Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Hello, its my first post here.

I've followed this guide (great job Aylis, truly amazing) a couple of weeks maybe months ago, and most of the stuff went smooth. But it kinda bothers me that I cant get neither lip sync nor facial expressions to work in SL. I've spent some time today doing research but no progress, I even downloaded SL Ahegao hoping it will help, but no luck, I just ended with something like this:

Spoiler

image.png.4eb8e5beb7eecc2d893d6848f87c1c56.png

It doesn't matter if I turn on lip sync alone, facial expressions alone, or both at same time I got no effects. Is there a quick fix, or I did something out of order? I kinda don't want to start from scratch, cause it took a while to install and configure everythig. Lipsync during dialogs seems to work just fine.

On 12/5/2022 at 7:06 PM, IDAZIZ said:

I'm new to modding Skyrim and I find it very hard to get into even after watching youtube tutorials and reading pages and pdfs of documentations  

is there a way to just download a premade mod list with all the essential nexus and loverslab mods?

I believe I've seen all in one package for SexLab Skyrim LE, but if you want to go this way you still need to prepare some stuff, cause it's only AIO for SexLab I believe, and still LE not SE or AE.

IMO you gonna get best results if you'll go mod by mod, cause if you go multiple AIOs packages you will face conflicts between mods which you'll have to figure out on your own. My first 3 runs with modding were on my own, and for the 4th time I went step by step with this guide and I can tell you I couldnt get such great results and stability doing stuff more or less randomly.

TLDR: I suggest sticking to this guide, reading comments of author, reading installators of mods, and most importantly: patiance, if you want results it gonna take time one way or the other.

On 12/5/2022 at 12:06 PM, IDAZIZ said:

I'm new to modding Skyrim and I find it very hard to get into even after watching youtube tutorials and reading pages and pdfs of documentations  

is there a way to just download a premade mod list with all the essential nexus and loverslab mods?

Ok standard disclaimer first. I am not the OA nor do I know them personally, I am a sometimes minion who will post to either 1. stir the shit pot. 2. explain things as to why aylis does not do x or y. 3. test some really way out there mod that was randomly found in the darkest regions of the interweb without going to pirates bay.

so, your experiance with me may vary. ?‍♂️

The original post creator @Aylis does not and will never condone her list being made into a AIO, There's issues with packing and unpacking that many gigs of files, automated sites like wabba upload all the mods to their servers and then you redownload all of the mods in order etc, and this does not give the authors the recognition they deserve. This mod list will take about 14 hours to download, on the first page you can see screenshots that show what a decent (not top of the line) computer can do with this. If you want easy @JustDontmade a wonderful post on just getting some sex going in skyrim. it's all of 10 mods at the most, does nothing for improving visuals, and can be done in less than an hour. If you wish to have skyrim rebuilt from the ground up with everything tweaked, changed and re-written with space to play custom races (i still think @Trykzmakes the best ones) and actually not have something on ez mode, then welcome, we will do our best to help with anything from opps i messed up to what do you guys think of mod xvy. responses will usually be done in a day even if to say, we can't get this to do what you are having issues with. There is a youtube channel GamersPoets that will give you short and easy to follow steps on installing mods, or even longer tutorials on installing certain mods that are usually just a pain in the ass to install. And since i am currently playing around on world of warcraft.. For the Hoard. (that would be ` player.additem f 555555555)

On 12/6/2022 at 8:09 PM, hetax said:

Hello, its my first post here.

I've followed this guide (great job Aylis, truly amazing) a couple of weeks maybe months ago, and most of the stuff went smooth. But it kinda bothers me that I cant get neither lip sync nor facial expressions to work in SL. I've spent some time today doing research but no progress, I even downloaded SL Ahegao hoping it will help, but no luck, I just ended with something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4eb8e5beb7eecc2d893d6848f87c1c56.png

It doesn't matter if I turn on lip sync alone, facial expressions alone, or both at same time I got no effects. Is there a quick fix, or I did something out of order? I kinda don't want to start from scratch, cause it took a while to install and configure everythig. Lipsync during dialogs seems to work just fine.

Just a quick question as I am running very late getting to work. Did you turn lipsync on inside lovers lab? its on the animation page. 

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

automated sites like wabba upload all the mods to their servers and then you redownload all of the mods in order etc, and this does not give the authors the recognition they deserve.

It may have done at some point but now it does not, it downloads from nexus or here or wherever the mods are hosted.

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

Just a quick question as I am running very late getting to work. Did you turn lipsync on inside lovers lab? its on the animation page. 

Ye, I did; accually yesterday I was messing around a bit with versions, settings, and other stuff and I figured out I got face expressions without even toggling expressions on in SL. So I turned off all of expression mods and tried lipsync without them aaaaaand still no luck, I just recieved soulless blank stare with closed mouth. Also I might have broken something cause I believe BJ animations were working smooth before and I spotted that they are now played with closed mouth -_-. Just came back from my work and gonna try fix at least BJ animations in a moment.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

It may have done at some point but now it does not, it downloads from nexus or here or wherever the mods are hosted.

I believe it was when it started, they may have realized how very quick server room runs out with 20 copies of the same mod

16 hours ago, hetax said:

Ye, I did; accually yesterday I was messing around a bit with versions, settings, and other stuff and I figured out I got face expressions without even toggling expressions on in SL. So I turned off all of expression mods and tried lipsync without them aaaaaand still no luck, I just recieved soulless blank stare with closed mouth. Also I might have broken something cause I believe BJ animations were working smooth before and I spotted that they are now played with closed mouth -_-. Just came back from my work and gonna try fix at least BJ animations in a moment.

ok facial expressions while you are doing things and facial expressions during SL scenes are two different things, for one you have a facial mod for things like hungry, cold, seeing your enemy etc. Swapping SL versions "shouldn't" break SL in general, but if you are going down in version, I can see where version 4.5 had bug fix SHT and 4.4 had the bug SHT and now you no longer have the fix for said bug, and you were number 999 of 1000 that experienced that bug. Installing creature animations has shown to be problematic, with issues ranging from missing meshes\textures (they ain't got no boner) to facial expressions not resetting so your pc is running around with a wide open O after the horse in the stable decided to get frisky.. Or your own damn horse refuses to carry your ass until you.. pay up.. So all creature stuff was removed from the build for general use, some people don't mind the problems and keep it in, but they have generally fixed the issues in their own builds and personally i go by "if it ain't broke (to bad) don't go adding problems by updating a sketchy mod and finding more stuff that breaks". So I would go back to the last version of all the sexlab mods, and delete your scripts mod you had to create when you started the game, and try again. re-downloading and re-installing usually isn't the fix, other than making you spend 14 hours+ contemplating if modding is for you. Or at least question if you reAAAALLyyy need that 3d potato mod, or 4k gold coin replacer.. 

On 12/9/2022 at 11:58 AM, jaeos said:

ok facial expressions while you are doing things and facial expressions during SL scenes are two different things, for one you have a facial mod for things like hungry, cold, seeing your enemy etc. Swapping SL versions "shouldn't" break SL in general, but if you are going down in version, I can see where version 4.5 had bug fix SHT and 4.4 had the bug SHT and now you no longer have the fix for said bug, and you were number 999 of 1000 that experienced that bug. Installing creature animations has shown to be problematic, with issues ranging from missing meshes\textures (they ain't got no boner) to facial expressions not resetting so your pc is running around with a wide open O after the horse in the stable decided to get frisky.. Or your own damn horse refuses to carry your ass until you.. pay up.. So all creature stuff was removed from the build for general use, some people don't mind the problems and keep it in, but they have generally fixed the issues in their own builds and personally i go by "if it ain't broke (to bad) don't go adding problems by updating a sketchy mod and finding more stuff that breaks". So I would go back to the last version of all the sexlab mods, and delete your scripts mod you had to create when you started the game, and try again. re-downloading and re-installing usually isn't the fix, other than making you spend 14 hours+ contemplating if modding is for you. Or at least question if you reAAAALLyyy need that 3d potato mod, or 4k gold coin replacer.. 

Im afraid Im not understainding too well ?. I was not downgrading SL version, to be honest I modded clean install (downgraded to 1.5.97) from ground up about a month ago with newest versions of mods unless specified otherwise (like newest is for AE or somethin). About creature framework it works fine for me (unless my current problem can be pinpointed to creature framework ?), I havn't observed any problems with it other than broken animations for chaurus which I dont mind. 

Differences between Aylis list and my load order are:

Spoiler

Removed Improved Camera (using IFPSSL instead)
Added Daedric Bitches followers
Added SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide

Added BakaFactory's SLAL Pack

Added BakaFactory ABC

Added SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel

Added HornyCreaturesofSkyrim

Added CreatureFramework

Added Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

Added ZaZ Animation Pack Rev3 instead of Rev2

Added MoreNastyCritters

Added HentaiCreatures

Added puppetmaster

Added SexLab More Creatures

Added SexLab Aroused Creatures

Added SexLabWerewolvesRedux

Added SexLabMatchMaker

Added LL Manipulator

Added CBPC Anus Support

Removed No Grass in Objects (had problems with generating through script multiple times, and since I don't have fps problems I dont mind)
Also I used almost everything marked as optional except for futanari.

About my rig, since I know some people have problems cause of their rig:

Spoiler

My build is pretty powerfull with cpu being bottleneck, I used 4.0 ghz 4 cores which is now overclocked to 4.4 ghz and Im willing to go much further on it since Im lucky and my die is accually one of better ones of this model but Im lacking time to fine tune stable faster overclock. My dimms are running now at 2200 mhz and its 32 gb of them - again can go better but lack of time to fine tune better setup with my cpu. And on top of it sits RTX 2060S with base clocks.

What I can tell about this loadorder on my rig is more or less stable 60 fps with all textures 4K (dragons 8K) with not THAT long loading screens (I expected much worse, since it takes about 2-3 mins I believe to startup, and after game is loaded its less than minute for any loadscreen, maybe except for Whiterun) and my loadorder is loaded from HDD, only game itself is running from SSD.

Additionally I've spotted yet another problem which imo might be clue to previous one - CBPC Anus Support have hard time doing anything despite previously it was running fine (and its near end of loadorder). Could my lipsync problem be caused by some scripts that are running despite they sould'nt be? If so how can I clean it?
Im still kinda newbie in understanding how all of it works, but I've learned a lot already and Im willing to learn even more ?.

On 12/10/2022 at 9:34 AM, hetax said:

Im afraid Im not understainding too well ?. I was not downgrading SL version, to be honest I modded clean install (downgraded to 1.5.97) from ground up about a month ago with newest versions of mods unless specified otherwise (like newest is for AE or somethin). About creature framework it works fine for me (unless my current problem can be pinpointed to creature framework ?), I havn't observed any problems with it other than broken animations for chaurus which I dont mind. 

Differences between Aylis list and my load order are:

Hide contents

Removed Improved Camera (using IFPSSL instead)
Added Daedric Bitches followers
Added SkyrimStrapOns_CBBESSEBodyslide

Added BakaFactory's SLAL Pack

Added BakaFactory ABC

Added SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel

Added HornyCreaturesofSkyrim

Added CreatureFramework

Added Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

Added ZaZ Animation Pack Rev3 instead of Rev2

Added MoreNastyCritters

Added HentaiCreatures

Added puppetmaster

Added SexLab More Creatures

Added SexLab Aroused Creatures

Added SexLabWerewolvesRedux

Added SexLabMatchMaker

Added LL Manipulator

Added CBPC Anus Support

Removed No Grass in Objects (had problems with generating through script multiple times, and since I don't have fps problems I dont mind)
Also I used almost everything marked as optional except for futanari.

About my rig, since I know some people have problems cause of their rig:

Hide contents

My build is pretty powerfull with cpu being bottleneck, I used 4.0 ghz 4 cores which is now overclocked to 4.4 ghz and Im willing to go much further on it since Im lucky and my die is accually one of better ones of this model but Im lacking time to fine tune stable faster overclock. My dimms are running now at 2200 mhz and its 32 gb of them - again can go better but lack of time to fine tune better setup with my cpu. And on top of it sits RTX 2060S with base clocks.

What I can tell about this loadorder on my rig is more or less stable 60 fps with all textures 4K (dragons 8K) with not THAT long loading screens (I expected much worse, since it takes about 2-3 mins I believe to startup, and after game is loaded its less than minute for any loadscreen, maybe except for Whiterun) and my loadorder is loaded from HDD, only game itself is running from SSD.

Additionally I've spotted yet another problem which imo might be clue to previous one - CBPC Anus Support have hard time doing anything despite previously it was running fine (and its near end of loadorder). Could my lipsync problem be caused by some scripts that are running despite they sould'nt be? If so how can I clean it?
Im still kinda newbie in understanding how all of it works, but I've learned a lot already and Im willing to learn even more ?.

Yes, using the creatures can break the facial expressions, if they are random breaks vs repeatable breaks. Random is just that, the script that controls xyz positioning for the mouth failed to fire, or was "lost" in the papyrus scripts. from what i understand it accepts all these commands, then when it gets overwhelmed it just tells everything it's still fine, but the scripts don't get used, then when load drops back down, it will start firing those off. Another random but repeatable break with meshes is a 3 way with wolves, all 3 according to the animation should have equipment. 2 will have equipment out of however many are there, which ones have equipment is random, but it is certainly repeatable, it just falls to skyrim being skyrim at that point. 

As far as your cpu being the bottleneck, for skyrim, not really, you have to tweak the config files to activate multicore and threading, if you have not, then core 0 is what skyrim is running on, I'm using a ryzen 9 3900k with dual 2070 supers and 3600 dimms @64 gig once i got the multi-threading sorted it got better. That falls into tweaks that only STEP or Google can provide answers to since you know what chip you have and skyrim wasn't really designed for multi-threading. but many people on the STEP project have figured out tweaks for many different cpus and how trhey need to be addressed in the config files. 

Since I finished my data scientist formation, and cyberpunk 2077 (very good game... but It let a taste of unfinished and too railed story), I'm back on skyrim modding.

I wish to move on SSE, with my mods... but I have no clues where to start.

(let's begin simple by my more simple mod : neophytes of dibella, and maybe dark arena (the mod is finished now... maybe few bugs remaining...)

Of course, I wish to have a similar installation of my LE skyrim. CBBE, sexlab, zaz, etc...

Another big question : should i continue to develop on LE, or develop on SSE only ?

I heard it's easy for scripts conversion by loading the mod in the correct CK, but for meshes and textures ?

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Since I finished my data scientist formation, and cyberpunk 2077 (very good game... but It let a taste of unfinished and too railed story), I'm back on skyrim modding.

(let's begin simple by my more simple mod : neophytes of dibella, and maybe dark arena (the mod is finished now... maybe few bugs remaining...)

Of course, I wish to have a similar installation of my LE skyrim. CBBE, sexlab, zaz, etc...

Another big question : should i continue to develop on LE, or develop on SSE only ?

I heard it's easy for scripts conversion by loading the mod in the correct CK, but for meshes and textures ?

Considering you already either condoned or converted yourself 2 really good mods (from the deeps and forsworn story) I would start there and work back on what differences those had and what does it mean for the rest of your mods. 

2 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Considering you already either condoned or converted yourself 2 really good mods (from the deeps and forsworn story) I would start there and work back on what differences those had and what does it mean for the rest of your mods. 

I didn't covnerted myself these mods.

Other people (nomkaz) done it.

Hey guys i really didnt want to open this topic and make u busy guys but i really need your help i tried lowering the textures size for all of my landscape textures mods i have tried disabling dyndolod i thought that was the cause but no luck so far so the thing is  my game is stuttering when running in grassy areas like a crazy stuttering i mean almost freezing like i would say but not gonna freeze and stop working i cant play the game like this so i really need your help here is my mods and plugins and ini files https://modwat.ch/u/alwaysandforever

thanks guys also if u need i can upload papyrus log here too let me know.

On 12/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, Delzaron said:

I think meshes and textures are the easy part, you can just run them through CAO (Cathedral Asset Optimizer) and they will be automatically converted.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 2:06 AM, IDAZIZ said:

Use Wabbajack, google it. There's couple of adult mod list there. Only culprit is that you need nexus premium to speed up the auto download.

You have a note in the Area section about Sepolcri and having to manually install the DynDoLOD Patch but I have no clue where I should place it and why I should not just download and install with MO2?

image.png.ae1c765bd671acfa42c825311c5f1331.png

These are the files that come in the patch but I just do not know where to place them? I've not moved beyond this point as it's been ages since I modded Skyrim and would rather not deal with too much fixing my own fuckups.

Any help/input is appreciated, rough looking through 390 pages of posts.

21 minutes ago, ElementalWatcher said:

You have a note in the Area section about Sepolcri and having to manually install the DynDoLOD Patch but I have no clue where I should place it and why I should not just download and install with MO2?

image.png.ae1c765bd671acfa42c825311c5f1331.png

You can't use MO2 as those have to be placed into folders of an external program. Which, as the names of the files tell you, is DynDOLOD.

Also reading 'Installation' on the first page of Sepolcri would have that information.