27 minutes ago, lub said:

JH works fine with KZ except vampires due to race edits.There's also a merged mod from 9damao which combined JH,SNNR,KZ together nicely that was posted here if you are interested.
KZ's race edits make it conflicts with race overhauls like Etheral Elven Overhaul,so you don't use them both.

Yes this is one you should get it. It is so much better than the old KZstyle. But the problem is you have to use Xedit to change the NPC name back to English which it took me a while to fix it. But it is worth it. 

hey guys , hope all are in good health and spirits

first time to post here. am trying to download http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYTHUQ4

pass is xn8x

its a dance mod for fengwu dance mod

the youtube video is 

if u wanna check it out

plz help, i have tried tampermonkey scripts, some Chinese apps over nox android emulator or even proxy but i cant even register an account, i can access the webpage but i cant make an account cuz it needs a Chinese number. Anyway, any help would be appreciated :)

Just now, marwantamim said:

hey guys , hope all are in good health and spirits

first time to post here. am trying to download http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYTHUQ4

pass is xn8x

its a dance mod for fengwu dance mod

if u wanna check it out

plz help, i have tried tampermonkey scripts, some Chinese apps over nox android emulator or even proxy but i cant even register an account, i can access the webpage but i cant make an account cuz it needs a Chinese number. Anyway, any help would be appreciated :)

Skyrim Dance Together-Bed Move full Clone Real

On 5/6/2019 at 1:40 PM, Distortedrealms said:

So I am going to attempt a play through using the KZ overhaul mods but is there anything I need to know first to get the best results? Ex. How does it interact with other spawn/monster mods, or is it better to use exclusively by itself. Can it be used along side other npc overhauls (Npc85) or is it better alone. Any special mods to get it looking like the pictures or does it use existing textures/meshes from my loadorder?

Cheers and thanks

theres no probs, just keep a good order in your load order, mine its this way FoxySkyrim, UNO2Overhaul (for the human males), ethereal_elven_overhaul, Botox, KZstyleOverhauls, SNNR (not all, deleted some that look better with botox), JhOverhauls (not all, deleted some that look better with botox and snnr), SOGS (again not all), The Ordinary Women (not all), IB - All-in-One (same with all next mods), Males of Skyrim, BijinOverhaul, R.B Serana&Valerica Replacer, AR_Heroines, Overknee_Replacers, Delphine Revamped, and
Moolgogi Elisif

EVERYTING JUST WORKS!

8 hours ago, superrayas said:

theres no probs, just keep a good order in your load order, mine its this way FoxySkyrim, UNO2Overhaul (for the human males), ethereal_elven_overhaul, Botox, KZstyleOverhauls, SNNR (not all, deleted some that look better with botox), JhOverhauls (not all, deleted some that look better with botox and snnr), SOGS (again not all), The Ordinary Women (not all), IB - All-in-One (same with all next mods), Males of Skyrim, BijinOverhaul, R.B Serana&Valerica Replacer, AR_Heroines, Overknee_Replacers, Delphine Revamped, and
Moolgogi Elisif

EVERYTING JUST WORKS!

I'll give it a go next playthrough! Thanks 

2 hours ago, danisherrie said:

i have a request if anyone is willing to help.  half vampire wedding dress.  https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=kUBJD47 is the download link.  the password is u3n3 

the original link is https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1041.html

thank you once again for all of your efforts is helping people get mods they otherwise don't have access to.  you are all wonderful.

Reveal hidden contents

Half_Vampire_Wedding_Dress_UNPB_3.jpgHalf_Vampire_Wedding_Dress_UNPB_2.jpg

Half+Vampire+Wedding+Dress+1.1.7z