• 4 weeks later...

I have a question/request if someone could make it possible to make Ryu Hayabusa's costume 1-3 destructible that many parts of his costume fall off and make it more sexier? Or that it have right from the beginning less clothes on? 

Would the same request work for Zack's "Nova Sci-Fi" tight alien suit? Or does someone know in generall hot costume mods for the male characters? :D 

3 hours ago, FoxFoxxy said:

I have a question/request if someone could make it possible to make Ryu Hayabusa's costume 1-3 destructible that many parts of his costume fall off and make it more sexier? Or that it have right from the beginning less clothes on? 

Would the same request work for Zack's "Nova Sci-Fi" tight alien suit? Or does someone know in generall hot costume mods for the male characters? :D 

I've been working on extending Sakura4's nude mod for the males, and trying to integrate his nude mods into the destructible costumes. As far as I know, unfortunately Hayabusa has no breakable costume slots for the body - only his face is destructible. This is the same for Jann and Brad too - in their case they don't have destructible costumes at all.

I don't know if a workaround to introduce breakable costumes could exist using the face, but I've not investigated far enough nor do I plan to.

• 2 months later...

Does anybody have a mod that changes Kasumi's uncharacteristically angry facial-expressions?? TUBAKING2017 had one on Deviantart, but they removed the download links because the mod files "could be abused", which is true for pretty much ANY mod files, so I think I'm understandably salty about that, lol...

Anyone have any other face mods to just swap her expressions or change her face to something more fitting of her personality (AKA: Softer, kinder, more passive, less angry/determined looking)?

Would appreciate it!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 1:52 PM, Threule said:

Are animation mods even possible?

I've been using a mod that the breasts jiggle by them selves more than the 3 stander options in settings. I have AYA mod, but I use it for other girls also. I didn't make it and you may know about it; I rarely read these comments, I attached AYACOS102, but if the original Modder wants to comment with the original link, much appreciated...

AYA_C102_Big Breastz.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Hey has anyone made a mod that swaps the text/UI of the game for an up-scaled version that works well for 4k monitors (like upscaling with waifu2x or something similar) ?

The text especially in the main menu (but other places too) looks really blurry and pixelated using a 4k monitor... so it would be cool if someone made a mod to replace the text/UI for a version with higher resolution... and yeah I've set my game to a resolution of 3840x2160 in the game's settings page, which does make the characters look better, but apparently the text/UI is not in proper 4k resolution...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a request if someone have the skills to make it.

I would like Marie Rose to have a bunch of costumes using a grown up body.

I remember it have been done for DOA5, but no one seems to know how to make it right for DOA6

If possible, keep her classic costumes, otherwise feel free to give her any cute / sexy costumes of the character whose the body is taken for the mods.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...