Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

A heads up just in case, I will have to leave for Poland tomorrow (technically today), so, I am sorry for any missed posts or anything of the sort, as I will be unable to be in touch with internet and all of this sort of stuff until the 28th of August.

Best of wishes to all from me in the meanwhile, and sorry again for any issue caused by this  <(_ _)>

Don't want to sound depressing, but just in case, if I won't reply after the 28th or update with a message about being back, I might be dead or seriously hospitalized because of my heart issue, so, in case that is to happen, remember that this mod can be taken over and stuff, everything written in the first (main) post, and also on the Download page, right at the start. Best of wishes once again to all, and a great day/night! :D

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Jrandy said:

So my game keeps crashing when I use the SOS version on a male immediately when he gets naked

That's strange, I had this issue but it was more skeleton related in my case, can you tell me your installation process? I mean, what did you do when you installed the files (step by step if you can), I need to know where the problem might be, as there are too many things that can be the problem to look into without more information to guide towards a possible cause.

In case, do let me know if you had issues, like me, with the skeleton (during installation of these files and whatnot, as the mesh needs female nodes to be added, or the skeleton to be swapped to the female one, no difference when doing so besides adding nodes from what I saw in my game), I can modify yours for you if you want, or give you the one I have no problem if that might be the issue :3

On 10/10/2020 at 4:56 AM, Temporary500 said:

That's strange, I had this issue but it was more skeleton related in my case, can you tell me your installation process? I mean, what did you do when you installed the files (step by step if you can), I need to know where the problem might be, as there are too many things that can be the problem to look into without more information to guide towards a possible cause.

In case, do let me know if you had issues, like me, with the skeleton (during installation of these files and whatnot, as the mesh needs female nodes to be added, or the skeleton to be swapped to the female one, no difference when doing so besides adding nodes from what I saw in my game), I can modify yours for you if you want, or give you the one I have no problem if that might be the issue :3

sorry for the wait, i downloaded the wrong file XD it's working fine now with HDT Physics, but i have to figure out how to fix it froze into the air during certain positions, seeing how im new to modding this should be fun lol

2 hours ago, Jrandy said:

sorry for the wait, i downloaded the wrong file XD it's working fine now with HDT Physics, but i have to figure out how to fix it froze into the air during certain positions, seeing how im new to modding this should be fun lol

Never need to worry about wait times, I am here if I can access the PC, regardless of how long it's been :3

Do let me know if I can help in any way! In case, what do you mean frozen only in certain positions? Like, literally gets frozen only during certain stuff? That is something I have not heard of before. I remember when I first saw Sexlab animations that my character would T-pose sometimes (freeze in the default, arms open, position) but then act as if nothing happened on the next scene, I never found out what caused it, and it went away on its own, just as misteriously.

As info on possible culprits, usually the mesh being frozen into the air is, if it's not moving along with the body (for example passing throught the character and staying by itself in mid-air) is a skeleton issue, as the mesh needs to be connected to the skeleton nodes to move, while if it's frozen, as in, not responding to collisions, that is a collision/HDT issue, which is a bit different to get working, as there are LOTS of collision configurations now out there and, for example in my case, a certain older version of SMP is the only one that works, while all the other, newer, ones just don't for some reason.

Welcome to modding by the way! It might be a bit of a hassle at times (and a complete mistery other times, when things start to magically work for no foreseable reason), but I can assure you that the work is well worth it! Do ask away if I can provide any tips or aid in any way! :D

43 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

Never need to worry about wait times, I am here if I can access the PC, regardless of how long it's been :3

Do let me know if I can help in any way! In case, what do you mean frozen only in certain positions? Like, literally gets frozen only during certain stuff? That is something I have not heard of before. I remember when I first saw Sexlab animations that my character would T-pose sometimes (freeze in the default, arms open, position) but then act as if nothing happened on the next scene, I never found out what caused it, and it went away on its own, just as misteriously.

As info on possible culprits, usually the mesh being frozen into the air is, if it's not moving along with the body (for example passing throught the character and staying by itself in mid-air) is a skeleton issue, as the mesh needs to be connected to the skeleton nodes to move, while if it's frozen, as in, not responding to collisions, that is a collision/HDT issue, which is a bit different to get working, as there are LOTS of collision configurations now out there and, for example in my case, a certain older version of SMP is the only one that works, while all the other, newer, ones just don't for some reason.

Welcome to modding by the way! It might be a bit of a hassle at times (and a complete mistery other times, when things start to magically work for no foreseable reason), but I can assure you that the work is well worth it! Do ask away if I can provide any tips or aid in any way! :D

like the vagina on lets say an argonian when like in missionary is sticking out in the air like a dick lol, that's definitely a skeleton issue

20 hours ago, Jrandy said:

like the vagina on lets say an argonian when like in missionary is sticking out in the air like a dick lol, that's definitely a skeleton issue

is it only with beast races (Khajiit and Argonians) ?  Because if so, that is because they use a separate skeleton from the other races, so I do believe it is a skeleton issue. It's 1 AM here and I should be sleeping, so I am sorry if I am rambling or something of the sort, do let me know if in the files you downloaded for the skeleton there is also the skeleton for the beast races (there should be), in case, I will do so myself when I will have been able to have time, as I have much to do tomorrow morning also, but if it is just a matter of missed files on my end, the fix will be pretty quick. In case you are using a custom skeleton or something, do let me know, I can modify the skeletons for you so you will have them all ready without issue :3   I have also provided a guide on how to do it my oneself in case one was interested (unless I also forgot to place that one in the download sections, I should have though, it has been a while since I had to check the files here, and I don't quite remember at the moment, so forgive me if I am mistaken, cannot check right now as I really should be resting at this hour).

Will notify you first chance I get, forgive me for the time I take to respond to you, I am usually pretty fast, but these few days have been quite full of fixing that needs to be done, and have been quite exhausted because of it ^^"

On 10/12/2020 at 4:43 AM, Jrandy said:

<snip>

Sorry for the double quote and double post, but wanted to be sure you could see the message in case you already saw my previous one: I checked and I did include both a guide on how to add skeleton nodes and the skeletonbeast.nif file for beast races. If you are using a custom one or something like it, do let me know, I can modify it for you no problem if the skeleton is the issue :3

In case the skeleton is not the issue, do let me know if you see anything else that is strange and all of that, so that I might understand what the issue might be, as there are mods which interact strangely with one another, like, in my case, wigs becoming colored like the character's hair color if I equip something that changes color based on the character's hair (pretty useful in my opinion :3 ), and things like it, so it could also be something interfering, but it shouldn't be, but, just in case, I would still keep an eye out if that might be the issue.

7 hours ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

It's always a good sign when your game crashes the second you get naked with this equipped... I like the idea, though I say it isn't worth the trouble personally. Thanks anyways

No worries, but still, it never crashed to me and other testers, and I tested it MANY times before uploading to know that it did not do anything like it, so it is not an issue on my end.

If I can help, do let me know :3

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Well, I got it... working?  What I saw was... not graphically a vagina, more like a flat piece of skin?  Anyone got any ideas?

GuruSR.

if it is flat, it might be having issues with its HDT collisions, as when that happens a mesh either gets jiggly, spiky or collapses on itself, thus becoming flat. If it is something else, I have no idea, as HDT issues (breasts) are the only istance I had this happen.

3 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

if it is flat, it might be having issues with its HDT collisions, as when that happens a mesh either gets jiggly, spiky or collapses on itself, thus becoming flat. If it is something else, I have no idea, as HDT issues (breasts) are the only istance I had this happen.

Well, I looked at it in nifskope to make sure the texture paths were right (they are), but what I saw wasn't really that, but I could see the "back side" (inner) of the object while the two were laying on their backs enjoying each other, so guess that was a collision from the person's leg behind the guy with it on.  That and it didn't look anything like one, though the guy wouldn't stay standing long enough to see it, but when he sat down, it looked even more odd, because I should have seen something, but it looked like it collisioned itself out of place.

What does the size do on it, so I know, because the Futa set it to 19 (was wow, that'll be there for a while), which it did work because I checked SOS's MCM and it was WorkingVagina and 19 size, so that did work and Sexlab saw him as female.  Mind you, I was in Solstheim and they looked rather dirty, plus the lighting there wasn't really great, but from what I did see of it, you can't tell he has a vagina, just a flat skin down his front and nothing else, you practically have to bend him over to see it, which I had to wait for multiple sex scenes to see something other than that, plus if he masturbates, it looks odd because his hand goes into blank skin with no reaction, well, none that I saw.  What is inside it when it opens, anything, any colors in it for inside?  I just want to make sure that it is working right before I release the update to the Becoming Futanari.

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<sbip>

What you described doesn't look like my mod at all, so it must be an issue with either collisions or something along those lines. It looks like either what you see in the screens here or, if one prefers, COSIO's screens, as it is the same mesh, just used on a male instead.

The textures are whatever one chooses to use for it, but are otherwise the same as what a female character would have (colored and working, inside and out).

As for size, perhaps it shaped the mesh out because it is set at 19 ?  Usually, in SOS too, the mesh doesn't (and shouldn't, as it is not a schlong) react to size changes, but in case it did so, I am not surprise it could bug out. Female genitals, particularly those like COSIO's, have lots of bone weights and nodes to make the stuff work right, so it is very easy to break in my experience.

In case, do let me know what you modified, as I cannot help you much if my mod was completely overhauled or something, as that would be a different mod at this point, mine is just a mesh :3

Sorry for double post, but in case the edit lags and cannot be seen as fast, if you want a female to have both male genitals and female genitals (or a male to have both and all that), couldn't it be easier to just get the equippable vagina (slot 49 ) and equip it to an actor with a penis? Then just needs to set Sexlab to NeverStrip that part and that is all.

7 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

What you described doesn't look like my mod at all, so it must be an issue with either collisions or something along those lines. It looks like either what you see in the screens here or, if one prefers, COSIO's screens, as it is the same mesh, just used on a male instead.

The textures are whatever one chooses to use for it, but are otherwise the same as what a female character would have (colored and working, inside and out).

As for size, perhaps it shaped the mesh out because it is set at 19 ?  Usually, in SOS too, the mesh doesn't (and shouldn't, as it is not a schlong) react to size changes, but in case it did so, I am not surprise it could bug out. Female genitals, particularly those like COSIO's, have lots of bone weights and nodes to make the stuff work right, so it is very easy to break in my experience.

In case, do let me know what you modified, as I cannot help you much if my mod was completely overhauled or something, as that would be a different mod at this point, mine is just a mesh :3

Well, actually, what I did see appears to be similar to the pictures I looked at, but, it it didn't really show much unless I looked underneath, though I guess it is because most women, theirs show up higher somewhat, not sure what to say there.  I used the "Addon" version from the downloads here, so not sure if the size makes a difference in it, does it?  Why I asked if the size does anything, some "schlongs" don't respond to it, that I've seen, or they respond differently (as in the slit ones that "peek" out depending on a variety of things).  I was wondering if the size would cause an innie to an outtie, but apparently not, is the scenes I've seen it open, it's not all that forward to notice it, because it was crammed with something, is there an "inside" color?  Also the female masturbation animations don't line up with it, I guess because it is not in the same place or long enough?  I honestly didn't look.  It does show up apparently as expected in the photos.  This COSIO you're speaking of, not sure what that is.  I saw this mod and thought I could use it in addition to the changes I did with Becoming Futanari, which it seems to work (I guess, again, sex, couldn't really see it to know).  I'll try again a few more times when I get time to do so, but knowing if the size makes any changes, it would be useful to know so I can modify the code not to add a size but use something else instead.

GuruSR.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<snip>

This is COSIO 

About the issues you are experiencing, if the animations are unaligned that is, unfortunatly, because, even if the skeletons are the same, some animators move nodes to make the female bodies bend in certain ways, which just doesn't work on male bodies, as their nodes, while the same, are in different positions, thus making them have weird shapes.

If the vagina is not responding/moving, it is an HDT issue, either of the vagina mesh or the colliding object (be it hands or whatever else), and it can also get screwed up during an animation (I have seen, during testing, that the vagina worked with every single animation minus one with a werewolf, holding doggystyle something, but it was a shared issue with the female characters, so it is either an animation or alignment problem, nothing I can do as that is for the animators to fix I am afraid, I just gutted a mesh to paste it somewhere else :3 ). Remember that also, even if, for example, the hands are using a certain HDT path, they need to be linked to collide with the vagina (this is all stuff I am still rather new with, but apparently what a mesh does when colliding against another using HDT is written into an xml file, so if the hands are not programmed/written to collide with the vagina, they won't), which is all ready and done when downloading one single HDT preset, or files for collisions. I use the same one linked in the COSIO page, plus naturalistic HDT for the beast schlongs [

]

Aside from this, I cannot really understand what the issue might be, but the vagina can be seen clearly when standing on my end (again, same as with COSIO's), so if it not showing this way in your game there could be an issue there.

About size sliders, I have not seen the addon react to the SOS sliders, so I do believe that it does not, still, in case you modified it to do so or something, I do believe that it could, I have no experience in this department though ^^"

In case, you could always place a screen or video to showcase what the issue might be, I can also do the same and you can tell me if what you might see on my end is the same that you are seeing.

On 10/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Temporary500 said:

About the issues you are experiencing, if the animations are unaligned that is, unfortunatly, because, even if the skeletons are the same, some animators move nodes to make the female bodies bend in certain ways, which just doesn't work on male bodies, as their nodes, while the same, are in different positions, thus making them have weird shapes.

Well, when I loaded the mesh into Nifskope, the "inside" of the mesh (that is internal to the body) showed up as black through the body during some animation parts, wasn't sure if that was fixable or not.

On 10/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Temporary500 said:

Aside from this, I cannot really understand what the issue might be, but the vagina can be seen clearly when standing on my end (again, same as with COSIO's), so if it not showing this way in your game there could be an issue there.

I think it is the male body that may be too close to it that is causing it to be hard to see, or the textures are not as evident to show them in contrast to the skin of the rest of the body and the angle, but apparently I have to be at crotch level to see it according to the images you've got posted.

Lighting isn't good, but this was at Schlong Size 1:

812469664_Oct23202020_43_35.jpg.3e9383acc6d752884b129aec2f02c686.jpg42636754_Oct23202020_44_02.jpg.378ac9d462094b833a3e43cf5312aa64.jpg

GuruSR.

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

<snip>

Woah, ok, that is an issue. I experienced this when first trying to make this mod, but I can't quite remember how I got it working, it could very well be either skeleton or HDT related though, as the mesh itself would just not be there if it was the issue, so we can at least rule that one out.

Also, that kind of "stretch-bending" is typical of when a collision goes wrong or is not working, I had breasts and butt "reach for the heavens" when I first installed Being Female to see what that mod did (first time I ever saw nodes at work). To rule out the animations also, I have and have tested this animation and it works no issue on my end.

What HDT thingy do you have installed for your game? If you want, I can give you the files I use, if not as a fix, at least to test if they are the issue after all :3

EDIT:

Before I forget (again), the nifskope texture thing sounds strange, can you post a screen of that also? It might not be too necessary though, as the textures seem to be fine in your game from what I can see through the spikes.

8 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Woah, ok, that is an issue. I experienced this when first trying to make this mod, but I can't quite remember how I got it working, it could very well be either skeleton or HDT related though, as the mesh itself would just not be there if it was the issue, so we can at least rule that one out.

Also, that kind of "stretch-bending" is typical of when a collision goes wrong or is not working, I had breasts and butt "reach for the heavens" when I first installed Being Female to see what that mod did (first time I ever saw nodes at work). To rule out the animations also, I have and have tested this animation and it works no issue on my end.

What HDT thingy do you have installed for your game? If you want, I can give you the files I use, if not as a fix, at least to test if they are the issue after all :3

EDIT:

Before I forget (again), the nifskope texture thing sounds strange, can you post a screen of that also? It might not be too necessary though, as the textures seem to be fine in your game from what I can see through the spikes.

I'll grab a snapshot when I find someone else to try it with, when the lighting is better and then if I see that same animation again and the oddity of the textures, I'll grab one of that too.

GuruSR.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I'll grab a snapshot when I find someone else to try it with, when the lighting is better and then if I see that same animation again and the oddity of the textures, I'll grab one of that too.

GuruSR.

It could be helpful, but even in the shadowing I could see that what you are having is far more than just a texture issue (I actually couldn't see any issues with the textures from the screens you posted, so they should be fine). I do believe that retracing your steps through the installation process, is what might be required here to fix the issue, I am here though, so unless you give up I will always be interested in helping out, so do take your time :3  Barring accidents, I am not going anywhere :3

5 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

It could be helpful, but even in the shadowing I could see that what you are having is far more than just a texture issue (I actually couldn't see any issues with the textures from the screens you posted, so they should be fine). I do believe that retracing your steps through the installation process, is what might be required here to fix the issue, I am here though, so unless you give up I will always be interested in helping out, so do take your time :3  Barring accidents, I am not going anywhere :3

Well, I did the addon download only and a manual install by drag & drop, then did the usual regiment of checks (texture optimization, fnis [wasn't needed], Body Slide [wasn't needed?]), other than that, not sure what installation issue would have happened, the textures are there, the nif is there (as I looked at it) and the esp is there and checked.  Not sure what else I should be looking for, as I do have the All-In-One HDT pussy from here and that works flawlessly.

GuruSR.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Well, I did the addon download only and a manual install by drag & drop, then did the usual regiment of checks (texture optimization, fnis [wasn't needed], Body Slide [wasn't needed?]), other than that, not sure what installation issue would have happened, the textures are there, the nif is there (as I looked at it) and the esp is there and checked.  Not sure what else I should be looking for, as I do have the All-In-One HDT pussy from here and that works flawlessly.

GuruSR.

That is very strange. I have no idea if it is related in any way, but COSIO is CBBE based, while All-In-One is UNP, I doubt there are issues there with HDT and stuff, but in case it is something to consider.

About the installation process, Bodyslide is not needed for the mod to work, so no worries there :3  FNIS also is not needed to be run for the mesh to work. About manual install, I only ever do manual install, and have known mod organizing programs because of games like Morrowind and Oblivion, which seems to be needed to sort the load order, so we are speaking the same language there :3

About the issue, do you have anything overwriting the skeleton or something? I doubt that is the issue, as if that was so the vagina would just be floating, yours is, instead, kind of stretching inside-out, but it is still something to consider. The only thing that comes to mind if the skeleton is not the issue is, again, HDT, but, as you said, it works flawlessly on other meshes you use, so unless COSIO uses some kind of particular version of it, it shouldn't be a problem. I am having heart issues at the moment and cannot look into it too much right now, but will scour my files and COSIO's in search of anything that might have been missed, I will also try to do a clean install of my own mod on my game as well, so as to see if everything works alright, just in case :3