Mai Shiranui as Kitana MK2 costume 

Marie as Skarlet MK2 costume or MK11 default costume 

Phase4 as Sindel MK3 costume 

Hayabusa as Scorpion  

Hayate or Rig as Sub-zero 

Raidou as Shao kahn or Shinnok 

Helena as Cassie cage MKX or MK11 costume 

Kula as Frost or female Sub-zero 

I remember seeing a guy on youtube swaping the face the girl make when they get break blowed by the one when the guy get break blowed anyone got a mod for that? (i also remember him saying that this mod was still in beta but no more info sorry) 

Here is the link of the video 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:42 PM, Firegeek94 said:

I remember seeing a guy on youtube swaping the face the girl make when they get break blowed by the one when the guy get break blowed anyone got a mod for that? (i also remember him saying that this mod was still in beta but no more info sorry) 

Here is the link of the video 

you need to download "rdbtool" in order to change it. and it's time consuming

Topless MOD please.

Clarifying, I would like a MOD for every two-piece outfit in game where the top part would break eventually when enough damage had been received, like 50% HP left, exposing the naked breasts.

Similar to the Beach Paradise MOD for DOA5 but with adjustable damage so the outfits wouldn't break so fast.

8 hours ago, Alter Zero said:

Topless MOD please.

Clarifying, I would like a MOD for every two-piece outfit in game where the top part would break eventually when enough damage had been received, like 50% HP left, exposing the naked breasts.

Similar to the Beach Paradise MOD for DOA5 but with adjustable damage so the outfits wouldn't break so fast.

I second this.  I suck at modding but is hoping someone could do this. 

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Alter Zero said:

Topless MOD please.

It's not going to happen right now 

I was wondering if it's possible to have a Cheat Engine table that allows CPU VS CPU in Versus Mode, by swapping Player 1 with CPU?

This function was included in the "Toolbox" download for DOA5, as well as changing the CPU's Difficulty from 1 to 8.

I would like to sim the CPU fighting itself, with Wins and Losses, Time, Rounds, etc. Can't have both controllers in the middle on the controller screen.

Thanks for reading. ?

On 8/21/2019 at 10:44 PM, dudeman100 said:

i tried to take a crack at modding doa6 with my limited knowledge of blender and it takes me way longer than it should. but have a marie i made an attempt at. its a layer2 mod

m.jpg

Marie swimsuit - (MARCOS030) topless.7z 1.57 MB · 9 downloads

That's pretty neat thanks. Now I feel like I should maybe try my hand at making some as well. How long did it take, I'm not very good with blender as well.