Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

4 hours ago, Auxitism said:

Even when everything is updated , with the amount of time I put into my setup  I'll be staying where I'm at 

Yeah I would but I was so far behind and I had to reinstall Skyrim since I replaced my computer I figured I would need to try AE (also not 100% sure you can still get old versions as I have read the archive feature isn't in steam anymore.)

---- Few others that are not AE compatible or might not be...

Frozen Electrocuted Combustion - Post seem to say it don't work in AE

NPC AI Process Position Fix -  Not AE comp, and may never be, author denies the re-building of his mods for AE (user profile note)

Edited by cloudmc
Adding AE info
9 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Yeah I would but I was so far behind and I had to reinstall Skyrim since I replaced my computer I figured I would need to try AE (also not 100% sure you can still get old versions as I have read the archive feature isn't in steam anymore.)

I had to replace mine too.  I used the downgrader in Nexus and so far, Its working flawlessly.  I just have to be careful to download the mod versions for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 where they are updated for AE.

On a side note, I got my Oakwood tree artifact fixed.  Arthmoor uses .btt files generated tree LODs with SSELODGen.  I had to extract the BSA's to lose files and hide the .btt files and BSAs along with removing the SSEEdit reference.  NO more tree artifact.  He also built the village houses with SSELODGen and I'm wondering how compatible that will be with DynDOLOD.

I finished the Override section and have a few more issues

- Mannequins Revamped have missing textures, they are purple.

I'll try reinstalling.  If that doesn't work, I'll take a look at the NIF and see what textures are missing and see if I can find them.

- Archery Targets for Training Dummies XP stopped working; although, the dummies still work.

Not sure I care enough since the dummies work.

Edited by remodel
1 hour ago, remodel said:

I had to replace mine too.  I used the downgrader in Nexus and so far, Its working flawlessly.  I just have to be careful to download the mod versions for Skyrim SE 1.5.97 where they are updated for AE.

On a side note, I got my Oakwood tree artifact fixed.  Arthmoor uses .btt files generated tree LODs with SSELODGen.  I had to extract the BSA's to lose files and hide the .btt files and BSAs along with removing the SSEEdit reference.  NO more tree artifact.  He also built the village houses with SSELODGen and I'm wondering how compatible that will be with DynDOLOD.

I finished the Override section and have a few more issues

- Mannequins Revamped have missing textures, they are purple.

I'll try reinstalling.  If that doesn't work, I'll take a look at the NIF and see what textures are missing and see if I can find them.

- Archery Targets for Training Dummies XP stopped working; although, the dummies still work.

Not sure I care enough since the dummies work.

are you using male or female mannequins? Here is the old ass version i am using for female, they must be built in bodyslide though. and the sexlab esp fix 

Edited by jaeos

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.10e923411d39806eff23581e37214502.png

Hey Sorry to drop a dick pic on ya but any reason for the shitty texture ? 

Also , my pee pee is smaller than I'd like. The only way I can make it bigger is to showracemenu and use sliders . Is that normal  ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png

Update:  Interestingly enough , removing 3D Pubic Hair for HIMBO fix the issue completely . It only provides meshes that the textures from Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version don't agree with . 

Edited by Auxitism

Armor Rating Redux also doesn't work with AE yet (and probably won't). Right now I think AE is stable with the list, although it's of course not going to get the full benefits from it while DAR, RaceMenu, and a few others are still waiting for updates. But mine seems very stable at the moment, although I am not playing it extensively until RaceMenu is finished.

39 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Armor Rating Redux also doesn't work with AE yet (and probably won't). Right now I think AE is stable with the list, although it's of course not going to get the full benefits from it while DAR, RaceMenu, and a few others are still waiting for updates. But mine seems very stable at the moment, although I am not playing it extensively until RaceMenu is finished.

RaceMenu is available from their patreon for free, it's still in preliminary but it's available to download

4 hours ago, Auxitism said:

Interestingly enough , removing 3D Pubic Hair for HIMBO fix the issue completely . It only provides meshes that the textures from Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version don't agree with . 

Yeah, I had the same problem.  The shadow non textured schlong is apparently from a mesh from 3D pubic hair that extends along the underside and when a wrong schlong is selected this happens.  I looked at the 3D pubic hair mesh in Outfit Studio to see the cause. I don't know what the schlong is, but past references in the guide comments indicated some documentation I can't seem to find.  So, like you I deleted 3D Pubic hair and that's good enough for me.

Also, you can only use Racemenu to adjust the size as far as I know.  SOS has always behaved that way for my male PCs.  SOS MCM works for male NPCs.

Edited by remodel
5 hours ago, jaeos said:

are you using male or female mannequins? Here is the old ass version i am using for female, they must be built in bodyslide though. and the sexlab esp fix 

I'm using the guide's download which is "CBBE and UNP Fomod".  I also downloaded and installed the SL fix.  When I installed it, I didn't build the output in BodySlide.  The descriptions said it came with curvy meshes and I didn't think it mattered much.  Guess I was wrong.  Will BodySlide fix the textures?

Edit:  Yep, I'm going to have to reinstall.  I don't have the BodySlide files int the MO2 folder.

Edited by remodel
4 hours ago, remodel said:

Also, you can only use Racemenu to adjust the size as far as I know.  SOS has always behaved that way for my male PCs.  SOS MCM works for male NPCs.

I have a bazillion sliders for it . Was overwhelming at first . I'm thinking I'll install OPubes now to go with Obody , it uses texture overlays I think . 

The SoS thread i asked in suggested this if you're not using Ostim/Obody.

Edited by Auxitism

OK, Bethesda.net is sabotaging me.  When I start Skyrim SE from the SKSE and I get to the main opening screen Bethesda asks me to create an account.  When I try to enter my account email, I get an invalid email, the end button doesn't do anything, but skip will allow the game to start.  When I get into the game I loose almost all my key and mouse controls.  Enabling the player controls does nothing and disabling then enabling them does nothing.  The game is unplayable.  

What can I do to stop Bethesda from messing with me at the startup screen?  Whatever it is it'll have to be done outside the game.

Please, any Ideas?

Edit:  Well it stopped.  No clue why the message appeared to create an account.  Game works.  Still would like to block anything from Bethesda.

Edited by remodel

@cloudmc Yeah, I've got it installed but wasn't using it because importing didn't work. But now Expired has made their latest build available for everybody and importing works again.

So, I'd say that the game seems stable in AE as long as a few things are disabled and some LL mods are replaced with others updated to be compatible with AE (Sexlab Framework, SoS). I'm going to actually start playing the game again and see if that holds true.

Edit - After a couple of hours, seems pretty stable. No crashes, other than from one mod not in the list. Animations are wonky, working about 50% of the time. Everything else seems great.

Edited by wollboi
1 hour ago, butthunter said:

Hey, 

Can I just use the skin from Fair Skin Complexion? Why is it recommended to only use the teeth from there and install another skin from those 3 variants? Thanks!

You can, what you use for the major textures and the minor textures (like teeth) are your choice. It's just the chosen skin the OP likes best, you can use any one of them you like.

Yeah, for textures these are Aylis's recommendations for which she feels look the best (with, I'm sure, some exceptions being absolutely necessary). For stuff like skin or teeth, you should be able to substitute without worrying. For maximum immersion, I recommend the mod that changes all cages and jail cells in the game to a texture of Nicholas Cage's face.

2 hours ago, Kuriido said:

https://i.imgur.com/t27OUxt.png

I might have miss something, is there a way to fix that issue with the arms not touching the surface ?

Also for some reasons the sl animation pack are not listed on SLAL MCM.

1. just use a spoiler tag and post the screenshot inside the spoiler.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.56e525d105a40a885abd31c2da356078.png

2. which mod packs, did you run FNIS first then Nemesis?

If you are talking about the sexlab built-in animations, no they do not show up in the SLAL, they only show up in sexlab only, the only way you will see them is using the tab in sexlab "toggle animations" I do not know if the newest sexlab fixed the lieto animations that were built in, but you can narrow it down by filter and toggle those off, if they are on (at least a couple of sexlab versions ago you would get a CTD as soon as a lieto animation was chosen, you would see the pop up in the left corner for a half second and ctd, it was repeatable. But once you untoggled them on the first new game, and the config json was saved you didn't need to go in and un-toggle them every new game.