11 hours ago, RSXelrate said:

Trying to remove the pantyhose from Kokoro's COS 102, the bunny outfit. 

If anyone is willing to take a commission for this mod, I'm willing to pay, PM me.  Trying to get a screenshot for the artwork on my custom arcade cabinet.

It is not worthy ! They are very well placed UV_textures, you just need to replace the pantyhose texture g1t file with a nude colour picture.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:55 AM, RSXelrate said:

If you're willing to do it, I'm happy to pay! I have very little free time to learn how to do this.

I would also pay for a Kokoro Costume 7 (the one that looks like Tifa's outfit, but not quite) mod. To most people, they're pretty much the same, but she's my waifu.

Or if anyone is able to port DOA5 Kokoro's face to DOA6 Kokoro.

here you are:

Could anyone make Hitomi NUDE in Costume104(China Dress)??

Because Hitomi's breast shake MAX in Costume104

Thanks so much

------------------------------------------------------------------------

今日は。ヒトミNUDE MODをCostume104(China Dress)に応用したいですが、実現は可能ですか。

理由はCostume104の場合、ヒトミの胸が最も揺れます。

何卒宜しくお願い致します。

請問是否有辦法將Hitomi的NUDE MOD套用到Costume104(China Dress)上?

因為Costume104可以讓Hitomi的乳搖最大化。

再拜託了謝謝

CHINA DRESS.jpg

On 2/27/2020 at 3:52 PM, jsdfasodfo26593462 said:

Could anyone make Hitomi NUDE in Costume104(China Dress)??

Because Hitomi's breast shake MAX in Costume104

Thanks so much

今日は。ヒトミNUDE MODをCostume104(China Dress)に応用したいですが、実現は可能ですか。

理由はCostume104の場合、ヒトミの胸が最も揺れます。

何卒宜しくお願い致します。

請問是否有辦法將Hitomi的NUDE MOD套用到Costume104(China Dress)上?

因為Costume104可以讓Hitomi的乳搖最大化。

再拜託了謝謝

@jsdfasodfo26593462

これはできます。でしが、blenderのプラグイン”blender_3dmigoto.py”と"decode_doa6_soft.py"が必要です。

• 3 weeks later...

Just a general request: Can modders start using the DOA6 bodies more often? I notice many mods (at least for Kasumi) are using a body with paler skin and wider hips... It basically just looks like the doa5 body. I know some people prefer the curves from DOA5, but:

1. I can tell the curves are being toned down in DOA6 because the devs are trying to return the bodies to how they used to look in DOAs 1-4.

2. Most of the cast is rather young, so they realistically wouldn't have huge curves anyway.

And 3. The physics don't seem to apply to the butt and thighs when the DOA5 body is used.

(Bonus 4. Plus I just prefer the most recent body because to me, that's the one that's canon: I.E. The true characters' bodies)

Man, pretty much everybody's gonna request female outfits or swaps. I'm gonna be a serious individual and jump in here with something extremely different. I saw this J-comedy/drama a couple years ago (that I tracked down on DVD) called Detarame Hero. I'd love to see that costume made for some male characters, give them something unique to wear. 

Datterame Hero.png

• 3 weeks later...

i've seen these mods but can't find them. wondering if one of you all made them. thinking i cant find them because they were from another doa game. this is the request thread so i guess i'll just ask.

Kill la kill

Virgin killer sweaters

naked aprons.

sailor moon girls (preferably going commando but sailor moon still pretty cool)

big request but i'm not expecting anything none the less everything. i will take what i can get.

i would be putting them a REDELBE layer2 folder. i'd be fine if they are in a different format if theres instructions how to use them. links are cool too if the  owner doesn't mind you posting the link here. thanks in advance (or thanks anyway if you're busy with other projects).

1 hour ago, crunchy128 said:

i've seen these mods but can't find them. wondering if one of you all made them. thinking i cant find them because they were from another doa game. this is the request thread so i guess i'll just ask.

Kill la kill

Virgin killer sweaters

naked aprons.

sailor moon girls (preferably going commando but sailor moon still pretty cool)

big request but i'm not expecting anything none the less everything. i will take what i can get.

i would be putting them a REDELBE layer2 folder. i'd be fine if they are in a different format if theres instructions how to use them. links are cool too if the  owner doesn't mind you posting the link here. thanks in advance (or thanks anyway if you're busy with other projects).

All I know of DOA6 is the Virgin Killer sweater for Kasumi, which IS in this Lover's lab forum, but you'll have to search it or scroll through several pages by now. I know Huchi (the paid guy mentioned up above) did sailor moon stuff, but not commando.

2 hours ago, RandomPhail said:

All I know of DOA6 is the Virgin Killer sweater for Kasumi, which IS in this Lover's lab forum, but you'll have to search it or scroll through several pages by now. I know Huchi (the paid guy mentioned up above) did sailor moon stuff, but not commando.

found it, but it looks more like a romper with side boob.  the good news is kasumi's my favorite so side boob will do.

if I wanted to put the cape tails from ayane's hooded outfit onto the phase 4 design contest (which I assume would actually be putting the p4  stuff into the ayane model so the flappy bit still flaps)

1) how reasonable is that

2) how does the UV map work afterward 

3) how much harder would it be compared to something like transplanting feet to change shoes or putting kasumi's sword in a costume

?