• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, Kronoaxis said:

does anyone experienced at modding actually share anything on this website? seems pointless to make threads like these when 80% of the forum community just keeps mods private and dont bother linking the patreon they got it from lol

Dont be greedy,
there are some mods comimg from time to time.
Just wait.

Doing mods isnt so easy

Hello.

If possible, would anyone be able to transfer HI-METAL's pubic hair textures (pubic hair only, not the modified nipple textures) into Saafraat's nude mod (or maybe someone's already done it and would be able to upload the files) ?

I've tried to do it myself with the conversion tools that are somewhere else in this forum, and I was successful in converting the g1t files to dds, and then editing them. But I think I might lack the appropriate tools in my PC to do the conversion back to g1t, because the modified dds file just refuses to inject back into the g1t file.

So, and bearing in mind this might be tedious work ( that I was willing to do myself, and have tried to for the last 3 hours, if I could find what I was missing), if anyone could do it, I'd be really grateful.

Edit: Fixed! :D Thanks for the help  用户名623 !

Would love to see a release of a "Venus Vacation Bikini Pack" for all of the girls in the game.

Being that they added the complete soundtrack from DOAXVV that would be absolutely amazing! 

I know that some have already been made, but would love to have a complete list! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...