[Request / Idea] Dark adult story quest mod (with tentacles)

Heyho,

I don't know how many of you out there are talented story modders (I'm not ^^), but I have a rough idea I'd love to see getting picked up!

You know, there's already From The Deeps, which goes somewhat into the direction, but as I've heard it's hardly playable. 

Base idea

So, my idea is some mixture of Lovecraft, Hermaeus Mora, the game "Lust for Darkness" and maybe an idea of "Hellraiser": a secret cult in Skyrim tries to expand the borders of love and lust, experimenting with always new and weirder sensations. Their seeking for knowledge cought the attention of the Daedric Lord Hermaeus Mora. As consequence, they try to get his favor by performing strange rituals, especially with young, beautiful women. Those then gain secret knowledge of lust, so they believe.

Will you try to end this or do you join their way to lustful knowledge?

Possible themes

rape, corruption/mind break, BDSM, orgies, tentacles, cultism, sacrifices, maybe bestiality

So, in my head it's not about blood, gore or anything like that, but more the mental side. Oh, and tentacles ...

A rough possibility for a storyline

So, maybe some parents approach the mighty dragonborn to help them finding their daughter. While searching for her, you gain more and more insight about the cult who captured her, eventually infiltrating it to rescue the daughter. During the infiltration, you have to perform several rituals of all kind (orgies, BDSM, bestiality, tentacles, ...) and in the end you should be sacrificed to Herma Mora, too. During the ritual, you get ported into an unknown part of Apocrypha (the Breeding Rooms) where you either can rescue the girl or present yourself to Herma Mora. In the first case you have to fight the cult and try to destroy it. In the second case both you and the girl learn something new about lust by Herma Mora and his Seekers and then you get ported back (the girl stays to learn even more), and lead the cult afterwards. Maybe this results in recurring quests to capture new girls (similar to the Dark Brotherhood)

Another start could be, that you witness how some tentacles shoot off the ground, capture and rape a girl and drag her into some portal. From there on you try to find out who captures girls like this ...

Mods, that work with this setting (not an exclusive list)

Estrus for Skyrim (eg for a curse, a ritual, ...), Herma Mora Caress, Herma Mora Priestess Armor (eg for female cultists), RohZima's Apocryphal Animations (eg for the rituals), The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (eg as part of Herma Mora's plane of Oblivion, as parallel dimension, ...)

My problem is, I'm not really good at modding, I hardly used the CK yet, so I don't think I could tackle such a big project. But I'd love to see getting something like this realized, so I thought I share my idea here.

Oh, and even though this is posted in the LE section, it would be awesome to see this for SE, too!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/28/2021 at 1:17 AM, Accrossa said:

I hope someone acts on this idea, maybe even add some passive recruiting

Maybe me, for a FTD redone plan.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:52 PM, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I don't know how many of you out there are talented story modders (I'm not ^^), but I have a rough idea I'd love to see getting picked up!

You know, there's already From The Deeps, which goes somewhat into the direction, but as I've heard it's hardly playable. 

Base idea

So, my idea is some mixture of Lovecraft, Hermaeus Mora, the game "Lust for Darkness" and maybe an idea of "Hellraiser": a secret cult in Skyrim tries to expand the borders of love and lust, experimenting with always new and weirder sensations. Their seeking for knowledge cought the attention of the Daedric Lord Hermaeus Mora. As consequence, they try to get his favor by performing strange rituals, especially with young, beautiful women. Those then gain secret knowledge of lust, so they believe.

Will you try to end this or do you join their way to lustful knowledge?

Possible themes

rape, corruption/mind break, BDSM, orgies, tentacles, cultism, sacrifices, maybe bestiality

So, in my head it's not about blood, gore or anything like that, but more the mental side. Oh, and tentacles ...

A rough possibility for a storyline

So, maybe some parents approach the mighty dragonborn to help them finding their daughter. While searching for her, you gain more and more insight about the cult who captured her, eventually infiltrating it to rescue the daughter. During the infiltration, you have to perform several rituals of all kind (orgies, BDSM, bestiality, tentacles, ...) and in the end you should be sacrificed to Herma Mora, too. During the ritual, you get ported into an unknown part of Apocrypha (the Breeding Rooms) where you either can rescue the girl or present yourself to Herma Mora. In the first case you have to fight the cult and try to destroy it. In the second case both you and the girl learn something new about lust by Herma Mora and his Seekers and then you get ported back (the girl stays to learn even more), and lead the cult afterwards. Maybe this results in recurring quests to capture new girls (similar to the Dark Brotherhood)

Another start could be, that you witness how some tentacles shoot off the ground, capture and rape a girl and drag her into some portal. From there on you try to find out who captures girls like this ...

Mods, that work with this setting (not an exclusive list)

Estrus for Skyrim (eg for a curse, a ritual, ...), Herma Mora Caress, Herma Mora Priestess Armor (eg for female cultists), RohZima's Apocryphal Animations (eg for the rituals), The Mysterious Breeding Rooms (eg as part of Herma Mora's plane of Oblivion, as parallel dimension, ...)

My problem is, I'm not really good at modding, I hardly used the CK yet, so I don't think I could tackle such a big project. But I'd love to see getting something like this realized, so I thought I share my idea here.

Oh, and even though this is posted in the LE section, it would be awesome to see this for SE, too!

Base idea, ok.

Tentacles... the lurkers have spells who spread a tentacle effect, but I do"nt think it's that you means...

I tired a thing with tentacles in a old little mod, there is also the mimic stuff I believe.

Herma Mora Priestess Amor, of course !

I didn't use Herma mora caress because it's not CBBE compatible... or I use CBBE.

I suck with animations, so I don't try to design them.