On 5/3/2020 at 3:51 AM, Txcharlie said:

Momiji requesting removing the bikini bottom leaving the shorts on with bush showing 

Spoiler

apps.35222.14521425680905894.e6c2b447-77

I am currently working on something like this, but actually the bush can not be visible through this shorts because the shorts itself are too high.

The gif to compare: 1-vanilla outfit, 2 - shorts without panty, 3 - no shorts - nude texture with bush

momiji.gif.06a20d5fec8e7e9bd4b8c82225be39a3.gif

Here you can see why the public hair can not be seen in this shorts.

I will upload the mod a few days later when i finish testing and fixing bugs on it.

55 minutes ago, Scorpion_SK said:

I am currently working on something like this, but actually the bush can not be visible through this shorts because the shorts itself are too high.

The gif to compare: 1-vanilla outfit, 2 - shorts without panty, 3 - no shorts - nude texture with bush

momiji.gif.06a20d5fec8e7e9bd4b8c82225be39a3.gif

Here you can see why the public hair can not be seen in this shorts.

I will upload the mod a few days later when i finish testing and fixing bugs on it.

ok thank you

15 hours ago, hushpuppy45 said:

Will a shaved version be possible ? 

At this time i want to release 7 variations of this mod:

- NoPanty (2 on the gif)

- NoPanty NoShorts (3 on the gif)

- NoPanty NoShorts Shaved (i think only this variant deserves to have 2 different public hair textures)

- NoShorts

- Topless

- Topless NoPanty

- Topless NoShorts

But i don't see any sense to include 2 different textures for NoPanty and Topless_NoPanty variations, because the difference will be almost completely not noticeable. As you see the shorts covers the public hair area almost completely.

Technically the mod is ready today, but i will upload it tomorrow, because i just need one more day to make screenshots of all 7 variations of the mod and to sleep some hours :).

hi ppl, i request  a resolution mod, i was checking for mods and i find that some ppl in reddit do a widescreen mod adding higher resolution, and there is a tutorial in the post but my english is not that great to understand  (i only manage to find the first code), my resuest is doing the opposite, i want low resolution like 400x225 / 640x360.

if is the incorrect way of posting, please feel free to delete or move to the correct place, aim not very familiar with forums.

Spoiler

Hello everyone. I dont know how possible or difficult these might be, but would appreciate:

1. Breast size reduction mod for some/all girls. Lets say I would like my Kasumi to have size A like Marie does? Is it possible, or would one have to heavy edit all Kasumi outfits? Well, I would be glad to have at least one small-size costume for my favorite girls: Kasumi, Ayane, Phase4, Hitomi and Kokoro!

2. Kasumis training outfit without gloves and the training-weight above her butt. (Is it difficult to port this outfit to other girls as well?)

3. Some normal, simple (without any accessoires or weird cuts) bikinis for all girls. Like the green one Hitomi has, but with different colors for each girl? Actually would be happy with one plain black Hitomi-style-bikini for all girls!

and.. maybe

4. Wingless Nyotengu?

Thank you very much for the hard work!

17 minutes ago, sakurita said:

hello, i would like to request for a marie rose wedding dress and schoolgirl breakable to underwear or skirtless, thank you

Believe or not, some guys insist Marie is an underage girl.  They are very aggressive, so I won't touch her for the purpose of world peace.

5 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

Believe or not, some guys insist Marie is an underage girl.  They are very aggressive, so I won't touch her for the purpose of world peace.

ok, forget about the request then, just i thought there would be no problem since im asking for a non nude mod. thanks for the advice, hope no one gets offended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again, Is there any mod to toggle the state of breakable costumes right away? What I mean is, for example  - Mila's summer costume is a bikini with apron. If she is hit with break-blow wearing this costume, the apron will break/disappear. Is there any way to remove apron / toggle "broken" state from beginning of the fight, without being hit? Such mod shouldnt be very difficult, am I right?

Thank you!

6 hours ago, coldskates said:

Hello again, Is there any mod to toggle the state of breakable costumes right away? What I mean is, for example  - Mila's summer costume is a bikini with apron. If she is hit with break-blow wearing this costume, the apron will break/disappear. Is there any way to remove apron / toggle "broken" state from beginning of the fight, without being hit? Such mod shouldnt be very difficult, am I right?

Thank you!

No, you just need to swap the file name of the *.g1m file and *a.g1m file in your mod's "Character" folder to swap the broken state.

3 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

No, you just need to swap the file name of the *.g1m file and *a.g1m file in your mod's "Character" folder to swap the broken state.

Sounds easy enough! But I cannot find the mentioned folder? Is this in Redeble? I dont have such folder and files, unfortunately.. Do I have to somehow extract the files from the game first?  I think I need to extract the costume files from the main game first. Could you please give me some directions how to do so? I downlaoded some tools from modding thread, but I dont know which files to extract from and which tools to use for it.

Ok, I have done some reseach and was able to extract the original costume files. I placed them in the Layer2 folder, making it a mod costume for the slot Mila_Cos_030 and swapped the files as you told me to. But it only works with a problem - her body is "painted" with colors and textures like this:

Spoiler

1184533008_DOA6Screenshot2020_06.22-15_53_02_75.png.c24f946c943dea9ccb4379829d715724.png

I also tried to put the g1m files directly into the Character Editor folder, but then her body is black.. Any help?

5 hours ago, coldskates said:

Ok, I have done some reseach and was able to extract the original costume files. I placed them in the Layer2 folder, making it a mod costume for the slot Mila_Cos_030 and swapped the files as you told me to. But it only works with a problem - her body is "painted" with colors and textures like this:

Reveal hidden contents

1184533008_DOA6Screenshot2020_06.22-15_53_02_75.png.c24f946c943dea9ccb4379829d715724.png

I also tried to put the g1m files directly into the Character Editor folder, but then her body is black.. Any help?

I thought you were playing with a mod, where modder will normally use the default file set for broken model. For a vanilla model, you will need to check all the *a. files, for example Mila cos 030, she has whole set of *a files

MIL_COS_030a.g1m
MIL_COS_030a.grp
MIL_COS_030a.ktid
MIL_COS_030a.mtl
MIL_COS_030a.oid
MIL_COS_030a.oidex
MIL_COS_030a.rigbin
MIL_COS_030a.swg

Texture mismatch because you didn't swap the MIL_COS_030.mtl/MIL_COS_030a.mtl and MIL_COS_030.ktid / MIL_COS_030a.ktid. In case game crash in special strikes, you should also swap MIL_COS_030.grp /MIL_COS_030a.grp

By the way, all files are put in "Character" folder

1 hour ago, fgh1t6 said:

I thought you were playing with a mod, where modder will normally use the default file set for broken model. For a vanilla model, you will need to check all the *a. files, for example Mila cos 030, she has whole set of *a files

MIL_COS_030a.g1m
MIL_COS_030a.grp
MIL_COS_030a.ktid
MIL_COS_030a.mtl
MIL_COS_030a.oid
MIL_COS_030a.oidex
MIL_COS_030a.rigbin
MIL_COS_030a.swg

Texture mismatch because you didn't swap the MIL_COS_030.mtl/MIL_COS_030a.mtl and MIL_COS_030.ktid / MIL_COS_030a.ktid. In case game crash in special strikes, you should also swap MIL_COS_030.grp /MIL_COS_030a.grp

By the way, all files are put in "Character" folder

thank you, I will try to figure it out!

Can some1 make a bikini thong for Tina? I knew she had one in doa5lr but I forgot which one was it. Is it possible to import that to 6 or can we edit her Eden seaside bikini to a thong, to really show her butt cheeks when she uses break blow on some1s face. But if there is already one do tell me. Thank you