On 11/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, mirage548 said:

i request LOW resolution or removed content from maps to get more fps, i note that i get low fps and frame skip in the ring and the diego stage,  like removing person and stuff of the background, i dont if is refilled with nothing or chamber of potential walls.

Good request. I am joining.

Welp I knew the last dlc for this season pass was santakini. I guess now wud be a good time to request this. Can some1 make a snow man for doa6? Either import an old one from previous doa or add snow effects to an existing map. If it's ok? I don't know how stage modding works but having a snow map wud fit w the season since team ninja won't make one

7 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Could someone please upload the .grp files for Mai, Momiji and Nico, so we can add them to current and future skins so that they do not crash the game?

We already have the fixes for Kasumi and Ayane, thanks to fgh1t6.

The grp file is the one of the mod based on, so most probability only the modder will know which one is the correct one. But most of the modder can recognize the base model by looking the vertex point cloud of disabled meshes, so if you can link the download of the problematic mod, we can try to find it out.

@SkyrimD

It seems they are Saafrats' Nude pack. MAI and Nico were running O.K in that pack.

Try the attached grp files -- change the grp file name to match the g1t file. For example,  PHF_COS_007.grp is for Momiji, the g1m file is "MOM_COS_001.g1m" so change it to "MOM_COS_001.grp"

Mai is MAI_COS_004,

Momiji is PHF_COS_007

Nico is NIC_COS_010

NIC_COS_010.grp PHF_COS_007.grp MAI_COS_004.grp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SonikoKatsura said:

Is there a way to export models that contain skirt or jackets with physics in a way they don't break out? I have only tried using g1mtools though

I guess you are talking about "4d" meshes, and unfortunately, no. even the blender pluggin is not working with this type of meshes

10 hours ago, SonikoKatsura said:

Is there a way to export models that contain skirt or jackets with physics in a way they don't break out? I have only tried using g1mtools though

Not at the moment. The best I could offer in the future would be a way to "unclothify" them, but this would cause them to not have any movement, which would likely cause a lot of clipping (although depending of the length of the skirt, it may be more or less tolerable). I don't think it worths, the results may be horrific in game, although I won't know for sure until I test it.

I'm afraid that modifying these meshes while retaining (or recalculating) the movement data will require someone with more knowledge than me about these things.

24 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Not at the moment. The best I could offer in the future would be a way to "unclothify" them, but this would cause them to not have any movement, which would likely cause a lot of clipping (although depending of the length of the skirt, it may be more or less tolerable). I don't think it worths, the results may be horrific in game, although I won't know for sure until I test it.

I'm afraid that modifying these meshes while retaining (or recalculating) the movement data will require someone with more knowledge than me about these things.

Sorry, for an off topic request:

Would it possible to make layer2 mod support for an extract file search path? say, for a layer 2 mod "layer2\mod1" we can ask REDELBE to load files in a out side mod folder "layer2\mod_pack_common".  This function will reduce quite a lot of duplicated files in mod pack.

1 hour ago, fgh1t6 said:

Sorry, for an off topic request:

Would it possible to make layer2 mod support for an extract file search path? say, for a layer 2 mod "layer2\mod1" we can ask REDELBE to load files in a out side mod folder "layer2\mod_pack_common".  This function will reduce quite a lot of duplicated files in mod pack.

I'll consider it in the future.