パトラュ

DOA6 Requests

It is probably to early to ask for a request since all modders are quiet busy. Which is good there have been great developments 😊.

As a request if possible, to make Hitomi's karate gi costume without the t-shirt.

A thank you in advance.

Dunno if it's possible but I would really like to see more detailed skin textures for the characters. Like adding more detail to female characters midriff and give them actual belly buttons

This is a hard request... But doesn't hurt to dream, ain't I am right? Guys, if someone can make a mod to bypass the online autographic feature it would be marvelous. This shit is ruining the game in my opinion.

Thanks in advance.

My request it's a hard one as well and it's mainly to SaafRats. Sometime in the future i would like to see the HLOD nude mod to DOA6 and more specifically the LETHAL one.
If the boobs were dialed down overall then they must be brought back to their glory!

Wait, im have a better request: a mod than add the freckles in the face of MILA, freckles than TECMO-KOEI remove of her. And a mod than make the eyes of Nyotengu looks more exotic (like DOA 5) not the round eyes than now she have.

First of all Thanks for your mods.

You guys are super.

My requests are.

I play mainly Kokoro or Helena, so any mods for this too would be great.

After the power blow it would be nice to have different of version for destruction.

Like Vanilla, showing more skin, showing a part of the breast or the entire breast.

Maby booth breasts shown and almost full nude.

So many version of the broken clothes would be good.

Or cobined with a little more blood.

Like nosebleading etc.

I know this is a super huge request, but someone can dream.

Hitomis GI without shirt.

Or for chars with jacket a open version.

Like Honoka, she has a closed school jacket.

A mod with a open jacket would be good.

Or Mari with her school shirt.

Open version for such kind of costums.

Thanks fore reading.

I guess this is more than enough for now ^^

On 4/23/2019 at 1:33 PM, Gabranth2 said:

My request it's a hard one as well and it's mainly to SaafRats. Sometime in the future i would like to see the HLOD nude mod to DOA6 and more specifically the LETHAL one.
If the boobs were dialed down overall then they must be brought back to their glory!

Good request! I want dat too

There are still no full nude mods for all female characters?, I saw that they still have the bottom part.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to apply the topless mods when the outfit is broken. There's destructible outfits and would like to apply the mods only after a fatal strike when the outfit is broken. Is there a way to do this ?

Regarding to doa5, I'd say it's impossible to make a non-1080p video story mode with sexy costumes like follardo's Alternative Story Mode with Beach Paradise Boobs; the only way to make this happen will have to be a brand new story mode with massive movie data created by TeamNinja themselves who had banned it due to nude mod cause, which I'm sure it'll be only in my wildest dreams.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:55 AM, TAKUE said:

There are still no full nude mods for all female characters?, I saw that they still have the bottom part.

Dont be greedy wait and they will come

What I'd like to request is, the removal of Ayane's hood in her first three costumes. The outfits are really nice but the hood covering her kinda kills it for me.

I'd love a mod to replace the standard announcer with the classic Myako voice.

9 hours ago, HyperBob said:

They not removed it, here the Material file for her face in DOA 6:

Capture1.png.a67308841891571dd1585524cacefa98.png

Well, then a MOD than make this freckles MORE VISIBLES.

May I request some clothing destruction on Kasumi's classic blue lapis outfit?