Hey, great work on this. I've been drooling over the release of these assets for what feels like (and probably is) years now. Good to see at least some of them are seeing the light of day thanks to you!

Quick question: is it possible for female Lykaios to use schlongs other than just the hoodie, or are they limited to that?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'll admit. I was hesitant at first when adding this mod to my game.

its actually really good. Surpassed my expectations even! I didn't think I'd like the digi feet, but they looked really nice.

(Ive only tried females so far)

The facial animations work when using facial anim mods (FEP mod) and PCEA2 works really well. I haven't tried  PC head tracking with expressions toggled yet, but I'm sure it works. Posing mods work well (Halos poser) without issue. 

Coincidentally, this Horizon Zero Dawn outfit adds a hairstyle to the sliders that fit surprisingly well for Lykaios characters.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/aloys-outfit-22887245

Also found that the eyes glow at night. Nice.

I do have a question though. Will there be any future updates for the Lykaios mod?

Overall, very well done. Great stuff.

I'm having a tremendous problem with the Female Lykaios, if I don't try to use BodyChange to switch her to a UNP body, she has absolutely NO physics whatsoever except for her tail, but if I do use body change, everything from her neck down vanishes and her face gets mutilated ... I'm talking eyeballs where her cheeks should be, she looks like someone reached down her throat and tore out her windpipe ...

Please help, because I'm afraid I may have to go back to the Legacy version and give up the awesome tail, claws and paws you provide.

32 minutes ago, RazielAtazoth said:

if I don't try to use BodyChange to switch her to a UNP body, she has absolutely NO physics whatsoever except for her tail

How about you simply install a physics-enabled UNP body as the default body replacer instead of having to play around with BodyChange or similar mods? If they work the way I think they do, there's simply no way to get them to work with custom races including Lykaios.

Female Lykaios will use whatever body mesh is installed for all vanilla races (i.e. the one in "meshes/actors/character/character assets"), so all you need to do is install a UUNP HDT or UUNP Special body in there and physics should work out of the box provided HDT is properly installed and all that.

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

so all you need to do is install a UUNP HDT or UUNP Special body

Could you possible provide a link?  I've been looking for myself and all I'm finding through Google is bodyslides on Nexus, but no bodies

EDIT: I just tried searching for 'Skyrim Vanilla Body Replacer UUNP' and all I got was 'UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodtslide'

EDIT2: I've installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21199/?tab=files and Lykaios female's physics are working now.  Weirdly enough my Temptress still needs BodyChange so she can switch to UNPB or her physics are totally immobile.

22 minutes ago, RazielAtazoth said:

Could you possible provide a link?  I've been looking for myself and all I'm finding through Google is bodyslides on Nexus, but no bodies

Ever heard of a little thing called "Bodyslide"? You probably have. What you may not know is it includes another thing called Unified UNP, which allows you to generate whatever UNP-based body mesh you want using the Bodyslide preset you prefer, including the aptly named "Unified UNP HDT". Or better yet, the "Unified UNP Special" one instead, which includes those same HDT weights plus actually modeled and collision-enabled genitals, which this mod's textures include native support for.

There's some more info on this post I made in the YA thread; it's outdated by now but most of it should still be relevant.

22 minutes ago, RazielAtazoth said:

Weirdly enough my Temptress still needs BodyChange so she can switch to UNPB or her physics are totally immobile.

That's because that race uses a separate body mesh from the vanilla/standard path, and whatever mesh it comes bundled with is not HDT enabled. The solution would be to find the path for said body meshes and replace them with HDT-enabled ones.

Or just avoid using it altogether and use a vanilla race instead, since there's no real point in using "custom" human races unless they include 100% custom head meshes/morphs like for example Charmers of the Reach does, which isn't your case there as Temptresses are just renamed vanilla humans.

Hey Bad Dog, just wanted to let you no that the latest version of hoodies for Oldrim (8.07) has a bad version of the Lykaios hoodie. It's searching for the BDLykaiosRace.esp instead of the LykaiosReborn.esp
Fixing this would completely negate having to download the separate hoodie for Lykaios.

If anyone else ran into this issue, just disable the old esp and download the separate schlong.

Thanks, and great work.

On 9/2/2019 at 11:30 AM, vex714 said:

I do have a question though. Will there be any future updates for the Lykaios mod?

None planned. There may be lightweight stuff like improving the NPC addon and carrying over any updates I make in YA.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:43 PM, hopventure said:

Hey Bad Dog, just wanted to let you no that the latest version of hoodies for Oldrim (8.07) has a bad version of the Lykaios hoodie. It's searching for the BDLykaiosRace.esp instead of the LykaiosReborn.esp
Fixing this would completely negate having to download the separate hoodie for Lykaios.

If anyone else ran into this issue, just disable the old esp and download the separate schlong.

I'll remove it altogether. It got put in before I started working on Lykaios. Their schlong is now in this mod.

• 1 month later...

Will you release the multibreast meshes KrittaKitty was working on so someone can texture them? Or texture them yourselves? It was the thing I was looking forward to most.

I know I asked this early in the thread, but I haven't heard anything in a long time.

Edit: Spelling!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new to the modding scene, but I've picked up on quite a bit over the last day or so to get as far as I am now. Your mod looked really cool and interesting so I've added Lykaios Reborn (with the feet and schlongs options) to my Skyrim LE. Models are looking good but my characters have ED. Sheaths appear and are textured but don't respond/unsheath to SexLab animations. This effects both male and female schlongs at the moment. I've attached my loadout in case there is an issue with it. I am fairly certain that the prereqs are installed and working. I would be happy to include any further debug information if requested. Sorry if this is an easy answer. I could not decypher what "hoodies" is or is referring to. Don't know if this is a mod developer or some mechanic that I don't know the explanation to. Thanks for your help.

Mod-LoadOrder.png

Addendum: So I did some more research and think I have a decent understanding of what is meant by "hoodies". To be clear about the issue at hand is that when I initiate a Sexlab animation (tested SexLab Match Maker so far), either male or female lykaios, schlong does not move or unsheath. If I try to use the Shift + PgUp or Shift + PgDn shortcuts the schlong will go invisible for a flash and then reappear but in the same state.

Played Skyrim and Skyrim SE dozens of times, Avoiding body mod/"Love" mod type things before because it can be quite difficult to figure out how it all works.

I only just got CBBE to not have the "Nipples are on top of the boobs" skin issue for Human bodies but even with the SE Lykaios CBBE installed my Lykaios has her nipples on top of her boobs. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I think for some reason it's loading the Reborn UNP textures on top of the CBBE body. Sadly I can't figure out how to fix this. In the case of the Human skin issue I just installed a third party set of Human CBBE textures over the initial CBBE install (It wasn't installing the textures that are supposed to come with the CBBE mod). I tried installing the Lykaios CBBE last but no such luck.

Using Vortex as my organizer but I hearrd MO/NMM/Vortex sometimes have issues extracting files to the right places or even at all sometimes.

Hoping for some help or pointers for this but also wanted to say even before I tried the naughtier side of Skyrim I loved the conversion of this model. 

On 12/1/2019 at 2:48 PM, wildcat2083 said:

Is their anyway to fix clipping for the digi feet for female character, im using the DIGI HDT tails and the CBBE body, all works well including physics, with the exception the feet tend to clip into the ground, i have the recommended load order as well

This is a problem in your load order or something. Female feet shouldn't clip. Post load order and log.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:04 AM, Squabha said:

Models are looking good but my characters have ED

Probably your scripts aren't running but I don't know why. Do you have the BadDogSchlongCore.esm loaded? Do you have scripts such as BDSOSSchlongQuest.pex loaded? Post a log.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, Kayneen said:

Using Vortex as my organizer

Yeah, don't do that. 

You likely do have a UNP texture overriding the CBBE textures. Post a load order. MO is the cleanest for ensuring that things are really loaded in the order you expect.