On 8/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, OnlyGodCanChangeMe said:

You are right guys, I installed the mods but i cant find the location of the followers can someone help me translate it?

And thanks for help and sorry for re posting 

No idea where Ara is, but AYoung is in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters and YeoJeong is either in the Drunken Huntsman or The Frozen Hearth (there's way too many similarly named Korean followers).

In the future, if the follower mod doesn't have anything that tells you where they are located, you can generally find where followers are located by loading the mod in xEdit, and opening the list named "cell", and open up the blocks until it gives you a location name. For example, if a follower is located in Dragonsreach, you would load the follower mod in xEdit, open up the "cell" list, and  open block 5, sub-block 5, then you would see WhiterunDragonsreach (the name of the cell) along with Dragonsreach (or some mess of characters if the mod isn't translated), and from there you would know the follower was located in Dragonsreach.  

Unfortunately, if someone put there follower in the Skyrim worldspace, they are more annoying to find, but that's pretty rare.

18 hours ago, 27X said:
21 hours ago, strawb said:

OK sorry for the hassles . I have edited the post and now there is a link to individual zip files. Why did I try and span it? It was originally one large zip file that I downloaded . I don`t have a account with MEGA   allowing uploads of that size. So numpty me thought I might just create a spanned file. There is  mix of  followers for either version of Skyrim , a number have both versions. So now you can down load all, some or none

Might wanna police some of those followers, police being a literal usage.

I never did get to see all of them. Only have used  about a third. So there is some that are sus. Maybe  that`s why dcinside.com closed the down loads. That is where I had originally got the file. I am not sorting through them. It will be easy enough to sort out though.

5 hours ago, strawb said:

I never did get to see all of them. Only have used  about a third. So there is some that are sus. Maybe  that`s why dcinside.com closed the down loads. That is where I had originally got the file. I am not sorting through them. It will be easy enough to sort out though.

Yeah but you can't rely on the end user to do that, because it indemnifies LL as a participant through the link, and I'm fairly sure MEGA's not too keen on being raided by the FBI for a third time.

5 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but how do I install Liarsa follower, is there another specific requirement for this mod to work? I tried both MO2 and manual install and she would not appear in the game...

download (1).jpg

Just to lay down the groundwork, the follower is standalone so no you do not require any other mods to use the follower. The follower is for SSE so if you want to use this follower for LE you have to backport it. Afterwards, check the mod to make sure the mod actually has the meshes/textures/esp because the Korean/Chinese followers sometimes have their folders nested in another zip file/folder, so you have to install manually and go down another level on the directory until you get to the level that has the meshes/textures/esp. Finally, make sure that you are checking the outskirts of Riverwood (where the campfire is for the guards, near the blacksmith). If she isn't there, check the mod on xEdit and check if she is located in another cell or if she is in the Skyrim worldspace. If she is in a cell, just keep opening subdirectories in the cell tab until you get a location. If she is in the worldspace, the worldspace tab should have coordinates you can use to find a rough location (For example, find the coordinates on UESP's Skyrim Map, where each landmark tells you the coordinate in the worldspace). 

42 minutes ago, CausticBleach said:

Just to lay down the groundwork, the follower is standalone so no you do not require any other mods to use the follower. The follower is for SSE so if you want to use this follower for LE you have to backport it. Afterwards, check the mod to make sure the mod actually has the meshes/textures/esp because the Korean/Chinese followers sometimes have their folders nested in another zip file/folder, so you have to install manually and go down another level on the directory until you get to the level that has the meshes/textures/esp. Finally, make sure that you are checking the outskirts of Riverwood (where the campfire is for the guards, near the blacksmith). If she isn't there, check the mod on xEdit and check if she is located in another cell or if she is in the Skyrim worldspace. If she is in a cell, just keep opening subdirectories in the cell tab until you get a location. If she is in the worldspace, the worldspace tab should have coordinates you can use to find a rough location (For example, find the coordinates on UESP's Skyrim Map, where each landmark tells you the coordinate in the worldspace). 

thanks for the info, i'm running on SE atm but I think i downloaded the old mod file maybe thats why it doesn't work, and if you or anyone else here has the one for SE version then I be much appreciated if you could share.. thanks again  :) 

3 hours ago, Ryonassassin said:

thanks for the info, i'm running on SE atm but I think i downloaded the old mod file maybe thats why it doesn't work, and if you or anyone else here has the one for SE version then I be much appreciated if you could share.. thanks again  :) 

The version Harvald posted is the one I use, which is for SSE. The follower should be where I said in the last post, which is in the outskirts of Riverwood.

I got around to remembering my Baidu password, so I can help out with some downloads now - as my bandwidth allows. My bandwidth is pretty limited, so I'll only be able to help out on the smaller files.

Don't know if this is allowed here, but I can also help anyone looking to set up a baidu account with an overseas phone number if you guys are interested. I can make a guide with screenshots of what to click if there's enough interest.