17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The bodyslide files do not work for me. Is that a language issue? Is it just me? ?

You have to encode the Slider Sets to UTF-8 with the help from e.g. Notepadd++.

I got most of it to show up somewhat ok ingame but some stuff still bugged for me.

If i could figure out how to upload an attachment i would have given you my alrerady reencoded Sliders.

If you manage to make them show up flawlessly on a CBBE Body please tell me what you did

Edit: Immediatly after posting the "Drag files here to attach" showed up... couldnt see it before

Bodyslides for Six Winged Angel and Valkyrie.rar

1 hour ago, Tribalwolf said:

You have to encode the Slider Sets to UTF-8 with the help from e.g. Notepadd++.

I got most of it to show up somewhat ok ingame but some stuff still bugged for me.

If i could figure out how to upload an attachment i would have given you my alrerady reencoded Sliders.

If you manage to make them show up flawlessly on a CBBE Body please tell me what you did

Edit: Immediatly after posting the "Drag files here to attach" showed up... couldnt see it before

Bodyslides for Six Winged Angel and Valkyrie.rar 120.51 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you! ?

3 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:

The link i posted above is a follower mod and i needed help downloading it but what i wanted is who help me will test it first see if its English version or other versions.

Provide the original download page, an image or name the mod when you make a request. It makes it so much easier for everyone to know what you are talking about. If someone doesn't immediately jump at the opportunity to download a mod, test it and then upload it for your convenience then do not be surprised. Be patient, and at least wait until we are on a different page before you remind everyone. Edit previous posts with new information if possible. Some people are really going out of their way to help us here, but it's completely up to them to do so, and you asking repeatedly isn't going to positively encourage them.

3 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:
Spoiler

The link i posted above is a follower mod and i needed help downloading it but what i wanted is who help me will test it first see if its English version or other versions.

Can you give us a pic, or a link that includes a pic?

Please don't read this as bitchy ( it's not meant to be, sadly text can't convey tone ), BUT....

Several of us are follower mod hoarders, and might be that we have an English version of the follower if we had a clue what file you are looking for. There's a reason for the rules stated in the OP.

5 hours ago, Gurris said:

Provide the original download page, an image or name the mod when you make a request. It makes it so much easier for everyone to know what you are talking about. If someone doesn't immediately jump at the opportunity to download a mod, test it and then upload it for your convenience then do not be surprised. Be patient, and at least wait until we are on a different page before you remind everyone. Edit previous posts with new information if possible. Some people are really going out of their way to help us here, but it's completely up to them to do so, and you asking repeatedly isn't going to positively encourage them.

5 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Can you give us a pic, or a link that includes a pic?

Please don't read this as bitchy ( it's not meant to be, sadly text can't convey tone ), BUT....

Several of us are follower mod hoarders, and might be that we have an English version of the follower if we had a clue what file you are looking for. There's a reason for the rules stated in the OP.

Its all here https://devillord.tistory.com/m/2757?category=766291

I apologize for everything...

26 minutes ago, xlngxluvx said:

Can i ask what is her in game name ? Thank You so much.

Her  name is not readable in european languages and the mod spoiles "Whiterun". I called her "Iceshadow" in my cleaned esp_JD4follower.esp, because that is the name of her ID and she uses heavy ice magic. You will find her in Whiterun on one of the benches in front of the Tempel of Kynareth.

I think the hardest part of this thread is trying to understand what the hell it is Im downloading sometimes.  Aside form the outfits,  Keep up the great work anyways!

15 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Her  name is not readable in european languages and the mod spoiles "Whiterun". I called her "Iceshadow" in my cleaned esp_JD4follower.esp, because that is the name of her ID and she uses heavy ice magic. You will find her in Whiterun on one of the benches in front of the Tempel of Kynareth.

Well. Thank you again Harvald.