vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 10:57 PM, vagonumero13 said:

Are you sure that you are logged in when checking the file? It usually says "unavailable" only to non-registered or non-logged users.

hi bro i need one help mostly i swap mods by simple ini edit girls that have almost same body like example  -- 

[Costume]
slot = KAS_COS_107

work = AYA_ COS_001

this works for me good .. but face trouble in only this example --- 

[Costume]
slot = "SNK_COS_004"

work = NIC_COS_106

and its crash for me when ever i swap any costume like that to nico game crash when i toggle the costume in game . i try to swap for exmaple kasumi to nico and got no crash but as u know i can't use kasumi body on nico its look wired , the prob is game crash when ever i swap kula costume to nico ,  can u fix REDELBE or tell any fix 

On 4/16/2019 at 11:12 AM, vagonumero13 said:

I will now use this thread to post my tools.

In the future, when an update is released for a tool, I will update the post title to reflect the update date and what was updated.

REDELBE (current version 3.0)

Note: the "unavailable" in download is an old version (0.9) that got stuck. Download always the latest version (shown above), that should be fine.

This tool allow you to modify files in the rdbs... without actually touching the rdb's at all.

It now also allows for new costumes and hairs mods (Modders: please read the file "Readme (for modders).txt" and download the "Layer2 sample mods" to know about how to make new costume/hair.

(I forgot to say in the readme for modders, but don't put any non-ascii char in your mod folder or it won't work properly).

Installation: copy the dinput8.dll file and REDELBE directory to where the game is installed.

Known issues:

- Currently there are problems if both player 1 and player 2 use a variant of the same outfit (this applies only when using layer2 mods). This usually happen when player1 and player2 use same character, same outfit, the player2 outfit may not get updated in such cases, and in battle it would use the same variant than player 1.

g1mtools (current version 1.2)

This is a set of several tools: g1m_export, g1m_import, g1m_hide, g1m2fbx, g1m_bonetool and g1a2fbx.

g1m_export: it is exactly the "g1m_test" that I released some days ago, but renamed. It will export .g1m files into the ib/.vb format used by 3DMigoto. Use the ausgeek' blender import script from here to load these files into blender. (Note: the current versions of the python script can load multiple files at once, a feature you probably want to use). 

Usage: drag and drop a g1m file and it will generate a folder with each of the meshes in the .vb/.ib format. Drag and drop a folder instead, and it will search all of the .g1m files there and export them in subfolders (useful to export all of the games meshes at once).

g1m_import: this tool allows to perform the opposite operatin to above, import .vb/.ib files into .g1m files. (Note: currently the tool ignores the .fmt file, and assumes the vertex and index format is the same that the one in the .g1m, I will fix that in the future).

Usage: Put your vb/ib files in a folder with the same name that the g1m file (but without the extension). Name your ib/vb files like this: "0.vb", "0.ib", "1.vb", "1.ib", etc, where the number, is the index of the mesh to modify. Drag and drop the .g1m file  into the program, and it will update the meshes that had a matching .vb/.ib file.

g1m_hide: this tools allows you to hide a mesh from a g1m file (will only affect the game, it doesn't affect g1m_export).

Usage: drag and drop the .g1m file. Now the program will ask you to input the index of the mesh(es) to remove. You can enter multiple indexes at once by separating them by comma.

g1m2fbx: As you can deduce from the name, it exports a g1m to a fbx file. Only for visualizing, don't expect me to create the opposite tool (fbx2g1m), because that is veeeeery unlikely to happen.

Usage : 

- Drag and drop a g1m file, and it will generate a single .fbx file. 

- Drag and drop a folder instead, and it will scan the folder for .g1m files, create a subfolder there called "FBX", and it will put there all the .fbx.

g1m_bonetool: This tool allows to copy a bone from one g1m to another one.

Usage:

- Start the program without any dragging

- Follow on screen instructions (first drag and drop destination g1m, then the source g1m, and finally inptu either a bone name or a numeric bone id).

- The program will proceed to do the bone copy. If the bone has any parent/ancestor that doesn't exist in destination file, those will be copied too recursively (any bones that were copied will be printed on screen).

Alternatively, if you start the program by dragging a g1m file to it, that file will be assumed to be the destination, and the program will only ask for the source file and the bone name/ID.

Recommendations:

- This is obvious, but when possible, try the copy from another costume of the same char. If that is not possible because no costume of that char has the desired bone, then proceed to use a costume of a character with similar characteristics. You probably won't want to copy a bone from Bass to Marie Rose...

- if you are working with destructable costumes, I recomend t oadd the bones to both the destructible and non dstructible costumes

g1a2fbx: This tool exports a fbx file from a g1a+g1m file.

Usage:

- Start the program without any dragging

- Follow on screen instruction (first drag and drop a g1a file, then a g1m file, and finally choose interpolation mode).

- The .fbx will be saved with same name than g1a but with .fbx extension.

fbx2g1a: This tool exports a g1a file from a fbx+g1m file.

Usage:

- Start the program without any dragging.

- Follow on screen instruction (first drag and drop a fbx file, then a g1m file.

- The .g1a will be saved with same name than fbx but with .fbx extension.

g1m_xml: This tool converts a g1m into a xml representation of the file, and viceversa.

Usage:

- Drag and drop a .g1m file to convert it to .g1m.xml, or a  .g1m.xml to convert it to .g1m.

rdbtool (current version: 2.9)

Usage: now rdbtool comes with a gui version (qrdbtool). Usage is self-explanatory.

doa6decsave (current version: 0.2)

doa6decsave is a tool that can decrypt and reencrypt save files (SYSTEMDATA) of any game version.

And yes, it can be used to re-sign saves from one account to another (including from legit to no-lgit or viceversa).

Instructions: drag and drop the SYSTEMDATA file to the program, and it will generate a file called SYSTEMDATA.dec with content decrypted.

To reencrypt, drag and drop instead the .dec file to the program and it will update/create SYSTEMDATA.

Always drag and drop the SYSTEMDATA or SYSTEMDATA.dec file from the original save location, don't copy it to other place. This is because the program retrieves the steamid 64 from the path of the save file.

Remainder that the program only works with SYSTEMDATA, not with GRAPHICSETTINGS.

Oh, and always do backups of the files before any modification, just in case. 

Steps to re-sign a file (I'm going to assume there are two people involved, but it doesn't matter if it is only one).

- The person that wants to share a save, run the program by dragging the SYSTEMDATA file from its original location to the program. Now, send the SYSTEMDATA.dec file to the other person.

- The person that receives the save. Copy the SYSTEMDATA.dec file to the place where the game stores the save. Now drag the .dec file to the program, and it will generate an encrypted SYSTEMDATA associated to that steam id. You can now delete the .dec file if you want. 

SRSxtool (current version 1.0)

A tool to extract and replace audio files in .srsa and .srst files.

Tutorial here:

fid_utility (current version 0.6)

A tool to convert some binary file to readable txt (like in pre 1.06) or xml and back. It currently supports the .mtl, .ktid, and kidsobjdb formats. (.oid format: currently partial, only from binary to text).

doa6_video_extract (current version: 0.1)

A tool to extract the wmv files that are inside the "numeric files" of the game.

Usage: drag and drop a .bin file that has video (see below) to the progam. If it doesn't exist, the program will create a directory with same name than the file (minus the extension) and store the .wmv files there.

.bin files with videos: At the time of writing this, these are the only files with videos:

- 03/03.bin -> most story mode videos

- 13/13.bin -> snk characters story videos

- 17/17.bin -> a Nyotengu/Zack story video that for whatever reason is in its own file.

g1t_tools (current version 0.3)

Tools to extract/replace g1t files. There are command line version and a version with gui.

doa6decsave.zip 586.37 kB · 8,724 downloads

Layer2 sample mods_0.2.zip 21.94 MB · 10,544 downloads

REDELBE_0.9.zipUnavailable Layer2 sample stage mods.zip 163.09 kB · 3,491 downloads

doa6_video_extract.zip 586.09 kB · 1,954 downloads

SRSxtool_1.0.zip 20.02 MB · 3,105 downloads

g1mtools_1.2.zip 16.28 MB · 4,429 downloads

rdbtool_2.9.zip 21.75 MB · 4,710 downloads

fid_utility_0.6.zip 6.3 MB · 1,895 downloads

g1t_tools_0.3.zip 21.16 MB · 3,368 downloads

REDELBE_3.0.zip 1.02 MB · 16,554 downloads

Having some trouble with the bone tool, I used it so I could add an unnamedbone from Nyo's gust costume from her Earrings so I could use blender go delete Kasumi's flower from her hot summer hair costume and put the earrings in its place by exporting the VB to the flower location. I then used the bone tool to copy the earring bone to Kasumi's hair to sub the flower VB and it copied them and was a success but when I tried to then import the VB to Kasumi's Hot summer hair, it says that the bone wasn't found even tho I copied the bone to it... 

On 8/17/2020 at 5:57 AM, vagonumero13 said:

REDELBE updated to 3.0

Changelog:

- Added an option to disable the splash screen. To disable splash screen, set the ini setting "disable_splash" in the [Misc] section to true.
  (Note that disabling the splash screen doesn't remove the game bug that affects some people where the game takes time starting sometimes).
- The random music patch has been extended with a new mode called "fullmix". This mode allows to set several bgm's for each character/stage.
  To enable, set "enable_random_music" to true in the [Random] section of the .ini file, and set "mode" in [RandomMusic] section to fullmix.
  To customize the tracks, edit the file REDELBE/fullmix.ini.
- Added a patch that allows modders to create a mesh transformation mod; the transformation happens when the attacker character does a breakblow or when they do a taunt.
  Modders can implement this like if it were a layer2 breakable costume, and then add "transform = true" in the [General] section of the mod.ini file.
- A layer2 mod of the Sweat stage can now use of the "disable_npc" introduced in previous update.
  (an a version using it can be found in "[Optional] Extras/Story mode stages"

-----------

So, for transformation mod, just do a regular breakable costume, and then have this:

[General]

type = costume

transform = true

And that will make the mesh change on taunt&attack breakblow and disable the regular breakability.

Have in mind that both costume and hair transform (because of this, you could also use this in no breakable costume if you want to achieve only hair transform).

For adding more songs to a fullmix playlist, is there a limit to how main songs we can add? With Kasumi, it seems like there's a 4 song limit. When I added Kasumi's new theme from SK: New Link, it never plays but once I moved it from being last on the list to first, it plays more often, but now Kasumi's DoA4 theme is not playing.

No wait it seems that the last song on the list doesn't play. I've added "bgm_doa1_jan_ps" to Kasumi's playlist, now her's DoA4 theme is now playing while Jann Lee's theme is not.

Edited by perfectdark023
last song in playlist will not play
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, maishiranui said:

I have a problem, REDELBE 3  I want a solution, thank you

Image_2022_01_15_16_54_07_420.png

There are two possibilities for that error.

Either that file was damaged or modified or, more likely, you are using an old version .dll of REDELBE with a newer version of the xml files.

2 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

هناك احتمالان لهذا الخطأ.

إما أن هذا الملف قد تعرض للتلف أو تم تعديله ، أو أنك تستخدم على الأرجح إصدارًا قديمًا .dll من REDELBE مع إصدار أحدث من ملفات xml.

No, I have a new version REDELBE 3

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

هناك احتمالان لهذا الخطأ.

إما أن هذا الملف قد تعرض للتلف أو تم تعديله ، أو أنك تستخدم على الأرجح إصدارًا قديمًا .dll من REDELBE مع إصدار أحدث من ملفات xml.

I have a version  DOA6 v1.22)"

• 3 weeks later...

I have some problem with REDELBE . Mods seems to successfully loaded , but i cant change outfits to moded  one . Im on correct outfit slot but when i press F or anny controler ( i use xbox one controler) nothink happend , did some1 have simillary issue ? I be grateful for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello and thanks a lot for all your great tools. I've been using the G1MTools 1.2 with the blender add-on 3Dmigoto, but when loading the sleeves of lots of the models from Fatal Frame 5 Maiden of Black Water, it throws an exception saying "Positions are 4D", and I'm not sure if it's the tool or the python plugin that caused that, but sadly it won't let me edit the files right now.

I've attached the 3 files for the first sleeve that always gives me the 4D positions error, I hope that helps a bit.

Also I managed to export the .g1m files with your awesome tool, edit some of the files and import them back without any errors, but at least for Fatal Frame 5 I need to hex-edit each .g1m file and change its header format from "35" to "29" (but in reversed byte order), and just by doing that it works, but when editing hundreds of files, it gets tedious... is there any change to make a little update to the G1MTools to include support to the format "35" by default and consider it's just a "29", or add a question that could be solved by pressing a key or so like "Do you want to load the "35" version as a "29" for Fatal Frame"?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day ?

0.fmt 0.ib 0.vb

Hello again, I just found out a new bug when trying to export original Fatal Frame 5 character files with G1MTools 1.2: G1M exporter says "Mismatch in VB / IB / Layout (9 vs 8 vs 8)". I'm assuming it has either one "value" (or array) more at first or 1 less at the 2 end parts. In any case, here is a sample file that can't be decoded, and I already found that bug with several original game files sadly, so I really hope that this and the previous bugs could be fixed, since this will make G1MTools the best tool available to mod Fatal Frame 5 without any doubt. It's header needs to be changed to "29" from "35" ("53" to "92" actually). Thanks in advance ?

2022_04_26_21_31_13_329.png

G_KDB_A.rar G_KDB_A.g1m

Hello again, I fixed the 4D positions for meshes and normals error for the Blender add-on for G1M Tools 1.2 by just commenting 4 lines in the file, and thanks to that it can now load all the Fatal Frame models and export them back without the game crashing at all, so I just wanted to let you know that, in case it might help anyone or for a future update of the add-on.

blender_3dmigoto_fatal_frame_jupisoft.py

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just started trying out Blender and modding DoA6 (specifically trying to see if I can port this mod to Sifu). When I import the files (.fmt, .ib and .vb) that I generated with q1m_export.exe, I get error messages for 0-4 and the model has no head.

Positions are 4D: (('D:\\Users\\BHKC\\Downloads\\Mods\\-Modding Dev\\In Progress\\MAI_COS_004\\4.vb', 'D:\\Users\\BHKC\\Downloads\\Mods\\-Modding Dev\\In Progress\\MAI_COS_004\\4.fmt'), ('D:\\Users\\BHKC\\Downloads\\Mods\\-Modding Dev\\In Progress\\MAI_COS_004\\4.ib', 'D:\\Users\\BHKC\\Downloads\\Mods\\-Modding Dev\\In Progress\\MAI_COS_004\\4.fmt'))

I get similar error messages with other mods I try to import (and no head). Am I missing something?

image_2022-08-11_212719444.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/9/2021 at 7:56 PM, Church of Kokoro said:

Hi all,

I've used rdbtool to extract KOK_COS_007 to g1m and converted it into a ib/vb format.  When importing into Blender, the skirt doesn't show up.  I extracted all the texture files for COS_007 and the skirt textures are there, but the skirt doesn't seem to be on the model.

Any suggestions?

unknown.png

Where to find the G1T / Texture files for Dead or Alive 6? I can only find the meshes / models, please help. :/

vago if you're still around we're having a compatibility issue runtime patching import address table (IAT) of the doa6.exe to redirect KERNEL32.dll/CreateFileW to a custom wrapper that calls the real function with possibly a different path to file, breaking the direct replacement functions of redelbe (layer 2 still works but i like my custom menus etc and i don't want to spend hours packing new rbd.bin patches) presumably because we're messing with the .rdb files in memory and either redelbe can't see them or we're overwriting the redirect with a mostly vanilla one.

On 8/4/2023 at 7:11 AM, ShinyRoseMods said:

Where to find the G1T / Texture files for Dead or Alive 6? I can only find the meshes / models, please help. :/

textures are in MaterialEditor, and keep in mind that wet textures and whatever kidsrfr stands for are separate and if you're doing something with shiny bits like ryu's helmet or the gold leaf on the pirate outfits, or see-through bits like any of the white shirts you need to edit both/all of that stuff.