now i dont know if this counts as a request or is there already a way or a program for this but, as some one who always plays arcade mode and not online, is there a way to disable all of the characters 2nd costume?(the one which is just a different color of the default costume) to be honest i never really liked any of these costumes(except for Honoka's 2nd costume) i dont even buy or unlock the other color variations of their other costumes. and i really don't like to encounter these costumes during arcade, survival or time so if theres a mod, program or is there already a method to disable them in game, it would really help. thank you

Would be very grateful if someone could port Leifang's original costume from DOA1, or perhaps the more sexed up version from DOA5.

Maybe we'll see it down the line as DLC, but the odds are very low.

leifang-doa1bust.jpg

On 10/19/2019 at 11:25 AM, Haruhi_Hirano said:

now i dont know if this counts as a request or is there already a way or a program for this but, as some one who always plays arcade mode and not online, is there a way to disable all of the characters 2nd costume?(the one which is just a different color of the default costume) to be honest i never really liked any of these costumes(except for Honoka's 2nd costume) i dont even buy or unlock the other color variations of their other costumes. and i really don't like to encounter these costumes during arcade, survival or time so if theres a mod, program or is there already a method to disable them in game, it would really help. thank you

There was a program for DOA5 someone made that allowed for this. It was awesome. In DOA6 I get the feeling that if you make only a slot with your favorite costume, the game will make that appear more (but it's just an observation. might be wrong).

i assume the answer is "no" but is anyone interested in making a nude mod where the bodies are more similar to doa6's original body? its weird having the belly for safrat's nude mod be different from the one for the swimsuits and other non modded belly exposing costumes

4 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i assume the answer is "no" but is anyone interested in making a nude mod where the bodies are more similar to doa6's original body? its weird having the belly for safrat's nude mod be different from the one for the swimsuits and other non modded belly exposing costumes

So it should be, because most nude mods are assembled from pieces of the bodies of different characters. ^_^

If it was simple I would look myself into it but is there way to get the dark wedding dress from Phase 4 to other Characters mainly Ayane

EDIT:

I realized that redelbe makes at least basic costume/body (same thing) very easy and I got this in basic manner done.

Updated request would be Honoka Costumes for Marie Rose with fixed Neck Seam because science. Basic swapping again was simple enough.

I would look into this myself but I never touched a 3D modeling program so not much to go on where to start.

6 hours ago, hushpuppy45 said:

Hi all. I would like to request destructible bikini for the girls but no pubic hair. I would like to say again to all the modders great job . You guys are awesome! !! 

Hi I think I can help you with that. Last night I read a post about switching from pubic hair to shaved somewhere on this forum.

Before doing make a backup(copy) of the folder you are applying this method on.

Example: I took the this breakable bikini mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10322-swimsuit-breakable-1/ and I took SaafRats Nude mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125044-mod-doa6-saafrats-nude-mod-v10/

Let's say you want Hitomi shaved. What I did was inside the Hitomi Material folder of SaafRats there is a file called "MPR_Muscle_Character_HTMCOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" that file I copied and paste it to my desktop and renamed the file that matches the Swimsuit breakable mod. The renamed file on your desktop copy and paste it into the Hitomi Material folder of the Swimsuit breakable mod and it was done.

I hope this will help you and others.

I'm probably asking the wrong modding community for this one, but is anyone working on or planning something related to soundtrack/audio replacement? The default soundtrack (besides the main menu and the training stage, I guess) is pretty nothing at best, and I'd like to just replace those songs entirely. I know the old character themes are unlockable through character levels, but I'm not buying Hayate and grinding him up to whatever character level I need just to get the right to unlock his theme from DOA2 with in-game currency that you also have to grind for.

On 12/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, nikita2112 said:

Hello. Is there any chance to see something like this for DOA6?

e-preview-web.thumb.jpg.c8d1d0a45c314e75ef9383e9635cea15.jpg

hitomi-preview1-web.thumb.jpg.9c946b86302a40b4e0466c17c2b59344.jpg

hitomi-preview2-web.thumb.jpg.6a101f3478725516b3b69fa2e7c29344.jpg

I mean remove panties under skirts/dresses for all girls.

Your pictures are very beautiful!
Can you share a larger picture?