Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

4 minutes ago, remodel said:

I'm not fully understanding the Wrong Body and HIMBO presets.  When I ran the Wrong body presets for "Saints and Seducers" using the "CBBE Creation Club Outfits Bodyslides" I got a full output of NIFs and TRI files.  The armor fits my PC well and the BodySlide (BS) output overwrites the mod mesh NIFs.  When I run the HIMBO Hassan Preset and "NordwarUA's Unplayable Faction Armors - HIMBO Bodyslide" all I get are the TRI meshes; no overwrites.  These are part of the guide.  Same thing happens with Wrong Body presets and Sunjeong's TAWOBA, just TRI files and no overwriting mesh NIFs.  These are not part of the guide.

Hide contents

756642730_BSIssue.jpg.7cde8ebd5258002c73b4811a449c573f.jpg

I'm using the Wrong body provided by Aylis and BodySlide outputs and have the presets.  I've never used 3BBB or HIMBO before and am wondering what I'm doing wrong building these armors for the Wrong Body and HIMBO.   I've double checked that Caliente Tools folders are present and complete for the mods I'm trying to build.  Definitely something I don't understand here.

If someone could please point me to an article explaining what I'm seeing or give some guidance on a fix for this, I'd be most grateful.

Is your problem that your bodyslide does not create any meshes, or that they created meshes don't overwrite anything?
TAWOBA, if I remember correctly, does not come with any pre-built meshes so there is nothing to overwrite to begin with.

If you weren't building the meshes and just try to equip a TAWOBA item your head would flaut because of the missing mesh.

That's the case for many armor mods.

@Aylis  Speaking for the NPC section , have you considered this  ? It would compliment it well .

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58755

basically a really simply way to have different body presets in the game at the same time . auto fits gear . 

Could even recommend your top 10 bodyslides with it as optional  

variety is the spice of life wink wink nudge nudge hubba hubba lul

Edited by Auxitism
30 minutes ago, Numa_Cway said:

Is your problem that your bodyslide does not create any meshes, or that they created meshes don't overwrite anything?
TAWOBA, if I remember correctly, does not come with any pre-built meshes so there is nothing to overwrite to begin with.

If you weren't building the meshes and just try to equip a TAWOBA item your head would flaut because of the missing mesh.

That's the case for many armor mods.

I'm only getting the TRI mesh files no 0 NIFs or 1 NIFs.  Below is the output from TAWOBA, there should be NIFs there too.

1382710403_BSOutput.jpg.e59bb6756f98d0f3d430635dbbcd6688.jpg

2 minutes ago, remodel said:

I'm only getting the TRI mesh files no 0 NIFs or 1 NIFs.  Below is the output from TAWOBA, there should be NIFs there too.

If  you have previously ran body slide for these files then mo2 no longer creates everything in the override folder, any files that already exist get overwritten with the new files, so chances are they have replaced the nifs in the appropriate armor mods.  MO2 changed it some versions back and it is stated in the update notes, but to be honest who actually reads them unless they start having problems with said update.  Check either your previous bodyslide ran file folder or the original armor folders and see what dates are on those nifs, though it may have even overwritten the bodyslide nifs them selves.

1 hour ago, Numa_Cway said:

ROFL!

I'm so very very tempted...

@Auxitism

You can't give a thumbs up on Nexus if you havn't downloaded a mod. Modders live for that so there's a reason they are in the guide.

Almost finished with my first own body preset (which i hopefully can port to Skyrim). What do you guys and gals think?

Spoiler

57000802_FO4Aylis.jpg.c466d941269219bd2c6cef66b6b6d4d2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Aylis said:

ROFL!

I'm so very very tempted...

@Auxitism

You can't give a thumbs up on Nexus if you havn't downloaded a mod. Modders live for that so there's a reason they are in the guide.

Almost finished with my first own body preset (which i hopefully can port to Skyrim). What do you guys and gals think?

Hide contents

57000802_FO4Aylis.jpg.c466d941269219bd2c6cef66b6b6d4d2.jpg

Ok , I get it . 

I would your preset to my OBODY standalone collection when released ^_^

8 minutes ago, Aylis said:

She's looking good.

Some of my thoughts on Body Mass (BMI) Index and toned muscles.  For both men and women a BMI of 8 gives a six pack gut muscle tone with a lot of back, arm, and leg muscle tone.  A BMI of 11 gives a four pack, the lower two have a bit of healthy fat over them with some back, arm, and for men leg tone.  On women at 11 you can only see some leg muscle tone on legs when flexed while walking or running.

A BMI of 8 is NOT a healthy state for women and in high endurance long term environments for men (think war/Skyrim).  This is contrary to what popular movies and pop images display.

With the gut muscle tone on your body preset I think some more slight definition is needed for the back and arms, IMO.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

If  you have previously ran body slide for these files then mo2 no longer creates everything in the override folder, any files that already exist get overwritten with the new files, so chances are they have replaced the nifs in the appropriate armor mods.  MO2 changed it some versions back and it is stated in the update notes, but to be honest who actually reads them unless they start having problems with said update.  Check either your previous bodyslide ran file folder or the original armor folders and see what dates are on those nifs, though it may have even overwritten the bodyslide nifs them selves.

Well, I ran the game and obtained a leather bikini.  It fit perfectly and morphed with the built TRI files where I made some changes.  Thanks for the info.  Just have to check the fit and finish after BodySlide.  

3 hours ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

Texas? O.o

I only heard about the served size. What you call a 'children portion' is a big one here...

As i like good food that wouldn't be good for me (i'd gain so much weight). And now you got me to order a pizza... I blame that on you... ;)

Totally worth it *nom nom nom*

Here we have several pizza places one of which is dominos.com. You can see what suggested servings are under nutrition, they have a calorie calculator and you can calculate for anything they make. But you're right, what my youngest would consider a meal would be about what most people in the world consider a full meal. (he will eat about 3 slices of a medium (30.5 cm) or 1/4 of the pizza. 

Would someone please tell me which mod in the guide replaced the female walk mods? It looks like it got removed as redundant in version 3.2.2

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3518053

Was it Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions? I can't see that this mod would really do it, but not sure.

Thanks!

Edited by trgdolors
1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

Would someone please tell me which mod in the guide replaced the female walk mods? It looks like it got removed as redundant in version 3.2.2

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3518053

Was it Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions? I can't see that this mod would really do it, but not sure.

Thanks!

EVG Variance and EVG Idles contain the most non-combat animations now.

There's no one defined female walk anymore but several different types depending on conditions.

DAR truly is a revolution.

15 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Thats usually a broken mesh somewhere.

@ascendentkunglao

Might be a stuck key on your keyboard, otherwise i got no idea what could cause this.

Thanks Aylis, but right now as I type there's no weird keys being stuck or anything.  I found that sitting outside is working but when it's indoors the weird issue happens.  Only thing I've added recently is Nether Follower Framework.  

Edit #1:  Actually reverted back to an older save and happen to fix itself really weird though to be honest.

Edited by ascendentkunglao
Added info
18 hours ago, Numa_Cway said:

EVG Variance and EVG Idles contain the most non-combat animations now.

There's no one defined female walk anymore but several different types depending on conditions.

DAR truly is a revolution.

Thanks for replying, @Numa_Cway! And of course I have those.

I will be reworking/updating the animations in general soon. I was surprised that there seem to be no obvious female specific walk mods in the guide anymore.

I will be adding a ☑️ to the mods that do have an update for AE (just be patient, i just started to go through the pages).

For those that do want to use the free CC and have the rest running as well. Make a copy of the following files:

SkyrimSE.exe

binkw64.dll

interface\startmenu.swf (if you have one)

Make the update to AE and then copy the three files back into the game.

Edited by Aylis
10 minutes ago, Auxitism said:

Anywho , got the dumb idea to patch and edit my way to have AI overhaul in my lo .....

I'm thinking about doing this too.  NPC replacers will be the trickiest, having to make a patch with USSEP, RDO, and AIO all in one, otherwise one overwrites and reverts the previous patch.