20 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I don't like that as a Spiritual Empire you can't allow prostitution. Not all religions are like the Abrahamic ones in that matter. Could someone tell me which file to mod and what changes to make to unlock all the prostitution options for them, please?

...? I never had this issue... ?
Unless my game bugged... My game started out as a spiritualist and with one of the pink civics, and I had prostitution allowed as default...

23 hours ago, FlameStaler said:

Any tips plz?

aaa.png

Try uninstalling the mod and moving it to either the top or bottom of your mod load list in the Paradox launcher.

I guys, i'm new with this mod and the wild lascivity mod. 

I would like if you can answer some questions i have:

1st - i did see the trait "womb compatible" in the images of this mod (LV), did the intercompatible traits got removed? 

2nd - i did get the xeno intercompatible ascension having 3 other species in the empire, but i don't know why hybrids doesnt appear (all the species are biologic one) .

I did make a save before taking the perk and then i turned off the modded version of the perk in edicts, i take the vanilla xeno compatibility and the hybrid start to show. 

Another thing is that the robot pops with the synthetic womb doesnt make a hybrid either, so i don't know if i did something wrong or not. 

Note: the only DLCs that i don't have are the species made of stones (i don't know if their name is lithoids) and the federations. 

Thanks for taking your time reading this. 

1 hour ago, Shane843 said:

Can you maybe rebalance the All Male trait to not kill my entire stock of leaders every three years? -20 years on a normal species has new leaders of around 40 years old to die at 50.

That's something that'd be really easy to just patch yourself if you don't like a small bit here or there. Not telling you not to make a suggestion, just in the meanwhile if you open /Lustful Void/common/traits/lv_species_traits.txt and under "trait_lv_all_male" delete the line "leader_age = -20" then your problem will go away.

Still good to voice concerns, and I agree with you that -20 years is pretty harsh for a trait that is really meant more for flavor than anything else, but yeah this should tide you over.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Schmee said:

That's something that'd be really easy to just patch yourself if you don't like a small bit here or there. Not telling you not to make a suggestion, just in the meanwhile if you open /Lustful Void/common/traits/lv_species_traits.txt and under "trait_lv_all_male" delete the line "leader_age = -20" then your problem will go away.

Still good to voice concerns, and I agree with you that -20 years is pretty harsh for a trait that is really meant more for flavor than anything else, but yeah this should tide you over.

Oh i did go in and change it to -5, I just think -20 is, as you said, way too much of a penalty. Even if the trait made all male species GODS in all other aspects, the constant leader replacements throw gameplay into the blender.

I am amazed it made it through whatever gameplay testing the mod author put it through.

I'm still getting spammed with the "interspecies sex" pop-ups,  It happens every time a pop is created on any planet that I own with two or more races on it.  In other words, every new pop born triggers the pop-up. 

How to just to delete this particular pop-up entirely?  It's entirely pointless and seems to exist just to spam my screen random hentai every fifteen fucking seconds.

16 hours ago, Froggy said:

I'm still getting spammed with the "interspecies sex" pop-ups,  It happens every time a pop is created on any planet that I own with two or more races on it.  In other words, every new pop born triggers the pop-up. 

How to just to delete this particular pop-up entirely?  It's entirely pointless and seems to exist just to spam my screen random hentai every fifteen fucking seconds.

This sounds like what happens with Xeno-Intercompatibility.
You can simply remove the AP via save editing, or console commanding that AP away.
Alternatively, you can go into the hybrid events text file and make the entire event hidden.

@Lithia<3

There's a minor bug in Elves of Stellaris Portraits LV Patch.

In dunmer_lhuren_portraits.txt and drow_lhuren_portraits.txt in the portraits folder, the clothes_selectors are set on "drow_lhuren_female_clothes_01" and "drow_lhuren_male_clothes_01"

This isn't a valid asset selector file from the original Elves of Stellaris, and causes clothes to be unselectable for the lhuren races since it doesn't exist. The proper clothes_selector should be "lhuren_female_clothes_01" and "lhuren_male_clothes_01"

Pretty minor, but just wanted to give a heads up.

After some more toying, I managed to fix the portraits patch and the loading screens. But the Launcher still thinks the pathway for Lustful Void itself is invalid. The pathway is correct. Its the same for every other mod. Anybody have any ideas? Been trying to fix this since LV was updated.

patches does not add,they patch. common sense.

1 hour ago, SirSwordsalot said:

you load them after LV and  lv b4 other mods.

also,i'm retarded,it's the other way around.

>mods

>LV

>LV patch

in that order.

use ParadoxosModManager(not the paradox launcher) to see conflicts

Small suggestion for the next update whenever it comes:

The new buildings added (brothel, dairy farm, etc.) should have upgraded versions with jobs that scale with a planet's population. For example the upgraded dairy farm will give 1 dairy cow per 20 pops or something instead of just a flat +5 new jobs per upgrade. VF's techs and buildings (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940171945) is an example of a mod that does this with the buildings it adds.

This'll help free up building slots instead of having to build multiple brothels or dairy farms on each planet. It'll also help give a boost to the AI's benefits to using these buildings, and might encourage them to build them more but I'm not sure.

Either looking forward to whatever you have in store for the next update :D