SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

14 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Hello, does anyone have the solution so that spider eggs are not invisible? I remember someone put the file fixed but I can't find it.

The nif here needs to replace the existing aa_spidereggs.nif, some of the NiO Data in the nif file for LE is wrong for SE.

18 hours ago, arshesney said:

There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension.

The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems.

edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 11 downloads

415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 15 downloads

thanks for your work but the bodyslide files its needed too or not ?

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You only need the blue one... not the green one and certainly not both..

The order looks good to me.

So..

1º Events

2º Resources

3º Spriggan

4º Slave Outfit

5º Addon

6º 2021-01-31 SSE

Yeet the other 2 main SD+ ones. Was keeping them around in case there was a missing file or something. Thank you very much.

Although i do have another question.. I've started a new playthrough already but in the previous one when i asked Sanguine to let me go after giving him Mead, he didn't send me back. He's supposed to just teleport me back somewhere, correct?

There was also a quest marker i had enabled and it pointed at what looked like an exit? All the way around from where Sanguine usually is but i couldn't go through it either since the marker/exit seemed to be underground/behind a wall.

Hey, so I get up to the part were you go to the underground sanctuary and when I pull out the item the quest disappears. So I figured the mod was done here, but notice the settings for the queen armor are in the mcm. When I try to use them nothing happens, so I come here to see if any one had the same problem. I come to find out my quest line is broken, because based on the walkthrough I should be able to continue from the underground sanctuary part. My problem is I don't know how to fix the quest line so I can continue with the mod. 

38 minutes ago, igo55 said:

Hey, so I get up to the part were you go to the underground sanctuary and when I pull out the item the quest disappears. So I figured the mod was done here, but notice the settings for the queen armor are in the mcm. When I try to use them nothing happens, so I come here to see if any one had the same problem. I come to find out my quest line is broken, because based on the walkthrough I should be able to continue from the underground sanctuary part. My problem is I don't know how to fix the quest line so I can continue with the mod. 

That's a known issue. Look up a couple of pages back .. the quest stage you have to set in the console is 255.

It will be fixed in the next update due in a couple of days.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows any fixes for lack of Speech Lines in the Dreamworld? Trying to go through the quest, got it all working but nobody speaks and its asking me to various questions requiring a yes/no answer.. thinking I may have missed some voice file somwhere that I didnt see

59 minutes ago, Maevic said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows any fixes for lack of Speech Lines in the Dreamworld? Trying to go through the quest, got it all working but nobody speaks and its asking me to various questions requiring a yes/no answer.. thinking I may have missed some voice file somwhere that I didnt see

Install fuz ro doh

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884

And make sure you have subtitles enabled