• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, pipinosgr said:

ty for the update. is working fine but it has the neck gap. just the npc, as playable char is fine

NPC weight values are baked into the save, so if the new NPC files changed the weight for any NPCs and you try to load it on an existing/older save, the game will load the old weight value with the new FaceGen data and the mismatch in weight will cause the neck gap.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

JFC. But I didn't change weight values, pretty sure. Would changing the weight in the console fix it?

Nope, that would just trigger the Gray Face Bug. Once a NPC's geometry is loaded into the game

(i.e. once you load the cell they are currently on so they are rendered as a 3D object), whatever body weight they have is baked into the save game and will be the one they will continue to use for the rest of that playthrough, so if you change their weight in the plugin and re-export FaceGen, you'll get the new FG head mesh (fit for the new weight) but the body weight will be the old one, and that's what causes the neck seam.

(Is that possible?)

The console command exists ("SetNPCWeight x"), but the only character it can work on without causing the GFB is the player themselves.

Is anyone else getting giant missing object red symbols instead of the Lykaios tail from the HDT tail file? Because that's what I'm getting. I installed the latest CBBE 2.1 version and the base 2.1 verison (not in that order), so I don't know what's missing. Eek.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

Is anyone else getting giant missing object red symbols instead of the Lykaios tail from the HDT tail file? Because that's what I'm getting. I installed the latest CBBE 2.1 version and the base 2.1 verison (not in that order), so I don't know what's missing. Eek.

same here,i downgrade it again and its fine.20201103021730_1.jpg.754b33a4be1d9d44757c95ebebee6822.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...