Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

On 5/30/2020 at 6:50 AM, Temporary500 said:

Snip

Unless someone more knowledgeable about creation kit steps up, I guess I will take the mantle and learn to get it working if you are willing to walk me through installing and editing! Might be good to at least learn it anyways so I can fix some mod NPCs that have mismatched heads to bodies just due to some weirdness with Yiffy Age. 

Do you have any instant messaging service like Discord I could add you on, or perhaps even Steam would work
Just to have a quicker way to contact you for help than writing up a whole forum post.

EDIT: I am Bubbadoo??#1691 on Discord and the link to my Steam page is here feel free to add me

On 6/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Hey there, sorry for the so late reply, I am having lots of trouble these days with the heart, I sent you a discord friend invite, but I am not too familiar with these sorts of stuff, so do let me know if I am doing anything wrong or stuff like that.

I can't really recall what my username is, but it should be    Temporary    something, usually a series of numbers.

As for Steam, I usually have LOTS of issues with it while using the Creation Kit if I have the chat/message window open, so it is not an option for this type of work.

Before we start though, know that I am still very weak at the moment, and went online now because I wanted to at least check how things were doing here, as I did not want to just be absent without explanation for a too extended period of time, so I will try to give a heads up once I will be in strength enough to stay on a pc for long (the process itself is actually quite quick, it is just that I want to be sure I don't just rush things because I will need to lay down or stuff like that), so in the meanwhile, do let me know if you have a schedule on when you are free or anything like that, I myself, barring issues, am usually always free and can even work during the night, I might have to suddenly leave for a few minutes though, as my current job is to help a family out (much like a majordomo-style thing, but I am both the cook, the overall gardener, etc).

As a way of trying to adjust for a time if our timezones are different or stuff like that, I am currently located in Europe, and it is 7:57 AM here at the time of writing.

I will try to be online here as often as I can to catch any messages you might leave right away, so that I may respond to you also just as quickly. Sorry again if this is taking a while, I didn't expect my heart to get this bad so suddenly.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:54 PM, Temporary500 said:

snip

Hey, don't worry about it. Your health is much more important dude.
Take as much time you need.

I have you added on Discord, so whenever you are able to you can message me
But take as much time as you need, there is no need for a rush at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 10:51 AM, Bubbadoo said:

<snip>

Hey there once again, it has been quite a while, and even if it is alright with you, I still feel sad that I cannot help as much as I would like to. and, seeing as my issue is NOT letting up as it usually did (not gonna lie, it has been getting worse these past few years), I made a pictured tutorial to AT LEAST leave SOMETHING in case I "disappear" ( *cough*death*cough*), I hope it will be, if not enough, something you can start on. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, I am sure I either misspelled or missed something, as I really should be resting, but fuck it, if I am on borrowed time, I am going to use it.

BEFORE WE START:

You can create a new Plug In in Creation Kit by opening the SOS Core  esm and select NOTHING as the active plugin, this way you will be able to create your own when you save (I would recommend calling it the same name as my Addon, as I know there are some mods that require a certain type of naming to work, not sure if this is the case, but just in case I am putting the info here :3 ). By the way, to sort through all the plugins you might have, start typing  SOS , and see what comes up. If it is something else (like, in my example, SOS is  Sounds of Skyrim), just wait a moment and then type  SOS  again until you find what you are looking for.

To be clear, if you want to create a new SOS Addon, select these files, and set NONE active:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Spoiler

1.jpg.d750b1cac967769e896287b7eca72e0e.jpg

2.jpg.85b2d55f1b2b9c835e31f77bc7b2dfc8.jpg

3.jpg.f2273b843c4a6775dfea127e12de8414.jpg

4.jpg.a59c39ea281ba1c5e7bec580ebb94f65.jpg

5.jpg.f796f4adb6eb67cdfa6afdf24e73705d.jpg

6.jpg.9446d559fd96d9f1da6acde357be54fb.jpg

7.jpg.a83d9d5910fac94ff7d65f78aeddb0df.jpg

8.jpg.775ec35764b2c03f08c0c8c49bdc63db.jpg

9.jpg.ff59f66863550904b71d5b3b468df8ac.jpg

10.jpg.82a469bf6ff28432442ec268e0187383.jpg

11.jpg.8295bdbe9ccc9b5d80064b2a250122b0.jpg

12.jpg.b53ce0a0d6bd9ba47258e62fa5f1a10c.jpg

13.jpg.e820ec762bbd8ea7b4361704c0ce6678.jpg

14.jpg.13aa3e0dc4b3cbc5103efb01c8899099.jpg

15.jpg.4e07865e68c7ddc5aa749b92f3ccf4fb.jpg

16.jpg.507143f342dd6a246dde0b9adfd4dc02.jpg

17.jpg.9e8c14f72f0877699a1cb64565efbd2c.jpg

18.jpg.59f204605b7c73246a4eda1cfad83401.jpg

19.jpg.7650408690f946834156b7801ab1c5c9.jpg

20.jpg.8b1cfd479a32a5004ed6074f81263461.jpg

21.jpg.ae147c3dcf31b7b83253590b24f1c103.jpg

22.jpg.445da432ff494ef143998ca01409e485.jpg

23.jpg.3c27a61e6dd94d085cf0f6d044ded9af.jpg

24.jpg.da53734ac31311285d1db119cb035fa5.jpg

25.jpg.4ed7f3b2efe996bc79d254513ea87ab9.jpg

26.jpg.1c6155cb24bc4a1967c3406934b9d6a0.jpg

27.jpg.b9ff9c4ae143f4c3fdeda68e5494e0fd.jpg

28.jpg.c509fe4de9851aba038e66792ac6df19.jpg

29.jpg.17a698abf4db6475a15705b257aebee8.jpg

30.jpg.bd125fb2305a6ca33c8210eb61fd755f.jpg

31.jpg.506f54603bfbb9530bdaad8b8b722c42.jpg

32.jpg.1d1b9a24585f1a25621d784980448757.jpg

33.jpg.7abfb622d1257bcb6e9c0c341e3b31d3.jpg

34.jpg.2818260756f47856cc5b22776a70a31e.jpg

35.jpg.df08aefc02f1c213b4fc62f73b6a3014.jpg

36.jpg.b7082f7c118748216c27c0df7ddb276c.jpg

37.jpg.61156bfb9fea69b99a28c85ace5cfb74.jpg

38.jpg.08b8e476fa719115ad0eb6cb3ee36bff.jpg

39.jpg.659aad9b0c7cb153d13374a2addf677c.jpg

40.jpg.457b5bda127af2f8d3db40f44f2a9666.jpg

41.jpg.ff7def45af49d48430ba55003d17509e.jpg

44.jpg.75ed45d558fca308e874c8e10236f7d2.jpg

Hope this helps in any way, I will also leave an archive here with the tutorial's pictures inside (numbered for convenience too) in case you want to save it somewhere or anything like that.

I will try to check back and see if there are questions but I have no idea on how long that might take. I will let you know if I will be available for Discord if the tutorial was not enough, but again, at this time I have no idea when that might be possible because of how things stand right now.

Sorry for any misspelling that might still be present, by the way, as, as you can probably see from the low right corner of each screen of the tutorial, it took me quite a while to just type stuff in as I had to keep on fixing spelling errors (my hands are not much mobile because of how cold they are at the moment).

Tutorial on making an SOS Addon.7z

This got me extremely excited, cause I've been hoping somebody will be able to make this for years (!). Especially the SOS addon. But then I realised that it's LE...

So if anyone manages to make this work on SE, please share.

Also, Temporary500, thank you for this mod&thread, please gather your strength and get better. I root for you, you wonderful stranger.

14 hours ago, boringvlln said:

<snip>

In case, I give permission to upload the file for SE, as I have no idea if I will ever be able to make this bloody new version work on my end, I hope the tutorial I provided gives any help on this, as it really is pretty easy, and the mesh and textures have been proven to, at the very least, load into SE without issue by some users, so it is just a matter of collisions and making the SOS Addon for those that want it. I will be editing the main description as well to include this, so that people know, as, while the your words are appreciated, it is only a matter of " when/how long " on my end now, and I wouldn't want the mod to just be abandoned with people scared to tug it because of permissions and stuff. So in case someone just reads this and not the mod's description:

YOU CAN EDIT/UPLOAD THIS MOD, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION, IN CASE, CHECK THE CREDITS TAB OF THIS MOD (AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE), TO SEE IF YOU SHOULD ASK SOMEONE ELSE TOO, BUT IT SHOULD BE QUITE ALRIGHT, JUST DON'T MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS IN A "RANSOM" WAY ("YOU CAN GET THE MOD ONLY IF YOU PAY ME FIRST"), IF YOU AREN'T ITS ORIGINAL CREATOR

Now, I know it is kind of depressing to read/hear of someone dying and stuff, and I don't want this to end on a depressing note, so know that while I have been said to be dead and instead kicked through it more than once already, but this time seems to be the time miss death will win our chess play, if that will indeed be so, I will not go down easily/without a fight, and if I will go down, then I will go down much in this kind of style:

Spoiler

So really, I will do my best as I always have, I just hope to be useful in the meantime :3

I also root for you if you have any sort of issues or challenges in your life (small, big, whatever form they might have), go get 'em!

3 hours ago, InsaneTiger said:

<snip>

The SOS Addon WILL replace the schlong, as it is an SOS Addon. If you want to have both the schlong and the vagina, you will need to use the equippable item version that uses slot 49.

Keep in mind that this mod is NOT for SSE, so using the skeleton included here might cause issues, as I think I remember SSE having a different skeleton than LE, BUT, if everything is working regardless, do go on ahead, I myself manage to get things working when they shouldn't, and touching them, even just to check on the "why" of that happening, makes them break, so really, leave everything as it is with the skeleton if it works alright!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:52 PM, Temporary500 said:

The SOS Addon WILL replace the schlong, as it is an SOS Addon. If you want to have both the schlong and the vagina, you will need to use the equippable item version that uses slot 49.

Keep in mind that this mod is NOT for SSE, so using the skeleton included here might cause issues, as I think I remember SSE having a different skeleton than LE, BUT, if everything is working regardless, do go on ahead, I myself manage to get things working when they shouldn't, and touching them, even just to check on the "why" of that happening, makes them break, so really, leave everything as it is with the skeleton if it works alright!

OK, so I am assuming it is the other one among the files, the non slot 52 one.

Installed it, but now I can't seem to add the equippable to my inventory.  Using the console command doesn't work.  Guess it won't work on SSE >_<

So I got it to work after using an Add Item mod. Equipped and is working. Dropped a second copy of it to give to my follower/lover. There ain't no limits on our sex acts now!

Does the Treat as Woman SOS addon work with this one, or only with the slot 52 one?

On 6/20/2020 at 1:40 AM, InsaneTiger said:

OK, so I am assuming it is the other one among the files, the non slot 52 one.

Installed it, but now I can't seem to add the equippable to my inventory.  Using the console command doesn't work.  Guess it won't work on SSE >_<

So I got it to work after using an Add Item mod. Equipped and is working. Dropped a second copy of it to give to my follower/lover. There ain't no limits on our sex acts now!

Does the Treat as Woman SOS addon work with this one, or only with the slot 52 one?

How did you get it to work on SE? Freezes and crashes instantly for me

On 6/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, InsaneTiger said:

<snip>

Glad to know the mod is working for you now! Sorry about the naming of the file, the mod started out with being just the slot 49 version, and, as it is the intended and original file, I have not changed the naming of it. I will see if I can do so in the future, but I fear it will just create more confusion at this point.

About recognition as females, no, the mod doesn't do anything about gender or anything like it, as I have no idea on how to do something of the sort. it was requested in the past as well. I do believe it might involve the editing of scripts, but I know nothing about this side of the process. I am willing to learn if someone knows, though! But it will still be for LE, as I have no access to SE, and cannot use its tools without the game proper installed.

(For those interested, the mod, in my game at this point, don't know how many are using it like I am, is just an equippable mesh for parts that no one bothered to add for males, nothing more).

Also, do share on what you did to make the Addon work for SE, as many here were having issues with it and would love to know!

Example (also to quote you so that you might know to keep an eye out for any updates on your issue if there is indeed a solution :D ) :

11 hours ago, boringvlln said:

How did you get it to work on SE? Freezes and crashes instantly for me

11 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Glad to know the mod is working for you now! Sorry about the naming of the file, the mod started out with being just the slot 49 version, and, as it is the intended and original file, I have not changed the naming of it. I will see if I can do so in the future, but I fear it will just create more confusion at this point.

About recognition as females, no, the mod doesn't do anything about gender or anything like it, as I have no idea on how to do something of the sort. it was requested in the past as well. I do believe it might involve the editing of scripts, but I know nothing about this side of the process. I am willing to learn if someone knows, though! But it will still be for LE, as I have no access to SE, and cannot use its tools without the game proper installed.

(For those interested, the mod, in my game at this point, don't know how many are using it like I am, is just an equippable mesh for parts that no one bothered to add for males, nothing more).

Also, do share on what you did to make the Addon work for SE, as many here were having issues with it and would love to know!

Example (also to quote you so that you might know to keep an eye out for any updates on your issue if there is indeed a solution :D ) :

It ultimately is not a big deal if the Treat as Female doesn't work outside of the slot 52 version. I can fiddle around in Sexlab and it's various addons to somewhat replicate the effect by enabling the more MF oriented animations and altering how Sexlab views my character's gender.

As for how I got it to work, I really don't know. I don't believe I did anything special. I installed the slot 49 version of the mod with Vortex, used an AddItem mod from nexus to get it (since the console command would not work), equipped it, and voila, my hunky Dovahkin dude has a sweet little secret hidden behind his nuts; a secret he only let's his closet, most beloved lovers enjoy. I was even able to drop additional copies of it to equip onto one of my followers. I truly am not aware of exactly why it worked. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps others have issues due to their individual, unique combinations of mods. Something must be conflicting in other people's cases. 

At any rate, thanks for your help!

15 hours ago, InsaneTiger said:

<snip>

Then you aren't using the SOS Addon, as people were wondering about that one. Glad the mod is working for you! Also, yes, what you described (equipping it, giving it to practically anything) is what the mod was made for, so it can be confirmed working for SE :D

By the way, do collisions work also? I have had reports that they do not seem to for SE, do let me know!

Anout the issues people are having, to clarify, the issue is with the SOS Addon. If you have it installed, do let me know if you can use it or anything of the sort, and please be careful about keeping it in-game if it doesn't work and you have it installed, as it could be auto-assigned and, as it causes the game to crash for those that tried, you could get random crashes every time someone has it assigned to them via SOS.

To be completely clear for anyone reading just this and nothing else, the crashes only happen in the SE ( Special Edition ) of Skyrim, as the the mod was made for LE ( Legendary Edition ), and while the equièèable item/slot version works on SE, the SOS Addon doesn't seem to.

12 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Then you aren't using the SOS Addon, as people were wondering about that one. Glad the mod is working for you! Also, yes, what you described (equipping it, giving it to practically anything) is what the mod was made for, so it can be confirmed working for SE :D

By the way, do collisions work also? I have had reports that they do not seem to for SE, do let me know!

Anout the issues people are having, to clarify, the issue is with the SOS Addon. If you have it installed, do let me know if you can use it or anything of the sort, and please be careful about keeping it in-game if it doesn't work and you have it installed, as it could be auto-assigned and, as it causes the game to crash for those that tried, you could get random crashes every time someone has it assigned to them via SOS.

To be completely clear for anyone reading just this and nothing else, the crashes only happen in the SE ( Special Edition ) of Skyrim, as the the mod was made for LE ( Legendary Edition ), and while the equièèable item/slot version works on SE, the SOS Addon doesn't seem to.

No, collision does NOT work for me.

And the slot 52 SOS addon also did work for me as well in SE. I just don't use it cause it turns my Dovahkin into a cunt boi. Again, I couldn't tell you WHY it worked though. 

On 6/23/2020 at 1:58 AM, InsaneTiger said:

<snip>

The slot 49 version usually have been reported working always, the slot 52 version had issues in the past, and I think it might give trouble in SE because of some internal issues, but I cannot be sure without testing, while the SOS Addon and the collisions have been reported, and now I think it can be confirmed, not working for SE, as Special Edition uses different collision configs and stuff, and my mod links and searches for the LE files.

Just to rule out if there are any issues I might have done with the slot 52 version, did it just not show up or there were some other kinds of trouble? Again, I do think that the issue is because it is fighting with the SE version of SOS, and that version might force itself more than the LE version or something (again, I cannot know without testing), but just want to be sure in case there is some sort of issue, as it was reported working, and it works on my end, for the intended LE Skyrim.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<snip>

Do let me know if I can help you in any way, but I have to warn you, while I have heard of the mod (and I do believe I have made something of a patch for it in the past for a user, but I could just be mistaking one mod for another), I am not familiar with it or what it does, and am in no shape to learn and install mods I am not familiar with, particularly if they are more complicated than just a simple mesh. But, again, do let me know if you might need my help, what I can do is provide files I have on my end (if I have anything of use, that is, as, for example, this mod has all the files I have on my end uploaded), or provide information.

On 6/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, Temporary500 said:

Do let me know if I can help you in any way, but I have to warn you, while I have heard of the mod (and I do believe I have made something of a patch for it in the past for a user, but I could just be mistaking one mod for another), I am not familiar with it or what it does, and am in no shape to learn and install mods I am not familiar with, particularly if they are more complicated than just a simple mesh. But, again, do let me know if you might need my help, what I can do is provide files I have on my end (if I have anything of use, that is, as, for example, this mod has all the files I have on my end uploaded), or provide information.

Well, for one, I've not done any SL modding, so diving into figuring out how schlongs are even "found" as installed, is another thing, being able to do that, I'd need to find some examples on how to read the schlongs, their possible traits, etc.  Then I could probably put that into an MCM list for the mod to pick from and when the schlong gets "wiped out", use the female vagina here and set their SL sex appropriately.  I did clean up the code for that other mod so that it was possible to "spread the joy", but I am not sure I want to go that far, but making it so that it doesn't add a "male strap on" as a "male schlong" on the player or NPCs during sex/events/etc.  So any information you can give me would be great.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<snip>

Unfortunatly my knowledge on SL modding is ALSO very limited. If you wish to know more on my "modus-operandi" with modding:

Spoiler

Whatever I learn, I do by finding a mod that does something (even just a tiny part of it) that I want to create, reverse-engineer it (opening up the scripts with something like Notepad++ , checking the mod out through the Creation Kit, looking through its folder structure and try to make sense of it if I find any files I am unfamiliar with), then stitch all that info together and tweak stuff until it works. Most of the time I just have to try and create everything from the ground up by following whatever I can find on the internet or through Skyrim's own quests (for example, how do I make a "get abducted by the big bad and re-awake in their hideout before the fight? Hm, the Dark Brotherhood had a similair event, how did they do it? Could I combine it with the paralisis effect of the Thieves Guild's questline?" this sort of stuff, which I then open up, in every single detail, and try to learn and make sense of it all). It is like learning a language by just reading a book with the OCCASIONAL picture, and then hearing a passerby speak it from time to time, so I have not much idea how good of a help I could be besides stuff related to this mod I uploaded specifically, as it is, continuing from the example I did, a phrase I was able to complete in this unfamiliar language, with yes, grammatical errors perhaps, or with crude expressions, but does it work? Yes? Then it is a success for me, and something I can speak.

I lack the passion for modding that others have, I just care on the  "does it work?"  side of things, so really, doing something more polished is not going to go well with my help, but I will do what I can.

About the installing the schlongs, what do you mean exactly? Installing the mod of the schlong itself or placing them in the SOS mod? Because they are added automatically, I don't really know HOW exactly, but I know it is related to the making of a quest for the SOS Addon when making it, which links to the main mod itself. You can see this a few posts above, as I left a picture tutorial with the creation of an SOS Addon as the subject.

About reading their traits, what do you mean by that? When I modded this mod, and also when I opened the other SOS Addons in the Creation Kit, there weren't any traits applied anywhere, it was just a mesh and the settings for who could equip it ( for you information in case it could be of use, setting the gender, I think it was called, to  2  is to say to the main SOS mod that the schlong is for both males and females. In case, in the above tutorial I should have showed the parameter to modify, so the info should be there on this).

About MCM, I know nothing about them, so I don't really know what to say about that.

About setting the sex through Sexlab when the schlong is applied, I have no idea how would that work, as I usually just set things manually if I have to set something and the option is already in the MCM of the mod.

And about the last part, what do you mean by "spread the joy" ? Also, do let me know if got it wrong, but were you asking about not letting Sexlab equip a strapon on males? Because I think that already happens in-game, as I have never seen one getting equipped on a man, with schlong or not. Cannot really say about if that would happen if they were set as female through Sexlab though, as I have never tried.

Again, my knowledge on this sorts of stuff is limited, but I will do what I can and answer what I can :3

9 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

Unfortunatly my knowledge on SL modding is ALSO very limited. If you wish to know more on my "modus-operandi" with modding:

Reveal hidden contents

Whatever I learn, I do by finding a mod that does something (even just a tiny part of it) that I want to create, reverse-engineer it (opening up the scripts with something like Notepad++ , checking the mod out through the Creation Kit, looking through its folder structure and try to make sense of it if I find any files I am unfamiliar with), then stitch all that info together and tweak stuff until it works. Most of the time I just have to try and create everything from the ground up by following whatever I can find on the internet or through Skyrim's own quests (for example, how do I make a "get abducted by the big bad and re-awake in their hideout before the fight? Hm, the Dark Brotherhood had a similair event, how did they do it? Could I combine it with the paralisis effect of the Thieves Guild's questline?" this sort of stuff, which I then open up, in every single detail, and try to learn and make sense of it all). It is like learning a language by just reading a book with the OCCASIONAL picture, and then hearing a passerby speak it from time to time, so I have not much idea how good of a help I could be besides stuff related to this mod I uploaded specifically, as it is, continuing from the example I did, a phrase I was able to complete in this unfamiliar language, with yes, grammatical errors perhaps, or with crude expressions, but does it work? Yes? Then it is a success for me, and something I can speak.

About the installing the schlongs, what do you mean exactly? Installing the mod of the schlong itself or placing them in the SOS mod? Because they are added automatically, I don't really know HOW exactly, but I know it is related to the making of a quest for the SOS Addon when making it, which links to the main mod itself. You can see this a few posts above, as I left a picture tutorial with the creation of an SOS Addon as the subject.

Ah, I'll have to try to roll back and see it when I get a chance to, reason is, I want to find all the schlong addons and be able to list them based on "who they fit", as in male/female bodies.  Also need to figure out if there is a way to tell if they're strapons or not, don't want to use surprise equip to equip a "schlong" that is a strapon when their gender changes to male...  Umm, no, that just isn't right.  So I'd have to be able to list the items on both genders and let the user choose what ones should be randomized between.

11 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

About reading their traits, what do you mean by that? When I modded this mod, and also when I opened the other SOS Addons in the Creation Kit, there weren't any traits applied anywhere, it was just a mesh and the settings for who could equip it ( for you information in case it could be of use, setting the gender, I think it was called, to  2  is to say to the main SOS mod that the schlong is for both males and females. In case, in the above tutorial I should have showed the parameter to modify, so the info should be there on this).

Traits as in, is there a race it is meant for, sex it fits on, anything else it has, like is it a strapon, the name of it, not sure how to enumerate the list, I could rip apart another mod's MCM to figure it out, but I'd rather find out the right way first, instead of copying someone else's code that may not be.

13 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

About MCM, I know nothing about them, so I don't really know what to say about that.

About setting the sex through Sexlab when the schlong is applied, I have no idea how would that work, as I usually just set things manually if I have to set something and the option is already in the MCM of the mod.

MCM menus aren't that hard, I've worked within them before (earlier today too actually, patched the LE version of Succubus Heart, fixed issues), though enumerating the existing ones for the use for each gender will be the issue, not really much harder after that.

15 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

And about the last part, what do you mean by "spread the joy" ? Also, do let me know if got it wrong, but were you asking about not letting Sexlab equip a strapon on males? Because I think that already happens in-game, as I have never seen one getting equipped on a man, with schlong or not. Cannot really say about if that would happen if they were set as female through Sexlab though, as I have never tried.

Well, the "Spread the Joy", I fixed the Becoming Futanari so I could get the "amount of schlong to spread" before the spreading of it happens, so I could randomly equip schlongs on women in the group sex and give it some of the amount to spread until supplies last.  But if a schlong wears out and the person is male, then I'd set their SL gender to female and put this mod's addon onto them, instead of just stopping at a certain number.  So I'd have to "know this mod is added" for me to add that as an option.  Textures, Meshes, not my thing, but I can write the code necessary to get the job done (that wasn't a sex joke).

GuruSR.

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<snip>

About ading every single SOS Addon, I don't know if I can help much with that then, as I am VERY unfamiliar with this sort of stuff, and what mods I find, particularly about SOS and the like, is either because another mod requires it or someone requested a patch for it. The ones I know thus far are:

SOS Schlongs for females -  UNP  by b3lisario https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Evil's Horse Penis for Females  (I knew the older version, but could only find this one when I searched for it)  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2348-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/

And Vector Plexus Muscular, Vector Plexus Regular and Smurf Average (sorry if I got the names wrong), which should be from the main SOS mod.

Aside from these, I am either in the dark about them, or do not remember more.

That all being said, remember that the meshes can be adapted to also fit males/females/other races, so every addon is, in actually, compatible with everything, it would just need to be fitted and that would be it. Also, for example the usual SOS main schlongs, while they are for men, they do not seamlessly fit the SAM body shape, which is a male shape, so categorizing them by just gender and race would still leave out the intended body shapes, unless you want to make some sort of code or stuff that could also tell the mod that someone has a CBBE body, a UNP body, a Vanilla body, and so forth, but I fail to see how a script could recognize that automatically, as, for the game, there are no CBBE or UNP or whatever else, but just a file path to another file, that it fits, it doesn't even show up or any other error or happenings, the game will still link it, regardless of the results.

About traits, I think it links to the last part of the above, as there aren't really any conditions to check or stuff like that, it is just a mesh. What CAN be set, at least through the Creation Kit and in my experience with this, it is just what sex can use that and what race can use that, but that is just user preference, as, in reality, anything can go for everyone, it is just a matter of making it seamless to the eyes, but in my case I don't care if it seams, just that it works, and it always does.

About MCMs, I will have to wait to start learning them, as this is really not a time for me to do anything like it, but I am curious to do so, even if just to learn how they work, as I, myself, when I do mods for myself (mostly open world MASSIVE quests and stuff), just tweak things for specific characters through the Creation Kit and then just save the original file with a different name for when I will get back to that other character, and rinse and repeat for just about everything.

About adding schlongs to all and all that, I am VERY dense with sex jokes, foe example I didn't get what you meant by that last part, as I see no joke there (is there?), and all that sort of stuff (euphemisms, "dirty talk", etc), so forgive me if I got anything wrong ^^" . That being said, I have no idea on how a supply and demand thing can work, as I just let the mod do its thing, and, as far as I know, there are no limits to the number of schlongs for any addon, and don't know how one would go about setting it up to, instead, DO have a limit on it, so I'm afraid I can't be much of a help with this. Also, for me, I am more into the tech stuff of the Creation Kit, and meshes are just a new thing I learned, textures are NOT my area of expertise if we are talking about creating/painting, as I am no artist, as for scripts, I would love to learn more, but, as I said, my learning opportunities are very limited to what I can find and, with the most advanced of things, I can't even make heads nor tails of them, as they are, usually, written all over the place, so it is, most of the time, a REALLY time consuming work for me to even start to understand where to start reading the script from, double that these days.

Do let me know if I missed any points, but so far I do believe I might not be able to help much with your mod, do let me know if that is not so, though, but I fail to see anything I know that might be of use thus far, aside, perhaps, from the Creation Kit side of things.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 3:36 AM, Temporary500 said:

snip

Sorry for disappearing for so long, life has been an absolute mess, including a breakup yesterday so.. not in a good place.
I just wanted to give you an apology at least, it's probably still gonna be awhile before I am 'okay', sorry. x~x

4 hours ago, Bubbadoo said:

Sorry for disappearing for so long, life has been an absolute mess, including a breakup yesterday so.. not in a good place.
I just wanted to give you an apology at least, it's probably still gonna be awhile before I am 'okay', sorry. x~x

Hey, no need to say sorry for anything! I am here barring accidents, so really, to you and anyone else as well, even after years I will answer questions and help like we spoke just yesterday, so do not ever worry :3