AAF 'processing' question...

3 hours ago, walkin said:

This is bit of a loaded response cause I never have tried MO2. I started modding my Fallout4 in November and the first time I went to Nexus I seen the download for Vortex so grabbed it. It was a tad confusing at first but I got over that hump pretty quick. Once you get over that hump it is actually pretty basic and easy to use. If you kind of understand the mod youre installing and what its purpose is it becomes easier to know what Vortex is doing. Like for example:  You download CBBE and install it, everything is fine- Vortex installs it and then you click the button to enable it and Vortex does that. Then you decide you want to grab something different for example different pubic hair. So then you find lets say CBBE better pubic hair mod. You do the same thing and install that one with Vortex and enable it and now Vortex is telling you there is a conflict. Right beside the red warning in Vortex where its telling you theres a conflict, is a little arrow you can click and it will have options. WE know we want to use CBBE body but we just want the different pubic hair. So for the options in Vortex you can set it and tell it when to actually load the better pubic hair mod. In the little drop down box that gets displayed it will usually have 3-4 options. 1/ load it before CBBE 2/ load it after CBBE  3/ do nothing. Well we cant do nothing cause then the conflict wont go away. We don't want it to load up before CBBE cause if it does that than CBBE will just overwrite it when it loads. So we pick load after CBBE option. This way CBBE body loads up, then right after CBBE pubic hair mod load up and we have essentially solved the conflict Vortex had and the red warning it had will change to green. Now Vortex is good to go, and you move on to the next one. That's pretty much in a nutshell all Vortex is really about. More times than not when you click on the arrow Vortex will make a suggestion where it thinks it should load for you. You still have to agree and pick that option but its another little tip for people who are new to modding or Vortex in general. Its what I use, it has been great for me but everyone is going to have their own preferences and ones they like or don't like. Just thought I'd give you a little insight on Vortex seeing as you were interested to know.

On a side note if youre still having trouble with AAF and other posts cant help you, if you get your Fallout 4 folder completely wiped out and totally fresh from Steam again with everything verified and good- when I say good I mean absolutely everything deleted from the Fallout 4 folder, like basically delete the complete folder all 35-40 gb of it and have a complete brand new install of it like you just bought the game today, lol then if you want let me know and I can share with you my own guide I made for absolute beginners. Not saying its better than anyone else, I just think it might be a little easier for someone with little knowledge. It is the very bare minimum and I think a good one for that reason. If you already have mods installed or your Fallout 4 folder isn't really truly clean (remnants left over from previous installs) then theres no point in giving you the guide as there are plenty of them out there already. My guide is more for the people that finally decided to get a computer came home bought Fallout 4 from Steam and now are looking to mod it. That's not to say that anybody couldn't use it, they could, but if its being used in a game that has already followed 3-4 guides and done different things trying to get everything working then its probably not going to do anything for you. It would be like beating a dead horse. Lol

So everything being said I hope you took away something about how Vortex works and like I mentioned if youre still in a bind about AAF just let me know. Have a good one

Edit: Something I wanted to add about Vortex. When youre at Nexus downloading mods, NEVER choose the option to download with Vortex. Always choose to download manually. Then once you download the file and have Vortex open you install it from where you download it instead. So when youre in Vortex on the mod page, in the top left corner of the mod page youll see a tab install from file. Click on this and navigate to where you downloaded it and install them this way. It gives you way more control of what you are actually installing this way. If you just hit download with Vortex on the Nexus site there is always a chance of grabbing something and installing something that you don't need or didn't want in the first place..

SUCCESS!!!

All it took was completely removing Fallout 4, swapping mod managers, reloading the basics needed to run AAF via F4SE, and I can FINALLY get AAF to get past the 'processing' stage!!!

Tomorrow I'll test drive it and see if animations run correctly, but for now I'll take getting the menu get past processing as a victory.  I took your advice and swapped out to Vortex.  They've made it more user friendly since the last time I attempted to do anything with it, and it seems to work well.  I like the conflict detection feature it has a lot, and that should keep me from breaking things as often.  Fingers crossed on that aspect...  Thank you for the assistance!!

3 hours ago, amenshawn said:

SUCCESS!!!

All it took was completely removing Fallout 4, swapping mod managers, reloading the basics needed to run AAF via F4SE, and I can FINALLY get AAF to get past the 'processing' stage!!!

Tomorrow I'll test drive it and see if animations run correctly, but for now I'll take getting the menu get past processing as a victory.  I took your advice and swapped out to Vortex.  They've made it more user friendly since the last time I attempted to do anything with it, and it seems to work well.  I like the conflict detection feature it has a lot, and that should keep me from breaking things as often.  Fingers crossed on that aspect...  Thank you for the assistance!!

Right on, good to hear you got it going. I know it can get frustrating, especially when it usually turns out to be something so basic.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Anything with the word "Snap" or "Scrap" in it.

Running Scrap Everything just fine. It works, and has in no way interfered with the normal operation of AAF. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

Any of the RSE from Flashy. AAF literally won't allow it to run right.

While I personally don't dig RSE, it runs fine....I played with the two volumes he re-released extensively using AAF, with Violate & SEU installed. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

Any version of SEU. (Needs updated)

EgoBallistic's AAF SEU works just fine. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

On 4/15/2019 at 10:38 PM, amenshawn said:

Sorry it took me so long to get this info to you guys.  Brain issues...   Anyway, here's my load order as of today.  I went through and replaced all the LL mods I had from last year (sep - nov) to the newest updates I could find.  I know they aren't in the right place, but at least I have them now.

GameMode=Fallout4

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp=1
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Horror.esp=1
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esp=1
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esp=1
FPEVanillaCreatureAddon.esp=1

And here's a screenshot of what I've been getting concerning the 'processing' issue.

Why are you using all of the FPEAIOc mods ?? only use one of those you dont need all the of the esp active the main page for that mod even states only use of those esp not all of them.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Why are you using all of the FPEAIOc mods ?? only use one of those you dont need all the of the esp active the main page for that mod even states only use of those esp not all of them.

Probably because I have all the experience of the average freshwater clam when it comes to modding.  It takes me a bit to realize I've done something horribly, horribly wrong and take steps to fix it.  

5 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Do NOT install the following:

Any version of FPE. (Ego is working on a new one)

Any version of Autonomy. Needs to be updated.

There's probably more, but that should help you out.

?

You're a few hours too late, but I'll make notes of anything odd having to do with those mods.  

I didn't know there was a new version of FPE in the works.  I'll definitely keep checking back for that!

9 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I've cataloged over 1,000 complaints that AAF refuses to run RSE correctly. At least that many for Scrap & Snap.......

I've surveyed 7000 dentists who say Dentyne Gum's marketing is a load of codswallop. 

See? I can make up numbers too. ;)

12 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ego is updating FPE & will soon update SEU as well, since the newest AAF is NOT backwards compatible.

Well, I cannot speak to FPE. I don't use it, and based on what I have seen....it does need a bit of work, but I can't' comment on it as I have never used it. 

However, I was using the new RSE volumes with 73b (dago has actually put out a private beta of 74, but I have not upgraded yet), I'll tell you again...I had zero issue with RSE. None. Zilch. Nada. Zip. Zero. Also....SEU runs fine: 

image.png.576f5e1da2d1f6c147419558471db516.pngimage.png.5312370e2e878d2ca36ba908c2b46582.pngimage.png.17d60a97e05bc37920c0769ee9e5bc3b.pngimage.png.0a21acec3c6268f7de71f121d13e763f.pngimage.png.c5a286a3b3efe0b67a4726d47ee88960.png

SEU seems to work just fine. Even the alignments are picture perfect. The walk to another piece of furniture was flawless even. So I guess AAF-SEU works fine. Not an opinion, but a fact. 

So, again. I would like to ask you to stop spreading misinformation based on your singular experience. Oh, and I also have scrap everything installed, and I can use both it, and AAF together fine. So, do others. So again, please stop with the misinformation. If you have a problem with some of these things, stop assuming everyone else does too. That's not helping. It's sending people off on tangents. If you want to report your own issue, that's fine. But stop making up numbers, and stop assuming a problem you have is global. That does not help anyone. 

Cheers! 

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I've cataloged over 1,000 complaints that AAF refuses to run RSE correctly. At least that many for Scrap & Snap.......

Ego is updating FPE & will soon update SEU as well, since the newest AAF is NOT backwards compatible.

This isn't my opinion, it's a FACT, and I have lots of proof.

You owe me an apology, pal......

:smirk:

Wow man you're really your own worst enemy when you constantly assume things that just aren't true. I'm not here to argue with you or put you down, I'm just gonna give you the heads up that numerous different people have tried to do countless times.

Scrap Everything- Works 100% fine and has absolutely NOTHING to do with AAF and why AAF runs or doesn't run. If you took the time to look at the complete post of whats been said when youre reading these threads, you would see that everytime Scrap Everything is in the conversation it is to let people know that it is too high in their load order. Scrap Everything will effect your game with or without any other mods if its not as close to the bottom as it can be. This is the only thing that is ever mentioned about that mod. I am using it right now and have been for at least 3-4 years, you have to quit telling people that its the reason why they are having trouble with AAF. Its simply not true.

AAF absolutely does and will run SEU no problem. Another mod I have never had a issue with. I'm not sure where this keeps coming from, but would really like to know why you think this. Due to previous conversations with other people I'm just wondering if maybe you have the correct SEU mod for what application you are using, being AAF or Four-Play. There is 2 different versions of SEU for AAF floating around right now and maybe that's causing confusion with some people. There is a version that was for Four-Play that got changed to work with AAF so long as you use the 4P proxy patch but there is also a pure copy of the mod SEU that is 100% AAF. Maybe you don't have that one and are missing steps or something to do with the older version, but either way you really need to quit telling people not to use it cause it doesn't work. Its wrong and all youre going to ultimately do is get yourself in trouble and possibly banned for good if you don't listen to what these mod authors have been trying to tell you numerous different times. If you don't want to use it, that's fine, but don't tell other people not to use it, its not cool.

Judging by how many posts you've made and how long ago you joined I cant imagine you would want to be kicked out of here, but I gotta tell you from a outsider looking in perspective point of view, you keep veering down that road everytime you post something like this. There's just no reason to do this other than to cause shit. Maybe that's what youre trying to do, who knows but this is just a friendly piece of advice to let you know that you have to let it go when it comes to this shit. Its not productive for anybody.

Have a look at both of these SEU mods. While they are both for AAF they are clearly 2 different versions. Maybe this confuses you somehow. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7281-aaf-sex-em-up/

AAF_4PlaySEU.zip

12 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Do NOT install the following:

Any version of FPE. (Ego is working on a new one)

Any version of Autonomy. Needs to be updated.

There's probably more, but that should help you out.

?

The AAF 79 FPE works fine for most people.  I am working on a new version of FPE to support the Fusion Girl body since it's morphs are different than the CBBE ones, but that has nothing to do with AAF compatibility.

The version of SEU that I maintain is fully compatible with AAF and does not "need updated".  Please stop spreading misinformation about my mod. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

1. Stop implying that it's error free, it's not.

2. Stop implying I'm a liar. I am not.

3. Stop stalking me from thread to thread. It's illegal.

:expressionless:

LMFAO- Keep carrying on if that helps you sleep better at night. I cant imagine having to deal with you for too much longer!!!!!!

That is weird when i still had a gaming rig, i was doing manual install of AAF and that is the only time i got problems because some older xml was overritng the newer xml files and then aaf was getting error after switching to MO2 i got AAF working without any problems also i never used aaf during start of the game only after leaving vault 111 will i activate any mods related to aaf and aaf itself and never did a bug occured even RSE and SUE all mods worked like a charm so i am not sure why someone would say AAF is not working right with RSE and SUE. 

So as you can see all problems that happened with aaf or other mods where not on AAF side but me doing something wrong. old school modding is allot harder on fallout 4 then it was on say oblivion days or skyrim one false install method and some mods could instandly breaks especially if you are getting older versions of mods mixed with newer version some things are left over and if you dont fully do clean save then that is where the problem starts rising.

btw when i say RSE it is the older version and also the one where he made it several mods not sure what he called it since it seem to have been removed.\ from this site.

17 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Running Scrap Everything just fine. It works, and has in no way interfered with the normal operation of AAF. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

While I personally don't dig RSE, it runs fine....I played with the two volumes he re-released extensively using AAF, with Violate & SEU installed. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

EgoBallistic's AAF SEU works just fine. Please do not spread false or misleading information. 

yes that is what i was using his RSE volumes i used 1 to 5 never tested 6 or 7 since i was running out of esp i had too many already and when i tested those even abduction worked falwlessly on my system. if my pc did not die on me i would still be playing it.

Update.  Animations I've used so far seem to function fine, so AAF appears to running smoothly.  AAF/SEU is working well, hotkeys trigger the right effects.  AAF/FPE seems to be working as well, got a conception notification right on queue.  And AAF/AE seems to be running well too, only once I tested it I had to turn it back off so it won't keep interfering with primary storyline progression.  Once I blow the Institute to hell, I can switch it back on.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The AAF 79 FPE works fine for most people.  I am working on a new version of FPE to support the Fusion Girl body since it's morphs are different than the CBBE ones, but that has nothing to do with AAF compatibility.

The version of SEU that I maintain is fully compatible with AAF and does not "need updated".  Please stop spreading misinformation about my mod. Thanks.

Ego, if you're still at a phase where you could add in some things to the new FPE you're creating and taking suggestions, I'd love to see a scanner of some kind in game to use on NPCs to determine if they're pregnant or not, how many unborn, how far along they are, if the unborn are human...  Basic info stuff a medical scanner should be able to determine at close range.  Could even be a gun type thingy like the one present in the synth creation mod to make it easier.  That said, I love the FPE system and can't wait to see what you do in the next iteration.  Thanks for all your efforts!

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I'm jealous. I can't get the AAF SEU version to show up in MCM. I can make these things dance and sing and I can't get this (&^%$!! to work! LoL - Sulphur.999

Google is a wonderful thing. It's also faster when searching Lover's Lab....just a helpful tip! ;)

The post in question here is from August of 2018, and I'm pretty sure it relates to the other AAF-SEU that was published. Either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the version EgoBallistic released, or maintains. How do I know? 

Ego's SEU was released first in November of 2018. The post pre-dates Ego's involvement with SEU, and thus you are in error. Please stop spreading misinformation. Additionally, based on the poster's history, he also had F4SE issues which were unrelated to AAF, SEU, etc. So, let's scratch this one off the list. 

I'm in a similar boat, the weirdest thing is that I can get it to work only sometimes for instance.  I just started a new, clean save I teleport my ass to Diamond City and  use SEU to have sex with Myrna, and nothing then I try with a bunch of different characters nothing (no notifications or acknowledgement that there was even sex from fpe) , then I use the AAF directly (i.e. with home button) on  I think two random NPCS and it works!! then I'm back to sexing them up and nothing, try other pairs of NPC's nothing. 

It's very curious. - divideby0829

This is a post from July of 2018. Again, not even remotely relevant to the current topic at hand, and again...has nothing, nothing to do with what is being reported here. Heck, I think AAF was still in the .50 versions still. Scratch another one off the list. 

Nothing seems to get my character or any of the NPCs pregnant despite regular to nearly constant sex with conception set at 100% for my character and all the modifiers set to max for everyone else.  I had things working pretty well via FourPlay, and FPE worked flawlessly.  Now that I've swapped over to AAF based mods, I just can't get it to work.  I'm honestly considering switching back.  - amenshawn

As we can see from below, amenshawn is also working with this better now. It had nothing to do with Ego needing to update SEU, or removing Scrap Everything:

2 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Update.  Animations I've used so far seem to function fine, so AAF appears to running smoothly.  AAF/SEU is working well, hotkeys trigger the right effects.  AAF/FPE seems to be working as well, got a conception notification right on queue.  And AAF/AE seems to be running well too, only once I tested it I had to turn it back off so it won't keep interfering with primary storyline progression.  Once I blow the Institute to hell, I can switch it back on.

Seems like a busted install, and he got everything right as rain by following standard troubleshooting advice. So, scratch this one too. Couldn't find the other post you mentioned, but based on the averages here, I'm pretty sure that one was probably not helpful or relevant either. 

So, again....I would simply ask that maybe you take Dagobaking's advice; and not assume that correlation always equal causation. If you could, please stop spreading misinformation with cherry picked, out of context & out of date "complaints". All you do with that is confuse people trying to get help. As always, your issues seem to wind up being singular to you and your installs. People have tried to help you but as you are unwilling to listen to, or heed advice...they have mostly stopped. Just because people have refrained from helping you with your issues, does not mean you should be thread shopping to further confuse and befuddle people. 

As always, a pleasure. 

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Just now, VonHelton said:

The dates are irrelevant. You claimed no one was having problems, & called me as liar when I said there was.

Not sure why I should have to explain this, but here we are....

Just because a person had a problem with Windows 95, does not mean it's an issue with their current install of Windows 10. That's why the dates matter. You are talking about different software in one case (SEU) and claiming it matters here, when it's not. Additionally, the number of changes and improvements to AAF, RSE, SEU, and other mods between July of 2018 and now are significant. This is like comparing Oranges to Nuclear Reactors. 

Please cite for me where in my post, I specifically called you a liar please. I asked you to stop spreading misinformation. I asked you to do this, because it was quite clear the information you were posting was misleading, and incorrect. People need relevant, and correct information so they can get help that is on point, and the troubleshooting process can continue. 

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Just now, VonHelton said:

Says the man who ADMITTED his characters stand up in the middle of sex.......

Which was an error related to Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Attributes Framework. Which I encountered when I started testing those mods, which was after you had your....incident. Of course I said there was a bug. Why wouldn't I? 

You'd have more success with people if you didn't spend all your time trying to create a moment for yourself to re-enact an old Perry Mason episode. Seriously. Stop derailing threads, and stop spreading misinformation. 

Cheers 

2 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

It's not misinformation if it's TRUE. There you go lying again. (You really need to stop that)

Yes, but you have such a loose relationship with the Truth.

While I'd love to stay and chat...did you know there was a major Sims 4 update? Yeah. Broke all the custom string handling. Been trying to update the mods I use. Really tiresome when you have like, lots of mods. But ultimately a better use of my time debating the merits of your pedantic word salads. 

You have a nice day. 

Cheers! :cool:

29 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Says the man who ADMITTED his characters stand up in the middle of sex.......

20190222162513_1.jpg

20190222155733_1.jpg

standing up during sex could happen with mods conflict let say you use mods like AFT that enable multiple followers npc will stand during animations if you use the weapons since there pachage will then trigger and this could be the result. but also could happen if the some of the animations packs are missing and AAF cant find the animation name during selection and a mod was calling for spicific animation then this could also happen. But it does not need to even be AAF problem if user dont install required mods then you need to live with the fact that something like that could occur.

Unless it is caused by internal core of aaf mods. witch i never had happen before. mostly animations not triggering right could also be xml files mixing older with newer versions

Usually you can quickly identfy if it is core problem or animations just use the basic home key of AAf and try to manually play the animathion through AAF itself if it plays right through that then some mods  are not calling the animation correctly or mixing xml  core problems will make it so that AAF would not even trigger then hang during intialization.

On 4/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, WandererZero said:

Google is a wonderful thing. It's also faster when searching Lover's Lab....just a helpful tip! ;)

The post in question here is from August of 2018, and I'm pretty sure it relates to the other AAF-SEU that was published. Either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the version EgoBallistic released, or maintains. How do I know? 

Ego's SEU was released first in November of 2018. The post pre-dates Ego's involvement with SEU, and thus you are in error. Please stop spreading misinformation. Additionally, based on the poster's history, he also had F4SE issues which were unrelated to AAF, SEU, etc. So, let's scratch this one off the list. 

This is a post from July of 2018. Again, not even remotely relevant to the current topic at hand, and again...has nothing, nothing to do with what is being reported here. Heck, I think AAF was still in the .50 versions still. Scratch another one off the list. 

As we can see from below, amenshawn is also working with this better now. It had nothing to do with Ego needing to update SEU, or removing Scrap Everything:

Seems like a busted install, and he got everything right as rain by following standard troubleshooting advice. So, scratch this one too. Couldn't find the other post you mentioned, but based on the averages here, I'm pretty sure that one was probably not helpful or relevant either. 

So, again....I would simply ask that maybe you take Dagobaking's advice; and not assume that correlation always equal causation. If you could, please stop spreading misinformation with cherry picked, out of context & out of date "complaints". All you do with that is confuse people trying to get help. As always, your issues seem to wind up being singular to you and your installs. People have tried to help you but as you are unwilling to listen to, or heed advice...they have mostly stopped. Just because people have refrained from helping you with your issues, does not mean you should be thread shopping to further confuse and befuddle people. 

As always, a pleasure. 

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, my old install of the game was completely FUBAR and once I replaced everything with fresh files using an updated mod organizer all my mods work great!  Granted, I'd still be banging my head against the old game if not for the assistance I got here, so thanks to everyone for the help.  :)

As an update due to other posts in this thread, I'm currently running Scrap Everything with all the mods I've gotten from here and it's working just fine.

I did come across an issue with a mod conflict that I figured out myself.  I installed Hot Milk to make Nat an adult, but then found I wasn't able to relocate her with Reunions: Sister Edition due to the change to her actor specs.  I restarted with only Reunions installed, and I'll try to alter her once I get her moved to see if it works out that way.

2 hours ago, amenshawn said:

As an update due to other posts in this thread, I'm currently running Scrap Everything with all the mods I've gotten from here and it's working just fine.

I did come across an issue with a mod conflict that I figured out myself.  I installed Hot Milk to make Nat an adult, but then found I wasn't able to relocate her with Reunions: Sister Edition due to the change to her actor specs.  I restarted with only Reunions installed, and I'll try to alter her once I get her moved to see if it works out that way.

Thnx for the feedback, it is always helpful. I never knew you could even do that with Nat. Lol. I'm assuming Hot Milk must be a mod from here. I knew you could have her as a companion but not that one. Its been a while since I really did anything with the story of the game itself, all I have been doing is building and ignoring pretty much everything else. I might do 1 more playthrough when Flashy gets his companion mod finished. He's putting a shit load of work into it, so I'm definitely curious to see what shes all about. I remember the first time I used Ivy and there was a couple of moments just wandering around where she literally freaked me out and gave me goosebumps for a second cause of the way she was interacting with my character. Almost made me forget I wasn't talking to a real person for a split second and was kinda freaky. Lol. Pretty cool for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW lol, I FINALLY got AAF to work...?

I just got AAF working after trying the newest update yesterday & I DIDN'T get the processing error, guess what I did different. Nothing.

I don't know why I ALWAYS had the processing error & now I don't understand why I don't, I literally did nothing different from all the other times I've tried AAF.

For some strange reason I can't figure out why AAF is working on My game with no issues & it blows My mind that I still can't find out why it never worked before.?

AAF is a weird mod to mess with.?

Archived