1 hour ago, superrayas said:

please someone download this to me T___T only if its not the same and old version that doesnt support humans, i want the one that suport humans like the SE version, but for LE

second it.
i dont know will i use it or not but i would love to keep that in case anyone ask lol XD

3 hours ago, superrayas said:

please someone download this to me T___T only if its not the same and old version that doesnt support humans, i want the one that suport humans like the SE version, but for LE

Open it in Google Chrome and translate it to English and check to see if it has support for humans. I believe it did, but I just scanned through it real quick when I checked it out.

3 hours ago, esserius said:

I've fixed the naked bodies and allowed for A2 to join immediately in the new 2B file, if anyone's interested. Megurine, if you send me your translated ESP I could use that as a base.

there are some words that i couldn't understand and i try to make sense of it myself lol

i also make the weapon names according to the wiki (i dont play nier automata).

edit :: this is hughmods 2b ver 6.7  with not so good english esp

follower2b.esp

2 hours ago, MegurineLuka said:

there are some words that i couldn't understand and i try to make sense of it myself lol

i also make the weapon names according to the wiki (i dont play nier automata).

edit :: this is hughmods 2b ver 6.7  with not so good english esp

follower2b.espFetching info...

Here's the revised 2B and A2 with proper body textures, as well as A2 being available to recruit when you first meet her. Cleaned up some spelling errors as well, gave 2B and A2 a custom race so they can't be knocked down.  Might be a few other tweaks, but these are the major ones.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dh7hpat35aj7a2n/NPC_2B_67.7z/file

Let me know if you'd like other changes and I can potentially provide those as well.

4 hours ago, esserius said:

can you add some pics and where to find those followers , thanks!!

7 hours ago, esserius said:

1 hour ago, anasio100 said:

can you add some pics and where to find those followers , thanks!!

i got it  

Mour:

Mour.jpg

Acalypha:

ACALYPHA.png

Onean: (this one is tricky since the last time i download it's cosmetic patch it went horribly wrong)
i did manage to get it work but i forgot how lol XD

onean.jpg