SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Thot i'd just quote my post a few pages back for Slim Jim

Yea i had the problem with PCEA with custom races CTD' date=' so i just unticked it and works fine. Tho that means female npcs will use the same anims i use, so that's left me with a choice: no sex mod or all females use the same anims.

On the main page of PCEA it says u need to lure the folder path to use the sex mods by loading a vanilla race char and use a sex/pose mod 1st, then load the save with custom race and it should work. It works... once, if u use sex/pose mod or leave building/cell after it'll CTD again.

So my choices are:

1. Don't use sex mods (yea right :P) tho some do work with PCEA ( even tho PCEA isn't supposed to work with AP i got it to work somehow and ERO motions)

2. Don't use custom race (not gonna happen)

3. Let NPCs use the same anims i use (settled with this)

[/quote']

I'm currently using custom race modes like ashen and Lunari. have updated fnis and pcea and all my other ones i have. i can use all the spells that are here but when i use the one to select my character and a npc soon as it starts to the animation it will ctd every time. all the other animations work great but not when my character is involved. tried to read through all the posts but haven't seen anything mentioned about this. I had already completly unistalled skyrim and reinstalled it and all the mods that i have to have before installing this one. any ideas were to look? just tried defeated. when i lose and it starts to go to the animation it ctd's also.

@SlimJim: PCEA is the problem. It CTD's with SexiS' date=' Sanguine's Debauchery and so on and so forth.

[/quote']

I experienced BIG issues with the Lunari Race with EVERY sex mod.

I abandoned it from ages.

Just an exert from my latest papyrus log. I have a few of these "errors/warnings" scattered around my log from when my save is first loaded (not when actually using the mods features). Here an extract:

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] error: Property testsex on script sexissystemsetupscr attached to SexiSSystemSetup (09000D6A) cannot be bound because SexiSAnimations (0900698A) is not the right type

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] warning: Property SexiSShaderCreampie on script SexiSTestQuestScr attached to SexiSTestQuest (09000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] warning: Property SexiSShaderBukkake on script SexiSTestQuestScr attached to SexiSTestQuest (09000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

The mod works fine, No CTDs, No save game bloat, all animations, spells and settings work, but still nice to know if these are something to worry about. If you want the whole log I can pm it to you.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I haven't actually seen the Bukkake/Creampie effects in-game yet since I though it was just too dark to see them. Though reading those warnings more closely it might turn out that they have something to do with them not displaying properly. Will have to double check that they don't appear though.

Just an exert from my latest papyrus log. I have a few of these "errors/warnings" scattered around my log from when my save is first loaded (not when actually using the mods features). Here an extract:

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] error: Property testsex on script sexissystemsetupscr attached to SexiSSystemSetup (09000D6A) cannot be bound because SexiSAnimations (0900698A) is not the right type

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] warning: Property SexiSShaderCreampie on script SexiSTestQuestScr attached to SexiSTestQuest (09000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/14/2013 - 12:21:48AM] warning: Property SexiSShaderBukkake on script SexiSTestQuestScr attached to SexiSTestQuest (09000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

The mod works fine' date=' No CTDs, No save game bloat, all animations, spells and settings work, but still nice to know if these are something to worry about. If you want the whole log I can pm it to you.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I haven't actually seen the Bukkake/Creampie effects in-game yet since I though it was just too dark to see them. Though reading those warnings more closely it might turn out that they have something to do with them not displaying properly. Will have to double check that they don't appear though.

[/quote']

Those errors are innocuous. 'SexiSTestQuestScr' is a quest used for testing things during development, but I comment out bits of it so it does nothing in the released versions. Those error messages are because I was using it to test the shader effects, then deleted the variables for them from the script without first telling the CK to stop linking them. Thus it complains it can't link them since the variables are gone.

The testsex thing is from a missing script file. It's a file I load new animations into when trying to figure out what they are. I forgot to delete references to it before releasing. However it's not actually used anywhere. CK is just trying to fill an unused variable with something that doesn't exist.

I always hear the vf00 sounds folder. The vf01 are in use? In which case you can hear?

The vf01 voice is fully implemented and functioning (and has been since the first release, actually). However there is currently no way to assign it to actors in game.

I'm getting the following error from "FNIS fro Users": ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 fix1 13/01/2013 23:02:05

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Generator: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Patch: * xp32's "XPMS xp32's Maximum Skeleton"

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading Pinups ...

Reading Pinups2 ...

Reading Pinups3 ...

Reading Pinups4 ...

Reading Pinups5 ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading ZazResources ...

Reading xlv ...

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong or how to fix?

This mod don't work with favoredsoul's skeleton (wide shoulder)?

I'm not familiar with that mod. Does SexiS not work when using that skeleton for you?

Edit: Ignore' date=' Jimjim117 answered this.

I'm getting the following error from "FNIS fro Users": ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Generator: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading Pinups ...

Reading Pinups2 ...

Reading Pinups3 ...

Reading Pinups4 ...

Reading Pinups5 ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading ZazResources ...

Reading xlv ...

Never seen that one before. I notice you have a fair number of animation mods though. The current version of FNIS is limited to 2000 animation files. Any chance you're exceeding that threshold? SexiS adds 68.

The other issue I had was with defeated: it looks like changing the duration of rape debuff while suffering from it won't have any effect on the current instance.

I had the same issue with the debuff, I got around it by just using the console and typing: "player.removespell xx001D8F" where xx was the load number for the defeated esp

For anyone unaware of the debuff mentioned it is called 'wounded'

Never seen that one before. I notice you have a fair number of animation mods though. The current version of FNIS is limited to 2000 animation files. Any chance you're exceeding that threshold? SexiS adds 68.

Spot on, that did the trick - didn't even occur to me so thanks!

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading Pinups ...

Reading Pinups2 ...

Reading Pinups3 ...

Reading Pinups4 ...

Reading Pinups5 ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading ZazResources ...

Reading xlv ...

xlv only has 48 animation files, but 670 definitions in the animation list. With pinups and the others that's more than 2000. That is fixed in 3.4 Beta, if you don't mind betas.

I've run into one issue: Actions such as blacksmithing' date=' mining, and using apothecary benches all do nothing. Any solution or instructions for a clean reinstall?

[/quote']

I've run into something similar before (seemed to be related to Niruins Business Plan - problem hasn't reappeared since I uninstalled that one). What I saw was that the crafting anim started then immediately backed out. The quick in-game solution was (strangely enough) to initiate sex (usually using AP, but it may work with others). After the sex anim was done, the crafting anims worked fine.

I updated to the current version and I have to say after checking it out again, it has alot of quality aspects. I really like that fact that in combat rape you stagger, this adds some realism as to how the other person gets the upper hand in this situation, rather then just stripping.

I also like that bukkake is specific to the location you had sex, not just all over, again adds to the realism. Also the debuff adds to the realism, the issue is the enemy keeps attacking so this is a double negative, to bad there wasn't a "left for dead" option with the enemy thinking his act had killed you or that he no longer considered you a thread so he left you (if he beat you once, he can do it again, right?)

If i was to give any suggestions on improving or future update plans, I would suggest different voices. The grunts/groans are good and all, but would be nice to hear some words in there, based on the sex act (sex, rape, etc) and of course you can never have too many animations.

Overall very impressed, i think i am going to use your mod and SA together for different aspects.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

I've run into one issue: Actions such as blacksmithing' date=' mining, and using apothecary benches all do nothing. Any solution or instructions for a clean reinstall?

[/quote']

Use the console command tai on your character, i think is player.tai , that solved same problem.

Mod work fine, ty for it.

S!

One bug I found is that If you are knocked over and you get the wounded debuff but the rapist is killed by a follower before sex has actually started then you get back up but the debuff never progresses in its stages so it stays forever untill you next get raped where it resets. Sort of anoying to have -100% health regen when I only got knocked over and it doesn't fade away.

Somehow the animation dont work anymore. I updated the files; I downloaded the new ones, installed them and update FNIS. But now I shoot the arrows and nothing happened. Also with Defeated, I reach a certain level of HP then I stop fighting, but other then that, nothing.

Somehow the animation dont work anymore. I updated the files; I downloaded the new ones' date=' installed them and update FNIS. But now I shoot the arrows and nothing happened. Also with Defeated, I reach a certain level of HP then I stop fighting, but other then that, nothing.

[/quote']

Did you re-generate FNIS?

A strange issue I'm encountering.

Arrows fired at 2 NPC's

Thy get together and the anims play.

After 60s they're still at it and will continue to f**k non stop (but sounds stop playing).

Mousing over the NPC you can interact with them as if they're done, but they're still engaged in anims.

There's no way to stop them or get them to return to normal state unless you exit Skyrim and reload.

Reloading a save without exiting Skyrim will have the NPC just standing there unable to do anything.

Somehow the animation dont work anymore. I updated the files; I downloaded the new ones' date=' installed them and update FNIS. But now I shoot the arrows and nothing happened. Also with Defeated, I reach a certain level of HP then I stop fighting, but other then that, nothing.

[/quote']

Did you re-generate FNIS?

A strange issue I'm encountering.

Arrows fired at 2 NPC's

Thy get together and the anims play.

After 60s they're still at it and will continue to f**k non stop (but sounds stop playing).

Mousing over the NPC you can interact with them as if they're done, but they're still engaged in anims.

There's no way to stop them or get them to return to normal state unless you exit Skyrim and reload.

Reloading a save without exiting Skyrim will have the NPC just standing there unable to do anything.

As in redownloaded and run the program? yeah I did.