On 7/15/2019 at 4:15 AM, MOOn2k said:

It would be great if someone made a mod that is not just makes all girls nude or adds a nudity after a break blow, but gives the game a whole new feel - more erotic.

Let me explain how I see this. For exmple there can be a little more visible camel toes or nipples (maybe a little protruding), a little more transparent dresses,. more transparent wet clothes - this kind of stuff based on original cotumes and their materials (spandex shorts are tight, white silk dress is transparent and so on).

And about a break blow. It would be nice if costumes won't just dissapear or lose poligons on tits but be more realisticly torn in more erotic, not totally vulgar, kind of sense.
And of course this would be nice to see as a big complex mod.

You can try this 

1 hour ago, fapper17 said:

can anyone make a mai mod more busty and with no top?

or just the no top part, all is fine by me

So far it is a no. Mai has the biggest breasts, and it is so big that TN twist the softbody grids heavily to keep the clothes in shape, unfortunately, that cause the breast deform to a urgly shape if not with a clothes. That is why so far no topless Mai model can use Mai model's softbody grids. We have to reduce her breast to fit the working softbody grids.

17 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

So far it is a no. Mai has the biggest breasts, and it is so big that TN twist the softbody grids heavily to keep the clothes in shape, unfortunately, that cause the breast deform to a urgly shape if not with a clothes. That is why so far no topless Mai model can use Mai model's softbody grids. We have to reduce her breast to fit the working softbody grids.

WOW, poor things!

3 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

damn i was not aware of all this, i saw some nude mods but no one with only the top nude...

5 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

Oh, how bad things are. :(

Can anyone removes the startup process (the damn Kasumi splash screen). I don't know WTF it's doing, is it scanning for something? It eats a lot of system resources and most of the time it just doesn't launch the game. I have to end task DOA6.exe and relaunch it again to get the game to work for most of the time.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:13 PM, Monty-R said:

Can anyone removes the startup process (the damn Kasumi splash screen). I don't know WTF it's doing, is it scanning for something? It eats a lot of system resources and most of the time it just doesn't launch the game. I have to end task DOA6.exe and relaunch it again to get the game to work for most of the time.

Mine used to do that, but an Nvidia driver update cured it!!!

Can anyone fix the low quality of honoka, marie, helena, tina's hair?

they looks fine in char select, intro, break blow, outro. but in fighting they looks awful. seems like the transparent are not working.

I downloaded 1.01 and there's no bad quality on hair. it's perfect.