for the shirts that turn see through when the character sweats (like honoka without her blazer) would it be possible for someone to remove the bra using texture work? i know this would apply to other characters but i only play honoka so i only know about her lol

Thanks fgh1t6. I hope you make the download available for everyone. This reminds me of days when I was playing Dead or Alive 5. Some modder released same Hitomi Gi for other female characters including Mila and I was having lot of fun with it.

7 minutes ago, pokeyd said:

Thanks fgh1t6. I hope you make the download available for everyone. This reminds me of days when I was playing Dead or Alive 5. Some modder released same Hitomi Gi for other female characters including Mila and I was having lot of fun with it.

Replacing custom is straightforward with  REDELBE. If you open the "mod.ini" with notepad,you will see that there are only few lines: "Slot" for what you want to be replaced, "Work" for what you want to replace to. Folder name doesn't matter at all. Everyone should try that to have fun.

Got it. I will try it to other characters as well. By the way, when is someone going to work on make up mods for lady characters? In DOA5, there were lot of mods applying make ups on ladies' faces. I would like to see how Mila and Mai comes out when make up is applied. 

2 hours ago, pokeyd said:

By the way, when is someone going to work on make up mods for lady characters? In DOA5, there were lot of mods applying make ups on ladies' faces. I would like to see how Mila and Mai comes out when make up is applied. 

It will be very difficult to do because of the huge amount of facial bones.

Personally i think DOA6 characters costumization is really poor, at least for now.

I would really like if we have more options on hair and costumes selection in the future.

Hopefully there'll be mods like Autolink (DOA5 LR) for this game too.

Any mods for additional stages, and adding soundtrack musics freely would be great too.

1 hour ago, HIH aka Shin said:

Personally i think DOA6 characters costumization is really poor, at least for now.

I would really like if we have more options on hair and costumes selection in the future.

Hopefully there'll be mods like Autolink (DOA5 LR) for this game too.

Any mods for additional stages, and adding soundtrack musics freely would be great too.

I think you have gone to the wrong forum, you should post it on the TN team's official forum instead. Also,their DLC just far too expensive!

It would be great if someone made a mod that is not just makes all girls nude or adds a nudity after a break blow, but gives the game a whole new feel - more erotic.

Let me explain how I see this. For exmple there can be a little more visible camel toes or nipples (maybe a little protruding), a little more transparent dresses,. more transparent wet clothes - this kind of stuff based on original cotumes and their materials (spandex shorts are tight, white silk dress is transparent and so on).

And about a break blow. It would be nice if costumes won't just dissapear or lose poligons on tits but be more realisticly torn in more erotic, not totally vulgar, kind of sense.
And of course this would be nice to see as a big complex mod.

Spoiler

20190618052258_1.jpg.cd6136b7142ef756f319a163ab79f905.jpg

Spoiler

20190618052304_1.jpg.4bae18c8e4c070c3cc67ae68b54beaf9.jpg

Can someone recreate this mod glitch that was fixed? I loved it but I want it to look more natural.

Spoiler

product-image-251477202.jpg.27d06098a8f50b903b720d1e9b674b5e.jpg

Like this but I also want the top to have the ripped blue jeans look to it too.