vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

Your tools are really great, thanks to you I was able to export some animations to fbx. It is great to have these as reference.

I have a problem with face animations, did I do something wrong ? I would really like to get these to work to see how they animated

face.png

Also are you planning to add g1a export for other games ? Because Ryza animations don't work

Thank you

11 minutes ago, renderguy said:

Your tools are really great, thanks to you I was able to export some animations to fbx. It is great to have these as reference.

I have a problem with face animations, did I do something wrong ? I would really like to get these to work to see how they animated

face.png

Also are you planning to add g1a export for other games ? Because Ryza animations don't work

Thank you

For looking at animations, the tool of  Joschka works better: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&p=159339#p159339

The case of face animations is a specific case that I have to solve.

I don't know for sure about the Atelier Ryza, but maybe it is the case of g1m that have the skeleton in another g1m (like some g1m having the meshes, and another one just having the skeleton). That's the case of Dissidia NT and I suspect it may be the case of Atelier Ryza, but I haven't checked.

Fixing something like that would require to prompt the user for the other g1m.

I made an updated version of the "Road Rage (cloudy and more snow)" and the rainy one.

The previous one still had much light. It was a bit odd that being cloudy, there was so much light, so I decided to change it.

Spoiler

20200615220708_1.jpg.82b0292bdc2e7773fd336c54c6e8f8b6.jpg20200615220348_1.jpg.184283f7bcc262c029627dacd8d8344d.jpg

The parameter to control that light is "SkylightCloudShadowFade". It is one of those parameters that can go from 0.0 to 1.0.

It was set to 0.0, I changed it to 1.0.

Moooar Road Rage.zip

58 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

For looking at animations, the tool of  Joschka works better: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&p=159339#p159339

The case of face animations is a specific case that I have to solve.

I don't know for sure about the Atelier Ryza, but maybe it is the case of g1m that have the skeleton in another g1m (like some g1m having the meshes, and another one just having the skeleton). That's the case of Dissidia NT and I suspect it may be the case of Atelier Ryza, but I haven't checked.

Fixing something like that would require to prompt the user for the other g1m.

Thank you very much, I was able to extract the face animations with that tool

Yes Atelier Ryza's models are split in different g1m files and the skeleton is separate from the model, the tool you gave me had an option for that and I was able to extract the animations from that game too.

Thanks again for all the help and your hard work on DOA6.

Also are you and that guy the only ones working on g1m files ? I saw that you were talking about the 4D meshes above, I had some issues with that before and the tool you gave me seems to be able to extract these.

Maybe you could work with him and other knowledgeable guys to make cloth modding possible ?

42 minutes ago, renderguy said:

Also are you and that guy the only ones working on g1m files ? I saw that you were talking about the 4D meshes above, I had some issues with that before and the tool you gave me seems to be able to extract these.

Maybe you could work with him and other knowledgeable guys to make cloth modding possible ?

I'm in already in contact with him. But exporting it is not the same than reimporting it in the g1m. There is a set of operations... that well, it doesn't look like the reverse operation is an easy task.

12 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

I'm in already in contact with him. But exporting it is not the same than reimporting it in the g1m. There is a set of operations... that well, it doesn't look like the reverse operation is an easy task.

Ah great that you know you him, hopefully you guys manage to do it one day when you have the time.

11 hours ago, wingzg said:

I've been trying to edit the facial animations in blender for a while now and have had the same issues as @renderguy. 

Is there no way to edit their .g1a files at this moment? Or am I missing something?

The only way to deal with facial animations right now is to export them using the tool above with an option, see the post here https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666&start=150#p161626

So it seems some special computation is needed for these so for now repacking is not possible. I'm sure vago will implement this later but he's probably very busy with other stuff right now.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:13 PM, vagonumero13 said:

I made an updated version of the "Road Rage (cloudy and more snow)" and the rainy one.

The previous one still had much light. It was a bit odd that being cloudy, there was so much light, so I decided to change it.

Reveal hidden contents

20200615220708_1.jpg.82b0292bdc2e7773fd336c54c6e8f8b6.jpg20200615220348_1.jpg.184283f7bcc262c029627dacd8d8344d.jpg

The parameter to control that light is "SkylightCloudShadowFade". It is one of those parameters that can go from 0.0 to 1.0.

It was set to 0.0, I changed it to 1.0.

Moooar Road Rage.zip 334.02 kB · 9 downloads

Am I doing something wrong?  'cause non of these work for me. 

The Miyabi/Hidden Forest are alright.

I seem to be running into issue with redelbe recently, the mod does not seem to load completely, the dininput8.dll is used and basic log info is generated but initialization doesn't seem to progress from there, the game version is and shown in game screen 1.22 #19.

So far I am using the "hack game launcher"

is that's why the redelbe won't works for the game?

On 6/17/2020 at 4:43 AM, vagonumero13 said:

You mean they don't show when selecting them in the stage selection?

Yes they show, but whatever option I pick the stage is vanilla.

EDIT: I checked again and the ones working are the night version, the 3 of them. The rest are like the vanilla.

6 hours ago, RenoSV said:

Yes they show, but whatever option I pick the stage is vanilla.

EDIT: I checked again and the ones working are the night version, the 3 of them. The rest are like the vanilla.

That's probably because the game is picking another version of  the files, with lower quality.

You can try the following. Before starting the game, rename the following file in the morning version of the stages:

Envs_S0901WAY_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb -> Envs_S0901WAY_low_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb

Hey, newbie here.

So I recently figured out how to extract g1m/g1t files from the mobile game Dissidia Opera Omnia: Final Fantasy, and also noticed that it's big brother game for PS4/PC, Dissidia NT: Final Fantasy, had now become moddable on PC thanks in part to these tools you have here. So I tried using the methods that the Dissidia NT modding community uses to import their textures back into Dissidia NT for mods (haven't tried models yet, though I have a model ready to go for my model and texture edit). I figured it would work without any issues since the file formats are the same.

However, when I throw one of the g1t files from the game into g1t extract, I get the following error:

UVhDJJV.png

I can extract the dds files from the g1t using Noesis and Joschuka's g1m/g1t importer plugin, and export them from there. This works fine as far as getting the textures onto my PC and into a program for editing is concerned. However, if I try to use g1t replace after I am done, I still get the same error as above. It also happens in the GUI version of the program.

If I do this exact same process with the g1t files from Dissidia NT, it all works fine. So I'm guessing that Dissidia Opera Omnia has some kind of difference with it's g1t files. Anyone have any ideas of what I could do to make it work or if this is a common error?

43 minutes ago, boyo_wonder said:

Hey, newbie here.

So I recently figured out how to extract g1m/g1t files from the mobile game Dissidia Opera Omnia: Final Fantasy, and also noticed that it's big brother game for PS4/PC, Dissidia NT: Final Fantasy, had now become moddable on PC thanks in part to these tools you have here. So I tried using the methods that the Dissidia NT modding community uses to import their textures back into Dissidia NT for mods (haven't tried models yet, though I have a model ready to go for my model and texture edit). I figured it would work without any issues since the file formats are the same.

However, when I throw one of the g1t files from the game into g1t extract, I get the following error:

UVhDJJV.png

I can extract the dds files from the g1t using Noesis and Joschuka's g1m/g1t importer plugin, and export them from there. This works fine as far as getting the textures onto my PC and into a program for editing is concerned. However, if I try to use g1t replace after I am done, I still get the same error as above. It also happens in the GUI version of the program.

If I do this exact same process with the g1t files from Dissidia NT, it all works fine. So I'm guessing that Dissidia Opera Omnia has some kind of difference with it's g1t files. Anyone have any ideas of what I could do to make it work or if this is a common error?

I can't see the image. Try drag and dropping it directly into the post, there is no need to use external server to upload an image here. But it would be better if you upload the .g1t file.

Anyway, regardless of what error is, it wouldn't be a good idea to currently use the g1t_tools to replace a Dissidia .g1t.

This is because I've realized that some versions of the engine (like the one in Dissidia NT pc) doesn't like the 2x2 and 1x1 mipmaps that the photoshop plugin or paint.net generate and may crash the game. All official .g1t I have seen in any game never had such small mipmaps.

That's something that I will fix in next version, I'll make sure that g1t_replace and qg1t_tool remove the smaller irrelevant mipmaps so that they stay compliant with the original files.

15 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

That's probably because the game is picking another version of  the files, with lower quality.

You can try the following. Before starting the game, rename the following file in the morning version of the stages:

Envs_S0901WAY_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb -> Envs_S0901WAY_low_env.motor.kidsscndb.kidsobjdb

Thank you. Now everything works.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:23 PM, vagonumero13 said:

I can't see the image. Try drag and dropping it directly into the post, there is no need to use external server to upload an image here. But it would be better if you upload the .g1t file.

Anyway, regardless of what error is, it wouldn't be a good idea to currently use the g1t_tools to replace a Dissidia .g1t.

This is because I've realized that some versions of the engine (like the one in Dissidia NT pc) doesn't like the 2x2 and 1x1 mipmaps that the photoshop plugin or paint.net generate and may crash the game. All official .g1t I have seen in any game never had such small mipmaps.

That's something that I will fix in next version, I'll make sure that g1t_replace and qg1t_tool remove the smaller irrelevant mipmaps so that they stay compliant with the original files.

This site won't let me attach files directly for some reason, but I will just provide this Google Drive link with the unedited G1T file I took from DFFOO and tried throwing into g1t extract to get my error, I also included an image of the error.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KbqSFqdFRxhVL8xcXhVgWIZUPDVzXotv?usp=sharing

I think what you mentioned is probably the issue though, so I will report back when the next version comes out. Thanks for the insight.

16 hours ago, boyo_wonder said:

This site won't let me attach files directly for some reason, but I will just provide this Google Drive link with the unedited G1T file I took from DFFOO and tried throwing into g1t extract to get my error, I also included an image of the error.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KbqSFqdFRxhVL8xcXhVgWIZUPDVzXotv?usp=sharing

I think what you mentioned is probably the issue though, so I will report back when the next version comes out. Thanks for the insight.

Is that g1t file original from the game or was it modified by some program at some point?

Hi, I've installed REDELBE_2.9 from the first page here, correctly I believe as I can see the version number on the splash screen and the vanilla costume and stage info on the selection screens.

However, no mods load at all, either Layer2 or replacers, I cant even select anything by pressing the back button, it just stays on the vanilla option.

After seeing some of the working log files on here I suspect the last lines on my log may be highlighting a problem, where it says 'unknown signature at offset', though I'm not experienced enough to understand what this implies.

I'm running the latest update 1.22A and the log is from a fresh install, the only mod installed is the optional folder STAGES that came with the REDELBE zip file.

Has anyone encountered this or have any suggestions?

redelbe_log.txt

hello so i am trying to use the g1a2fbx tool but i cant get it to work i saw that i needed the g1m file but every time i try i get the message"Cannot open file ""C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_001RTM.g1m"" for reading.
Error given by the system: Invalid argumentPress enter to exit." can someone help please thanks!

Drag here the g1a file (and press enter).
C:\Users\David\Downloads\G1mtools\MAR_FACIAL_300_FATAL.g1a
Drag here the g1m file (and press enter).
"C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_000.g1m"
Choose interpolation mode and press enter:
(recommended value: 2)
1) linear, 2) cubic.
Correct euler singularities? (y/n and press enter)
(Recommended value: y)
y
Cannot open file ""C:\Users\David\Downloads\Nouveau dossier\ntbro\CharacterEditor\MAR_FACE_000.g1m"" for reading.
Error given by the system: Invalid argumentPress enter to exit.
that the thing i get