just as a kind of "warning" of sorts, is making the SOS Addon work for SSE worth risking to break something and installing a whole editor with lots of issues? Don't mind this too much, by thw way, I will help regardless and encourage you to pursue this if it is what you want, I just wanted to share my worry about this, as I had real issues when installing this whole thing, and to this day still it is giving issues,

On 5/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, Enigmatisty said:

<snip>

I have no idea about the script SAM uses, but I doubt changing the texture in the mod I made will make it better, as the script should be referencing the malegenital textures found it SAM's folder, and not my mod's, so they will be ignored.

Is there an option in SAM to completely remove the schlong from someone? If so, try using that one and then equipping the mesh. Also, in case underwear appear when you do that/if it can be done, they are the default thing that will spawn when a schlong is not present to prevent the hole in the mesh where the schlong should be from being seen in-game. To remove the underwear, just remove that mesh (I myself just renamed the original and left it like that, so the mod cannot find the file and cannot spawn it in-game), it should be found in   meshes ->  actors -> characters -> character assets    or somewhere close, I KNOW it is inside the   characters    folder somewhere, so there must be either a SAM folder or, inside the   character assets   folder, a SAM folder, or the  maleunderwear  .nif  file.

I hope this helps in any way, I am answering while being VERY out of it because of my heart, so I hope what I wrote can be understood, I am sure I missed to explain stuff in detail, but I really have no energy to do so right now. Do ask if something was unclear though! I will explain as best I can once I will be able to! :3