Does this mod add a new load screen that refers to furries?  If yes, it's missing most, if not all, of it's textures.  Thanks!

I have to admit that I use this mod set mostly for the NPCs right now.  Are there any other mods out there that have like NPCs or followers?  Lyanne Rose on Nexus is the only one I've found.

Does anyone know if the HDT lykaios tails are compatible with the original mod? I was wondering if the file was backwards compatible, since I'm not sure if I can transfer all of my lykaios companions over to Lykaios Reborn. If not, having the HDT tails for the original mod would be nice to have.

• 2 weeks later...

HECK YES! Honestly very cool mod and I like the look of them the only reason I keep tabs on it is to see if theyll be in any encounters, enemies, and or just patrolling. I like the look an aesthetic but I rather see them then be them if that makes sense ?

• 3 weeks later...

Any way to make the boots invisible like in YA rather than not being able to wear them at all, or is that out of the question? Or does that already happen and my issue is because I use this version in SE so I can get the digi legs? Since YA doesn't work in SE without occasional crashes (or could just be my large load order) and isn't actually supported for SE, I at least want my wolves in it.

Only other issue in SE other than that is the first fur color getting that purple tint that one of the above pictures had, unless that got fixed between the last time I downloaded it and now. And the lack of HDT for the tails, but I can survive without the hilarious 10 mile long tail stretching then sling-shotting back bug.

Also, any plans to make the digi work with the khajiit/argonians? The digitigrade beast races mod doesn't look as good as yours does.

I haven't got a good scheme for making boots invisible. Lykaios wear khajiit variants of armor, so anything I do to Lykaios happens to the khajiit as well. 

Maybe I could modify the current script that takes the boots off so it swaps in an invisible mesh, or the lykaios foot mesh, instead. I don't know if that's possible.

Thank you so much for this. the one on the nexus was very old and un-updated unkept and just a complete mess....the textures and everything with this version..the ability to once again use eye mods with it and hair mods with it. not that i am with the beautiful hairs you made. but still..thank you so much it means a great deal to have this race back in a nice prime state.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a dumb question after using this mod for a while:

I'm using Mod Organizer and trying to track down the source of oddly striped "underwear" appearing on some male races (mostly Argonians and Khajiit males.  I am not sure of the male Lykaios as I have not mess with it yet).  This has led to rearranging and deleting mods, etc.

Lykaios Schlongs, Hoodies, and SOS have the file BadDogSchlongCore.esm with the Lykaios being newer and larger.  Do I need all three of these files?  Can/Should I disable one or two?

Should SOS and/or Hoodies load before or after Lykaios Schlongs?

Thanks!