yuriski Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Ok, so, I have a question. I chose the tentacle world origin. Now, my species can only live on tentacle worlds. But, is it true that I can't build building to give me rare resources? Or am I missing something?
Rollar32167 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 4 hours ago, yuriski said: Ok, so, I have a question. I chose the tentacle world origin. Now, my species can only live on tentacle worlds. But, is it true that I can't build building to give me rare resources? Or am I missing something? Correct, they cannot be built on tentacle worlds. You'll either need to find the strategic resources in space (via mining stations) or settle on other worlds. Your habitability on other planets are poor, but but that's the price you pay for having such a kick ass starting planet.
yuriski Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) I do have another question: Â Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to be that LV jobs don't get filled up with spare citizens? Â Â Edit: Definitely has to be a bug. The maintenance drones rise in number, but the nurture drones stay at 0. Edited September 15 by yuriski
markdb92 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Found that lv_colony_events.txt file is full of bugs as I wondering why some events not firing and chatbots were saying the text file full of code errors. I would not shocked if other files are also have similar bugs. I have noticed the file hints at tentacle events for tentacle origin but the decision is missing or buged?
MawOfSus Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/14/2026 at 8:36 PM, yuriski said: I do have another question: Â Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to be that LV jobs don't get filled up with spare citizens? Â Â Edit: Definitely has to be a bug. The maintenance drones rise in number, but the nurture drones stay at 0. Â Try using unofficial patch, I think I fixed that one Â
A-Mi go Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hi, Is this mod very affected by new update? I also have a question - What does the feminisation tech/stance actually do? And is there a way to disable it?
Termin8tor234 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Looking at the changelog it doesn't seem like 4.5 changes anything major besides making pop groups no longer split by ethics and faction. I know the mod is still trying to catch up to earlier Stellaris versions, would this update delay that even further or would this one not be too bad to get past?
Railgunner2160 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 1 hour ago, Termin8tor234 said: Looking at the changelog it doesn't seem like 4.5 changes anything major besides making pop groups no longer split by ethics and faction. I know the mod is still trying to catch up to earlier Stellaris versions, would this update delay that even further or would this one not be too bad to get past? Once you research the technology a new policy is added, this allows the "conversion" of males in to iirc either some a limited form of female conversion, a version that does a version that results in a futanari outcome that and an option for full feminization. However the default for the policy is basically "do nothing", so inactive until you manually change the policy. Â Edit: it also iirc gates the various sexual trait researches behind it Edited September 22 by Railgunner2160 1
Schmee Posted September 23 Posted September 23 16 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said: Once you research the technology a new policy is added, this allows the "conversion" of males in to iirc either some a limited form of female conversion, a version that does a version that results in a futanari outcome that and an option for full feminization. However the default for the policy is basically "do nothing", so inactive until you manually change the policy. Â Edit: it also iirc gates the various sexual trait researches behind it That's the main thing, really. You need it before the masculine/feminine/monogender/sexual techs can start dropping. If you're going bio, that's where the best traits come from. 1
CheckUp Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Bears repeating: I'm really not a fan of the new districts spam. Most of the effects are already achieved through buildings anyhow, and I really feel the new specializations should be distributed among existing districts, if not have all the LV ones merged into one with all the specializations. 1
NoGround Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Yeah I do think this makes LV stuff overpowered. Something like Varied Monster girls, which changes jobs and utilizes the base districts or changing the districts entirely to match LV would be cool.
Schmee Posted September 24 Posted September 24 18 hours ago, NoGround said: Yeah I do think this makes LV stuff overpowered. Something like Varied Monster girls, which changes jobs and utilizes the base districts or changing the districts entirely to match LV would be cool. Something I do like about VMG is you can just start with your feet on the ground. With LV if you don't take one of the specialty origins, you could end up decades in before you actually start using the LV jobs. Since they're gatekept behind gases/motes, that is.
hmanamegorog Posted September 25 Posted September 25 didnt this mod used to have a LOT more content? is everything that used to be here just filed away behind DLC requirements or was it severly cut down at some point?
Lugubrious Posted September 25 Posted September 25 16 hours ago, hmanamegorog said: didnt this mod used to have a LOT more content? is everything that used to be here just filed away behind DLC requirements or was it severly cut down at some point?  The content is there but it has issues triggering due to how buggy it is. I think this mod needs to be reorganized into submods like LV_Anomalies, LV_Events, LV_Buildings etc... That would narrow down the issues easier. Having everything in one big mod never really works out well. 2
Railgunner2160 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 District, Zones, And planets are on the rework list along with traits and events. The last update for LV was a major modernization effort to make things going forward easier. Right now Lithia is working on "Tentacled Dreams" for CK3 as development on that was put on the back-burner while Lithia did the update for LV so LV development is paused temporarily while Lithia gets Tentacled Dreams for CK3 in a stable playable state according to her own announcement.
A-Mi go Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hm. It seems that modyfying Pops got bugged - I can modify some but not the others (Only non modified founder species and fully integrated vassal species)
mad knight mcgee Posted September 28 Posted September 28 wrong place to ask, but will tentacled dreams be updated at some point?
schroecat Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Fun new bug:  Using any of the Lustful Void Origins which use custom starting systems breaks Arc Furnaces.  You can still build them, they just don't add mineral deposits to the system. I have tested this in both the custom system, and all other systems when using this origin with the same results.  Using one of the default Origins still has Arc Furnaces operate as normal.  Lustful Void was the only mod active when I isolated this problem. This only seems to affect Arc Furnaces. I have tested Dyson Swarms as well, and they operated normally.
jaded132 Posted Sunday at 11:23 AM Posted Sunday at 11:23 AM I know this mod had a maintenance tab that let you remove a percentage of the galaxy, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Was it removed or am I just a blind bat? If it wasn't removed, how to I access it?
jaded132 Posted Sunday at 10:03 PM Posted Sunday at 10:03 PM 10 hours ago, jaded132 said: I know this mod had a maintenance tab that let you remove a percentage of the galaxy, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Was it removed or am I just a blind bat? If it wasn't removed, how to I access it? After looking through the latest version and comparing it to the old one it looks like this feature was removed. Is there another mod that does something similar, or any plans to add it back or release it separate? I can't find one that does it anywhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now