Hey @Bad Dog, I would like to say how much I appreciate your willingness to help people troubleshoot their Skyrim builds. If the logs I've uploaded aren't enough information or are the incorrect files let me know and I will try to correct for you. I am looking into Creation Kit now to better understand how mods are made to see if I can find a solution that way.  

New version 2.5 up! Just minor fixes, main thing is the female NPC expressions work now.

I went hunting the werewolf bug some folks have reported--that converting back from a werewolf resets the race and loses all your stats. I don't think that's mine but I wasn't able to reproduce it. I don't do anything with werewolves. With Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters in the mix there was some odd behavior but nothing like that--it seemed like the werewolf armor wasn't properly removed in some way.

So try this version out and if the bug still exists we can hunt some more.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I went hunting the werewolf bug some folks have reported--that converting back from a werewolf resets the race and loses all your stats. I don't think that's mine

That's because of broken werewolf scripts, which in turn are probably due to a botched RaceCompatibility install. So yeah, it's not on you and there isn't really anything you can do about it, it's up to the users to fix their installs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

Maybe someone have this problem too.

I use "Lykaios Reborn 2.5.0.0"; "Lykaios CBBE 2.1.0.0"; "Lykaios Schlongs 2.5.0.0" directly to the Data folder

with "Yiffy Age"; "YA CBBE" through Mod Organizer.

Everything worked until i decided to update Yiffy Age from 5.12 to 7.4.0.0 and now face of my Lykaios have issue:

ScreenShot2.jpg

59 minutes ago, Too_Kus said:

I use "Lykaios Reborn 2.5.0.0"; [...] with "Yiffy Age";

Uh, why?

YAS already has Lykaios, they replace nords. They are also more up to date. Also the reason for your tri explosion, YAS lykaios heads have been tweaked from Lykaios Reborn and need everything to be facegenned, which is done in YA already.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Uh, why?

YAS already has Lykaios, they replace nords. They are also more up to date. Also the reason for your tri explosion, YAS lykaios heads have been tweaked from Lykaios Reborn and need everything to be facegenned, which is done in YA already.

Hah, I expected it to be asked. Lykas are taller and have piercings in the ears, which the nords don't have. And I just got attached to my character. 

But i see. Looks like it's time to become a nord.

Thanks for the answer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 10:11 PM, Ttttwww said:

It seems I've ran into some trouble, I have no clue why but it seems the female always has a blue/purple tint. image.png.3377558052d762131bc6b7b53744dfe8.png

I actually have the same issue.  The color tone of the body doesn't match the hands feet and head textures but only under some lights (most notably outside in direct sunlight).  What's more is that under shade (but while the sun is out) this shimmer effect is apparent.  Pics attached show the hard jump in color, second and third also show the shimmer. It's disconcerting on lighter fur but nearly imperceptible on dark fur.  It's really odd but I haven't been able to narrow it down yet.  

72850_20200227001244_1.png

72850_20200227000448_1.png

72850_20200227000439_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, Accalia is all you get. Could do a patch for Lyanna, but looks like there's not much special about her.

My more recent mods span 6 potential followers of the race... could do that I suppose. Could also spawn a group of them in some location, like a bandit camp.

Uploading a new version now. It fixes the subsurface texture problems, which I think was causing the color mismatch. Also does a better match of female head to body. Texture paths have changed. Tint masks are shipped in 2k, so make sure you set SKSE.ini up to handle that. There are 256x tints also in a subfolder - if you make NPCs in CK you'll need those.

I haven't done much with NPCs. I did make a few more bandits and added them to leveled lists. Trouble with taking over a site and populating it with wolves is that those are mostly leveled lists, which means I have to make a whole bunch of NPCs of different levels and I couldn't be arsed on this go-round.