19 hours ago, werewolfshadows said:

Would there be any known reason why the schlong addon would cause major issues with female chest havok?

Don't know why this would happen. With or without HDT tails? What if you leave HDT off entirely?

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Don't know why this would happen. With or without HDT tails? What if you leave HDT off entirely?

Not sure what the issue is with my setup, but the the HDT file package that comes with the set breaks my system even with the tails file not enabled. The HDT.xml file installed causes the collision to really mess up. My current setup does not even have it in the SKSE plugin and the 3 HDT extension files completely breaks armor collision when used via vortex or installed directly. trying to test around really got Vortex all messed up. I did a partial install and got most of the package to work without using the HDT.xml and the 3 extension files included, while using the 3 extensions files I have already, though the Sheath does not function, but anthro seemed to work correctly.  Over a number of years I am sure my game files are rather jumbled and probably should be cleaned up at some point LOL. Did not use a mod manager for a long period of time. Wonder if it related to an old HDT object mod that is still running around, but seems to be needed on some objects to get collision to function, but would think that the SKSE files should be the overlay over what the injector mods to drop those objects. Thanks in advanced for any ideas that I may be missing and also for dropping the mod, was keeping a eye on it for a long while till the updates on blog went cold due to real life issues if my memory was correct.

15 hours ago, werewolfshadows said:

trying to test around really got Vortex all messed up...

Over a number of years I am sure my game files are rather jumbled

Fukkit, pretty soon I'm going to refuse to support anybody who doesn't use MO. Never used Vortex, but if it lets your game files gets messed up dump it. Do a clean re-install of the game, follow the S.T.E.P. instructions for setting up MO, and never have to deal with this foolishness again.

I don't think I ship any base HDT files at all, just the XML needed for the tails (and the schlongs are HDT-enabled).  But I will check.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fukkit, pretty soon I'm going to refuse to support anybody who doesn't use MO. Never used Vortex, but if it lets your game files gets messed up dump it. Do a clean re-install of the game, follow the S.T.E.P. instructions for setting up MO, and never have to deal with this foolishness again.

I don't think I ship any base HDT files at all, just the XML needed for the tails (and the schlongs are HDT-enabled).  But I will check.

lol it is no problem, was just asking if there was any suggestion for what could be causing the problem. At some point it probably be wise for me to just do a fresh install as I am sure there are old files rotting around from older mods that are causing conflicts here and there from prior mods I installed before I used any manager. Probably the issues I had with Vortex recently was I tried to cancel a mod install during mid install and seems not to have good recovery process setup for that type of thing, then trying to install outside of it seeing if I could find the file that was causing the collision to fail.

The thing that makes MO different is it never touches your install folder at all, so you can reconfigure to your heart's content. NMM and I think Vortex put crap in there but try to remember what they put in. If you were really organized that might be okay, but if you were really organized you wouldn't need a mod organizer. 

Did a quick & dirty convert with the Cathedral Assets Optimizer and it seemed to work. Need to test it out more and if it's good I'll post it. Only thing is, the speculars are way too shiny. Toning them down is gonna be a PITA.

Thanks for the work and for sharing.  Looks great.  Very much appreciated.

Probably a simple answer to this one:  How do I get rid of the double entries in SOS now?  I have all the different types installed and, after installing this mod and add-ons, now have  two entries of some.  I'm using MO to manage my mods.

Thanks again for all.

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm not seeing double entries. Are you continuing from an old game? If so use SOS's schlong cleaning function.

I did add this mod to an existing game.  I do have SOS Hoodie Schlongs installed (and all the other SOS add-ons).  Anthro and Sheath are showing in SOS list as duplicates.  I also have MMG Beast installed (if that has any effect?).  The set of Lykaios mods are installed after SOS in my load order.

* I tried SOS Clean Schlongified Armour

* I tried SOS Restart

* I tried SOS Remove/Restart

Still have those two duplicates.  Suggestions?  Not a huge deal as I guess I can ignore them, if they don't effect anything else.

Thanks!

Okay, so installing hoodies schlong as an additional mod works, but you'll get multiple schlongs. A bunch are in separate esps, so you could disable the esps, but I don't think I made one esp for each schlong. So you might be stuck with the duplicates. I'll look.

Hi there, first of, thanks a lot and good work on this mod. It works very great! Well, it did... I have a very specific issue

I wonder if anybody have this problem: when i use any sexlab animation with this race for my character, at the very last stage of the animation, my character is instantly moved like, ten clicks to the bottom. As if i had pressed the key that move an actor in sexlab.

-This only happen with this race WITH the digitigrade legs activated. When i turn this part of the mod off, there is no more problem.

-This happen with every sex lab animation precisely at the beginning of the last stage (with the cum and everything).

-Male or female, and only my character is affected. (haven't tested with a lykaios npc)

I suspected Hdt high heels to be the cause of the problem so i deactivated it and the option in sexlab, to no avail.

It's not game breaking, but quite annoying (i use MO). I'm still testing some things here and there, but if any of you has an idea it would be fantastic.

The female's body always has a blue tint, unlike the rest wich looks really jarring. Do i have to switch to cbbe to fix this?

I noticed that you can change the width of the entire muzzle by using the chin slider, wich i prefer because it makes for some more varied faces.
Not sure if it's intentional, but it still only changes the width of the chin for the female.

I also tried to use some other textures on the schlongs wich i have done before, but it doesn't work for the lykaios schlong anymore.
The old version used a normal map, but i can't get this one to. I looked at the nifs in Nifskope and noticed that the directory for the textures was wrong.
I'm no expert at modding but i guess the esp overrides what textures the nif uses?

4 minutes ago, A random name said:

so Sam and Lykaios could be mergeable? cool!

I'm pretty sure you got that wrong, the "mergeable" thing was in response to what Leo77 asked about making an All-In-One esp. So no, SAM and Lykaios are not "mergeable".