vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

6 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

oh wait did you drop this into "RRPreview"? Its a Layer2.

No, I tested as layer2. And I didn't notice anything weird. When it was active, I heard the thunders, and when not, it was back to normal. And in the REDELBE log, everything seemed normal, when the layer2 mod was active, it showed the files were being loaded from there, and when not it showed the "Open external" and "Open internal" as usual.

10 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

No, I tested as layer2. And I didn't notice anything weird. When it was active, I heard the thunders, and when not, it was back to normal. And in the REDELBE log, everything seemed normal, when the layer2 mod was active, it showed the files were being loaded from there, and when not it showed the "Open external" and "Open internal" as usual.

Yea then I'm doing something wrong then if you can hear thunder in the starting area. I'm hearing the second audio file playing in hidden garden, but I'm not hearing anything in the starting area.

2 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

Yea then I'm doing something wrong then if you can hear thunder in the starting area. I'm hearing the second audio file playing in hidden garden, but I'm not hearing anything in the starting area.

I can clearly hear the thunder in the starting area.

9 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

this is what I'm hearing in Miyabi and hidden garden

I have a theory of what may be happening, but I will need you to confirm it using the log options. Go to REDELBE.ini, and activate the log options in [Debug] (log_internal, log_external and log_virtual; log_numeric doesn't matter here)

Then, start the game, play that stage and exit the game. Search the redelbe_log.txt for "FE4_Common", to locate all access to the .srsa and .srst files, and paste them here. Also, tells me if the lines  in the log regarding FE4_Common.srsa and FE4_Common.srst are together. (usually, FE4_Common.srst would be just above FE4_Common.srsa).

This would be the expected result when working, and what happens in my system:

Spoiler

Open virtual (L2 "STAGES/BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srst
Open virtual (L2 "STAGES/BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srsa

And this is what I suspect it may be happening in your system:

Spoiler

Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

... (lot more of files)

E.g, I suspect the game may be preloading the .srsa file in your system, but the .srst is loaded from the mod, such a situation would end causing something similar to what happens when you put a .srst with an outdated .srsa.

9 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

I have a theory of what may be happening, but I will need you to confirm it using the log options. Go to REDELBE.ini, and activate the log options in [Debug] (log_internal, log_external and log_virtual; log_numeric doesn't matter here)

Then, start the game, play that stage and exit the game. Search the redelbe_log.txt for "FE4_Common", to locate all access to the .srsa and .srst files, and paste them here. Also, tells me if the lines  in the log regarding FE4_Common.srsa and FE4_Common.srst are together. (usually, FE4_Common.srst would be just above FE4_Common.srsa).

This would be the expected result when working, and what happens in my system:

Hide contents

Open virtual (L2 "STAGES/BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srsa

And this is what I suspect it may be happening in your system:

Hide contents

... (lot more of files)

E.g, I suspect the game may be preloading the .srsa file in your system, but the .srst is loaded from the mod, such a situation would end causing something similar to what happens when you put a .srst with an outdated .srsa.

These?

Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srsa" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)
Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srst" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

Open internal FE4_Common_STG_BAM2.srsa

Open internal FE4_Common_STG_BAM.srsa

Open virtual (L2 "BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srst

6 minutes ago, perfectdark023 said:

These?

Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srsa" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)
Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srst" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

Open internal FE4_Common_STG_BAM2.srsa

Open internal FE4_Common_STG_BAM.srsa

Open virtual (L2 "BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srst

Yeah, it is like I suspected.

Could you paste me the line numbe of the two latest lines? I guess they weren't together. For whatever reason, in your system, the game is preloading FE4_Common_BG.srsa, and it doesnt get loaded from the layer2.

15 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Yeah, it is like I suspected.

Could you paste me the line numbe of the two latest lines? I guess they weren't together. For whatever reason, in your system, the game is preloading FE4_Common_BG.srsa, and it doesnt get loaded from the layer2.

What should I look for, for those?

18 minutes ago, perfectdark023 said:

What should I look for, for those?

The line number. Open the log with a text editor that show line number (such as Notepad++), and put me the line. That will give me more or less an idea about how much time happened between the load of them. (In next REDELBE I will put something like a time stamp for mroe clarity)

1527 Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srsa" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

1528 Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srst" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

7071 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

7072 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

10364 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

10365 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

19990 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

19991 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

29778 Open virtual (L2 "BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srst

29779 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

11 minutes ago, perfectdark023 said:

1527 Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srsa" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

1528 Notice: file "FE4_Common_BG.srst" doesn't exist in this .rdb (ScreenLayout.rdb)

7071 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

7072 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

10364 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

10365 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

19990 Open external FE4_Common_BG.srst

19991 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

29778 Open virtual (L2 "BAM") FE4_Common_BG.srst

29779 Open internal FE4_Common_BG.srsa

Mmm, well, that was not what I expected. I mean, that 29779 should have been loaded from Layer2 or shouldn't have appeared at all.

Btw, do you have copies of the files in REDELBE/ScreenLayout? If so, could you move out of there, and see if there is any change?

12 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Mmm, well, that was not what I expected. I mean, that 29779 should have been loaded from Layer2 or shouldn't have appeared at all.

Btw, do you have copies of the files in REDELBE/ScreenLayout? If so, could you move out of there, and see if there is any change?

its working, its fighting with another mod I have. I have no idea which one

48 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Yup it doesn't want anything in RRPreview.

15 minutes ago, perfectdark023 said:

yup it's working now, thank you very much. and do you know were the snowfall files are? i want to see if I can make it rain, but i'm pretty sure it's not possible right now. I see "rain" in the files, but i don't think they will work.

No idea about the snowfall files.

About the fix, I will officially release it in the update I have planned for around end of the month. I want to include some new feature and there is also another bugfix (not related to this one) I want to do.

7 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

No idea about the snowfall files.

About the fix, I will officially release it in the update I have planned for around end of the month. I want to include some new feature and there is also another bugfix (not related to this one) I want to do.

Alright. I'll release Storm Miyabi and Beach, and Gym so people have an idea on what to expect and keep the others on the back burner until you release the new update. Thanks for your hard work again.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, wingzg said:

Thank you for your tools.

Is it possible to implement in your rdbtool's search function to highlight  or show all files with the common words in the text box?

For example, if I type "KAS_COS", it will highlight KAS_COS_001, KAS_COS_002, etc.

I'm going to rewrite the search function of qrdbtool for 2.7. Upon editing the text field, and without the need of pressing enter, the files list will show only the entries that match (or contain) the text.

17 hours ago, SkyrimSuzerain said:

Hi,

I just downloaded this REDELBE mod and when I try to launch the game, I get this error:

0Yqq8i5.png

This is the version of the game I have - v1.016. I am also using the latest REDELBE v2.61.

rziXLih.png

Please help.

I can't see the attached files, anyway since 2.3, the minimal game version supported by REDELBE is 1.20. Now that there won't be more dlc, I guess the exe will be more stable, so this will become less of a problem in the future.

Asking for opinion to users of REDELBE.

I'm about to implement a way to hide battle HUD in REDELBE, a feature that has been repeteadly requested.

- What keyboard shortcut would you like to be used? Although I thought of using F5 like Autolink, I think that may be interfere with 3DMigoto (not sure if many users use it in DOA6).

- Do you want it to be like in spectator mode, where you can still see the hits info, or would you rather want those hidden too? Currently I have it like in spectator mode, because I copied my implementation from what the game does in spectator mode, but finding the way to hide those other would probably not be too difficult (probably...)