[mod] Custom Nipples - ALL CHARACTERS

• 5 months later...

------------------------------------------

Update Version 2.0.0

- Update Custom Nipples for Momiji & Rachel.

- KULA update Custom Nipples + Breast Enlargement.

- Marie Rose update Custom Nipples + Breast Enlargement.

- Nico update Custom Nipples + Breast Enlargement.

Hi Khang Tran,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but 5 of your nude mods crash the game, just like Kensou's Collection and other full nude mods that are not Saafrats' mods.

I added your mods to my game just now and tested Kasumi v Mai and Kasumi's after-image attack made it crash, just like the other mods. Ayane, Mai, Momiji and Nico also have after-image attacks and crash the game if extra files are not included (a .grp file for example).

Here are my pics, please have a look... If all you did was change the skins, perhaps this new issue came from the patches? Saafrats's skins and some others worked until recently, including Mai's.

Edit: Apparently Kensou doesn't know what the problem is, he said he fixed his but they broke again. Just like Redelbe, huh...

1newnipcrash0.JPG

1newnipcrash2.JPG

1newnipcrash3.JPG

1newnipcrash5.JPG

6 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Hi Khang Tran,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but 5 of your nude mods crash the game, just like Kensou's Collection and other full nude mods that are not Saafrats' mods.

I added your mods to my game just now and tested Kasumi v Mai and Kasumi's after-image attack made it crash, just like the other mods. Ayane, Mai, Momiji and Nico also have after-image attacks and crash the game if extra files are not included (a .grp file for example).

Here are my pics, please have a look... If all you did was change the skins, perhaps this new issue came from the patches? Saafrats's skins and some others worked until recently, including Mai's.

Edit: Apparently Kensou doesn't know what the problem is, he said he fixed his but they broke again. Just like Redelbe, huh...

1newnipcrash0.JPG

1newnipcrash2.JPG

1newnipcrash3.JPG

1newnipcrash5.JPG

Man, Khang did not intend this mod for fight.

Do not judge him too harshly. :)

He simply has other interests.

8 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Hi Khang Tran,

1newnipcrash0.JPG

1newnipcrash2.JPG

1newnipcrash3.JPG

1newnipcrash5.JPG

I just changed the nipple color for each character to make a difference.

But Kasumi has been in trouble ever since the release of SaafRats. He used PHASE-4 to make Kasumi.

4 hours ago, Khang Tran said:

I just changed the nipple color for each character to make a difference.

But Kasumi has been in trouble ever since the release of SaafRats. He used PHASE-4 to make Kasumi.

To fix this we need the .GRP file for each of the characters afflicted. At least I believe that was the fix for the original issue. As the same thing happened with SaafRats as you said. But can be fixed.

EDIT : Ya whatever character you used as a base for these characters, they need the .GRP file. You can look at this thread for reference : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125159-saafrats-nude-mod-kasumi-crash-possible-fix/

On 7/6/2019 at 2:25 PM, Khang Tran said:

Custom Nipples - ALL CHARACTERS

This is a complete Custom Nipples for all female characters in the game.

Author: KhangTran476

Thanks for vagonumero13 about REDELBE.

Thanks for SaafRats about Textures.

how to install this mod?

• 10 months later...
On 7/6/2019 at 3:25 PM, Khang Tran said:

Custom Nipples - ALL CHARACTERS

This is a complete Custom Nipples for all female characters in the game.

Author: KhangTran476

Thanks for vagonumero13 about REDELBE.

Thanks for SaafRats about Textures.

can you update tamaki? love your work

• 2 weeks later...