Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

In TExgen I had 4 errors , nothing that popped up but I seen in the log . 

<Error: File not found textures\landscape\trees\TreePineForestBarkCompSnow_p.dds. Used by Meshes\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineshortheavysnow01.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineShortHeavySnow01 [STAT:0403383C]>
<Error: File not found textures\landscape\grass\ug2_esucowparsley02.dds. Used by Meshes\landscape\grass\esucowparsley01.nif Kyne's Grass.esp ESuCowParsley01 [GRAS:FE00F9C8]>
<Error: Error processing Meshes\landscape\grass\esucowparsley01.nif Kyne's Grass.esp ESuCowParsley01 [GRAS:FE00F9C8]>
<Error: File not found textures\landscape\trees\TreePineForestBarkCompSnow_p.dds. Used by Meshes\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineshortheavysnow.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineShortHeavySnow [STAT:0403383D]>

Anyone know if these are CTD worthy ? 

Started to install CBBE 3BBB and the page/item instructions no longer match the FOMOD.

It's different starting with these:

4.1 Old Type

5.1 Elasticity

5.2 Small~Big Boobs

What I saw on page 4.  You can see what I was going to choose.

483940170_CBBE3BA4thpage.jpg.62bc81bcc71ae0733046875fb0921cbb.jpg

Not sure I was selecting the right stuff.

I canceled when I realized the FOMOD detects mods for patches and I didn't have SexLab installed.  I'm trying to get the PC fully loaded then testing.  Never used CBBE 3BBB before.  I'm familiar with CBBE and the curvy preset with BodySlide and building everything to fit it. Guess I'm going to have more learning curves with 3BBB and HIMBO.

17 minutes ago, remodel said:

Started to install CBBE 3BBB and the page/item instructions no longer match the FOMOD.

It's different starting with these:

4.1 Old Type

5.1 Elasticity

5.2 Small~Big Boobs

What I saw on page 4.  You can see what I was going to choose.

Hide contents

483940170_CBBE3BA4thpage.jpg.62bc81bcc71ae0733046875fb0921cbb.jpg

Not sure I was selecting the right stuff.

I canceled when I realized the FOMOD detects mods for patches and I didn't have SexLab installed.  I'm trying to get the PC fully loaded then testing.  Never used CBBE 3BBB before.  I'm familiar with CBBE and the curvy preset with BodySlide and building everything to fit it. Guess I'm going to have more learning curves with 3BBB and HIMBO.

I think the info is out of date . I was confused to , I just matched the options I could. For the screen you listed , I understand it to be the top option is a dynamic scale based of body weight and the other 3 set it to that and ignore weight . I use Obody with 3BBB so I went with the dynamic option and the results are satisfying. With only one preset I'd choose an option that seem appropriate , but its purely preference I suppose

3BBB is in the last section so ... that where I chose to configure it  . 

btw , OBODY  has a standalone that does not require OStim  so it can be used with Sexlabs if thats your preference .

What it does it auto assign a multitude of presets to NPCs dynamically . ( Which you got find and download the ones you like )

The performance is great and fps is good . I would highly recommend it being added to the list somewhere .

I like all shapes and sizes of bodies and boobies ^_^ 

Easy install as well . Just disable BodyGen in Racemenu ini and Blodyslide everything with the appropriate Zero'd slider for the body it is . It fits stuff well . No wierdness in physics just a variety of women to hit on in game XD 

Edited by Auxitism

I have a question. I'm creating the grass cache through MO2 Plugin and still not done after 3+ hours. When i look through the grass file in overwrite, it seems that it stops creating grass cache. It keeps craching but it kept re-launch Skyrim again, still trying to generate grass cache when it doesn't create anything at all. When will it stop/done? Am i doing something wrong?

7 hours ago, Auxitism said:

btw , OBODY  has a standalone that does not require OStim  so it can be used with Sexlabs if thats your preference .

What it does it auto assign a multitude of presets to NPCs dynamically . ( Which you got find and download the ones you like )

The performance is great and fps is good . I would highly recommend it being added to the list somewhere .

I like all shapes and sizes of bodies and boobies ^_^ 

Easy install as well . Just disable BodyGen in Racemenu ini and Blodyslide everything with the appropriate Zero'd slider for the body it is . It fits stuff well . No wierdness in physics just a variety of women to hit on in game XD 

I have a few questions about Obody.

Where would I install it (section and mod position) in the guide? 

I assume "OBody Standalone" can be loaded and configured after the guide's body mods are installed and working.

Would you recommend "OWrong Bodies - 3BA Bodyslide presets for OBody" be installed with it?  

What will OBody do to prebuilt clothes and armor? 

10 hours ago, MatMendes said:

I followed the guide and everything worked until i got to DYNDOLOD. I've tried both version 3 and 2.88. Everytime i run TexGenx64 it gets a error saying:

I've also tried running it in admin mode, same error.

As for DYNDOLODx64 itself, first of all it's not like in Aylis print, it does not have some of it's options. Second, i always get this error:

I have absolutely no idea on how to proceed. Any help will be appreciated!

Don't install any of the dyndolod files into OS protected folders. 

(don't put it on C:/ at all if possible, if it's the only drive you have.. well.. 

You also need to add exceptions to the texgen.exe and dyndolod.exe to you antivirus. 

STEP Troubleshooting 

It also seems a few mods might be causing issues, Noble Skyrim is a possible, but you need to try adding the exceptions to your AV first. Seems the last windows security update changed a few things and you cannot add just the .exe file, you must add the whole folder..

10 hours ago, MatMendes said:

Exception in unit userscript line 249: '$;;Far LO' is not a valid integer value.

According to sheson you have 2.91 installed into a 3.0 alpha install here. Sheson is the creator, so if he says you messed up and is very specific about how it's messed up, you messed up on install. His fix is create a new folder and install to there. Delete old install.

46 minutes ago, remodel said:

I assume "OBody Standalone" can be loaded and configured after the guide's body mods are installed and working.

Would you recommend "OWrong Bodies - 3BA Bodyslide presets for OBody" be installed with it?  

From the description, it will change everyone to a random size and shape, it shouldn't* do anything to the prebuilt armors, you can try it and should be able to remove it without issue if you do not like it. It looks like it is supposed to go after 3bba and before your bodyslide outputs/prebuilts. NOTE: it speciffically mentions big saggy breats and butt as causing armors to look messed up, you may be able to sey it for a medium range so you don't have huge breasts hanging down causing tearing in armor or clothing. I would just try it and make a save you can roll back to. 

1 hour ago, Wapoww said:

I have a question. I'm creating the grass cache through MO2 Plugin and still not done after 3+ hours. When i look through the grass file in overwrite, it seems that it stops creating grass cache. It keeps craching but it kept re-launch Skyrim again, still trying to generate grass cache when it doesn't create anything at all. When will it stop/done? Am i doing something wrong?

And this is why I don't use it, It's not an absolutely required mod/step (it is highly recommended). The people who do get it working say it looks great, but I'm unwilling to spend several hours staring at my screen doing nothing for some grass. 

6 minutes ago, jaeos said:

From the description, it will change everyone to a random size and shape, it shouldn't* do anything to the prebuilt armors, you can try it and should be able to remove it without issue if you do not like it. It looks like it is supposed to go after 3bba and before your bodyslide outputs/prebuilts. NOTE: it speciffically mentions big saggy breats and butt as causing armors to look messed up, you may be able to sey it for a medium range so you don't have huge breasts hanging down causing tearing in armor or clothing. I would just try it and make a save you can roll back to. 

Thanks much.  I'm going to try it after I get the guide's body working with some char presets.  I'm going to use the guide's wrong body with already built bodyslides.  Breasts don't look huge.

4 hours ago, jaeos said:

Don't install any of the dyndolod files into OS protected folders. 

(don't put it on C:/ at all if possible, if it's the only drive you have.. well.. 

You also need to add exceptions to the texgen.exe and dyndolod.exe to you antivirus. 

STEP Troubleshooting 

It also seems a few mods might be causing issues, Noble Skyrim is a possible, but you need to try adding the exceptions to your AV first. Seems the last windows security update changed a few things and you cannot add just the .exe file, you must add the whole folder..

According to sheson you have 2.91 installed into a 3.0 alpha install here. Sheson is the creator, so if he says you messed up and is very specific about how it's messed up, you messed up on install. His fix is create a new folder and install to there. Delete old install.

Thanks so much dude! Finally made it!

It had something to do with Windows default protection and, as you said, i mixed version when installing (i have downloaded like 3 different versions on same folder), so i just created a new folder for it.

Thanks again!

3 hours ago, MatMendes said:

Thanks so much dude! Finally made it!

It had something to do with Windows default protection and, as you said, i mixed version when installing (i have downloaded like 3 different versions on same folder), so i just created a new folder for it.

Thanks again!

I use 2.88 but i happen to like the way my skyrim looks, other than the glowing brilliant black textures on the furo tub and the wagon wheel..

@Ayliscan a warning be put up to stop people from mixing versions? DO NOT MIX VERSIONS OF DYNDOLOD. CREATE A NEW FOLDER WHEN UPGRADING. Or something along those lines.

7 hours ago, remodel said:

Thanks much.  I'm going to try it after I get the guide's body working with some char presets.  I'm going to use the guide's wrong body with already built bodyslides.  Breasts don't look huge.

logically speaking , install after creating bodyslides .

Supports Himbo and CBBE etc  but you need to have all youre stuff built with a zero'd body slide with morphs enables. Watch the video on the download page . pretty straight forward.  

8 hours ago, remodel said:

its built in to size them on the fly . Aslong as you've bodyeslide the meshes with the zero'd preset . Does a great job too 

Just pick what ever you want , I purposely found about 12 that were 3BA . its all just preference . 

Edited by Auxitism
7 hours ago, remodel said:

Best guess they are a small D at 100 and a small c or large b at 0. ( i personally don't like the huge oversized breast look, seems like running would just give someone black eyes and a broken nose ?‍♂️?

14 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

Anyone got problems with looking at flame and stuffs like fireplace, candle or fire spells when ENB is on? I always got framerate drop, somtimes significantly as 40fps.

I got problem with lagging. I have 392 plugins and i don't know which one i should delete

58 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

You need to narrow the specific case where your FPS drops. In my case, it's fire when ENB is on so probably EmberXD + mods that add ENB light.

It's about script. I got about 170-300  script latency. I need to delete one of the script using mods, but i don't know which one. Since one need the other. In case of your problem, probably it's the ENB (I'm talking out of my butt), try fiddling with the ENB light. I think there's a post in Nexus which setting need to be changed. I hope it helps.

Hey all, I have to admit I did something rather ill considered two weeks ago and updated Skyrim as I thought that enough essential mods were already updated to work with 1.6 and updated my game, SKSE, address library only for me to find that other essential mods like DAR ceased so far working. So I have already downloaded the downgrader and I wanted to ask I have to ask for clarification all mods that I have updated I should reinstall to their pre AE variations. e.g. install pre AE SKSE, address library and check that I choose in installation of other mods (like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29243) that I check that I am using 1.59 skyrim exe, right? Thank you all for clarification.

3 hours ago, MK198914 said:

Hey all, I have to admit I did something rather ill considered two weeks ago and updated Skyrim as I thought that enough essential mods were already updated to work with 1.6 and updated my game, SKSE, address library only for me to find that other essential mods like DAR ceased so far working. So I have already downloaded the downgrader and I wanted to ask I have to ask for clarification all mods that I have updated I should reinstall to their pre AE variations. e.g. install pre AE SKSE, address library and check that I choose in installation of other mods (like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29243) that I check that I am using 1.59 skyrim exe, right? Thank you all for clarification.

I had no choice downloading Skyrim SE 1.6, my previous computer crashed.  I used the BestOfBothWorldsPatcher.exe downgrade 14 Nov, which has since been updated.  I used the SKSE64 2.00.20 version.  So far, it's worked well while loading this guide's mods.  I have been careful to download the correct mod 1.5.97 versions. Generally, it's the SKSE mods that are most affected.

9 hours ago, remodel said:

I had no choice downloading Skyrim SE 1.6, my previous computer crashed.  I used the BestOfBothWorldsPatcher.exe downgrade 14 Nov, which has since been updated.  I used the SKSE64 2.00.20 version.  So far, it's worked well while loading this guide's mods.  I have been careful to download the correct mod 1.5.97 versions. Generally, it's the SKSE mods that are most affected.

I did the full download , interesting to hear that  version is working though. I just played it safe after reading about it although I had to say goodbye to some of the CC mods I liked.  I wonder how far along are things being good to go with the AE . 

1 hour ago, Auxitism said:

I did the full download , interesting to hear that  version is working though. I just played it safe after reading about it although I had to say goodbye to some of the CC mods I liked.  I wonder how far along are things being good to go with the AE . 

One of the biggest hurdles will be SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin).  The author said he wasn't going to fix it.  I've heard, third hand, that the SKSE team is considering fixing it.