Just now, danisherrie said:

i'd like to make one more request in the oriental series seven evil spirits.  original link - http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23544&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D74 download link - http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dE7N5KX

password - h4lf

thank you to anyone willing to help!

XMAS Lanterns 天际臤夏绮丽谭-万千灯火阑珊处

Since some are not reading the first page here is a snippett to help out those that are trying to help you..

Hello, and welcome to the latest 9dm and Baidu request thread.

In light of the removal of the previous one, this thread aims to provide community members who do not possess a Baidu and 9dm account with the mods they request from such sites.

Please, before making a request, read the following points:

• There will be a front page archive with a list of mods as well as their respective links. This is set so as to avoid repeat requests. If a mod is not listed, odds are it hasn't been requested/provided yet, and so, you may request a download. If a mod is present on the list, but the link is no longer active/removed, you may inform those present and request a new download.

• Please provide a name, brief description, and if possible, a .jpg picture of the mod you wish to request, especially when providing a lone baidu link with no accompanying 9damao page link. This will help members who download the mods to know what it is they are downloading, as well as members who may not possess a baidu/9dm account but who have such mods to recognize the mod you desire and possibly help you in the process. This also helps in creating a more complete, easily searchable archive that enables members to find the mod they seek more efficiently.

• Adding to the above mentioned, when providing a baidu link, please provide the appropiate password in order to access the mod, if required.

• If a certain mod is provided, but the mod author has requested any link to it to be removed, please inform me of such, so I may respect their wishes, remove the link, and provide a link to the original work/site.

• Be reasonable with the mods you request. Mods that are several Gb in size, or making several requests in the same day may be of some issue to some members and so, they may not be able to help you as easily.

• Be patient. Sometimes, members may be busy with other projects or RL stuff, and so, may not be able to help you the same day you make a request. If after several days there is no response, you may bump your request.

• Once a member has provided you with the mod you requested, make sure to thank them by liking their post (a "thank you" post would also express much appreciated gratitude, but too many of such posts may end up cluttering the thread).
48 minutes ago, lazerifia said:

阳光梦幻风ENB_重置版 v1.1.0 SSE

FantasyCG ENB&ReShade正式版v2 SSE

I have a kind of different request. Can anyone with the account on 3dmgame site contact me? Just send me a pm here and I will explain. Basically I need to contact one of the mod authors there with the name "cnyylzy" because I want to ask him for a permission to use assets from his mod. He's also the moderator for the skyrim section there from what I saw, so Im guessing he's pretty active there. He also has nexus and LL accounts, but his last login was 31 Mar 2019 on nexus and 21 Apr 2019 on LL.

So I am going to attempt a play through using the KZ overhaul mods but is there anything I need to know first to get the best results? Ex. How does it interact with other spawn/monster mods, or is it better to use exclusively by itself. Can it be used along side other npc overhauls (Npc85) or is it better alone. Any special mods to get it looking like the pictures or does it use existing textures/meshes from my loadorder?

Cheers and thanks

9 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

So I am going to attempt a play through using the KZ overhaul mods but is there anything I need to know first to get the best results? Ex. How does it interact with other spawn/monster mods, or is it better to use exclusively by itself. Can it be used along side other npc overhauls (Npc85) or is it better alone. Any special mods to get it looking like the pictures or does it use existing textures/meshes from my loadorder?

Cheers and thanks

JH works fine with KZ except vampires due to race edits.There's also a merged mod from 9damao which combined JH,SNNR,KZ together nicely that was posted here if you are interested.
KZ's race edits make it conflicts with race overhauls like Etheral Elven Overhaul,so you don't use them both.