Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

15 hours ago, Auxitism said:

it takes me an hour to configure all the MCM menus . is there anyway to save that  ? I'm dreading starting a new game for that reason alone lol 

look at each mod and see if you can export json settings. save them into a mod named Mod settings. Load a new game an import them.

@remodel

Thanks again for the informations about the BMI. Had to tweak the preset quite a bit.

Spoiler

For those who want abs i'll add instructions on release. And then i'll see to convert it for Skyrim.

1331438336_FO4Aylis01.jpg.f862f38e043a511d9f5d094a569763a4.jpg

Updated the link for Nemesis

Edited by Aylis
10 hours ago, jaeos said:

look at each mod and see if you can export json settings. save them into a mod named Mod settings. Load a new game an import them.

Yeah, and start a spreadsheet that records every change, lol, but seriously, it helps.  Gotta say, MCM Settings loader looks like a real labor saver, but even it doesn't completely eliminate that spreadsheet,  not yet.

Just a tip

Edited by Temphyx
57 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@Aylis Lanterns Of Skyrim II   updated quite a while ago but i just now updated it and while they added some stuff (like the workers, i like that) they also removed at least one of the ESP and now we have missing masters, you may want to look at it.

The content from the TamrielMasterLights.esp is been merged into the LoS.esm making the esp redundant and unnecessary.

By simply replacing the old patches with the new patches you shouldn't notice any difference.

well, it seems that i cant for the love of god get this shadow thing fixed, so i will reinstall the whole thing (entire guide) again and hope for the best. man what a shame

I managed to fix it a bit and now its only partially black-shadowy still there but not the whole thing at least, what caused this? man

I also noticed that up-close the wall(?) gets clear and how is supposed to look. (2d pic)
Besides that it seems that i just cant get it fixed, ill leave this here for today in case someone gets an idea, but if not im going to reinstall the whole thing (sighs)

Spoiler

image.png.ff2bba25b83a2488cc4aa9831c1ea93d.png

Spoiler

image.png.ef4b26c219b6608cad57d8ab7ab813ca.png

Also: what i did was reinstall (and redownload) everything up to PC, then i jumped from there to Wheater And lighting in the hopes that whatever was causing it was in those mods.
I also removed (deactivated) all personal mods except armors and followers. 
Yes, texgen, dyndolod and all the final "outputs" where properly made. 
Windows Defender was Off when i run DynDOLOD (and MO2). The NVIDIA config is as best as it can be (no FPS loss and i have touched nothing there since 8 months ago so its not that)

I know for certain that its not reshade or ENB since both are updated (lie, i did not update RudyENB because the Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II) its not on the file file list on the modpage

Im used to modding so im used to pulling hair stuff, but man, WTF. ..

Last thing i will try (later) is to maybe reinstall DynDOLOD (but i legit fail to see why would affect something literally on the nose of my character.. but one never knows), if that fails too then time to reinstall the whole thing (for the 6 time this year, at least i have practice now) *cries in spanish*

Edited by Alkzis

@DarkDragoon197 Yep, I'm using it. Unfortunately the new game update broke SoS, so I'm waiting on that before messing with Skyrim anymore.

For anybody who does download the RaceMenu version from Patreon, MO2 will yell at you about missing skee64.dll. This can be ignored. The author bundles Skyrim SE and VR into the same zip file on their Patreon. Just click "No" after you launch the game. It'll be up on Nexus eventually, at which point we don't have to worry about it.

Please, Bethesda, stop updating this fucking game.

1 hour ago, Alkzis said:

welp, i guess nothing then. Gotta reinstall the whole thing then.

Sorry you are going through that, @Alkzis. I am not the most knowledgeable here, but on page 1, post 5 of this guide it says (just shooting in the dark here):

General tips for issues:

Invisible objects         - Usually missing meshes

Looking at your screenshots above, does that count as an invisible object?

2 hours ago, Auxitism said:

lol ... I am . From this guide . Wondering what HDT-SMP is for since the 3BBB install say CBPC only

Which 3BBB?  If it is 3BAv2, then it is both CBPC and SMP.  You choose during install and can be both at the same time but controlling different parts of the body. By default, is CBPC, but the MCM menu let you activate SMP using the key NUMPAD+.  Better set it for DD compatibility Slot60 for PC and NPC.

If any SMP option was selected, you need to build the Bodyslide for the SMP body coalition with morphs.

The other most used 3BBB is BHUNP.  I do not know about its features but looks similar.

SMP breast-hand collision. Collision mesh morphs has to match body morphs.

Spoiler

31126-1576918875-1316893337.gif

Edited by safado
On 12/17/2021 at 5:39 AM, Alkzis said:

well, it seems that i cant for the love of god get this shadow thing fixed, so i will reinstall the whole thing (entire guide) again and hope for the best. man what a shame

I managed to fix it a bit and now its only partially black-shadowy still there but not the whole thing at least, what caused this? man

I also noticed that up-close the wall(?) gets clear and how is supposed to look. (2d pic)
Besides that it seems that i just cant get it fixed, ill leave this here for today in case someone gets an idea, but if not im going to reinstall the whole thing (sighs)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ff2bba25b83a2488cc4aa9831c1ea93d.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ef4b26c219b6608cad57d8ab7ab813ca.png

Also: what i did was reinstall (and redownload) everything up to PC, then i jumped from there to Wheater And lighting in the hopes that whatever was causing it was in those mods.
I also removed (deactivated) all personal mods except armors and followers. 
Yes, texgen, dyndolod and all the final "outputs" where properly made. 
Windows Defender was Off when i run DynDOLOD (and MO2). The NVIDIA config is as best as it can be (no FPS loss and i have touched nothing there since 8 months ago so its not that)

I know for certain that its not reshade or ENB since both are updated (lie, i did not update RudyENB because the Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II) its not on the file file list on the modpage

Im used to modding so im used to pulling hair stuff, but man, WTF. ..

Last thing i will try (later) is to maybe reinstall DynDOLOD (but i legit fail to see why would affect something literally on the nose of my character.. but one never knows), if that fails too then time to reinstall the whole thing (for the 6 time this year, at least i have practice now) *cries in spanish*

Sorry i'v been playing maneater (really great game for mindless fun. You are missing a texture, what is your number you get when you click on it in console? keep your mouse on that one spot and roll the wheel, you should get 3-4 numbers (you can ignore 0000014) I'll see what it shows up as in my list and get back with you. But you really should install ALL of the mod list just to make sure you didn't miss a texture somewhere in some small mod, it's probably one related to snow and ice, i've had issues with those before. 

50 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Sorry i'v been playing maneater (really great game for mindless fun. You are missing a texture, what is your number you get when you click on it in console? keep your mouse on that one spot and roll the wheel, you should get 3-4 numbers (you can ignore 0000014) I'll see what it shows up as in my list and get back with you. But you really should install ALL of the mod list just to make sure you didn't miss a texture somewhere in some small mod, it's probably one related to snow and ice, i've had issues with those before. 

Well a bit too late, i already cleaned all the mods and i am installing everything from mod1.

But this will be useful regardless if it happens again this time too. Thanks!

image.png.c876e0d0a9fa0ee178b489dbacfec85c.png

Does that means that i just have to ignore Rudy ENB Night Sky as its gets installed (or is already installed, im not sure if it means Rudy ENB base or Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II (or part 1) )  Bit confused here, i dont remember how i did it last time (or if even did anything)

Edited by Alkzis
23 minutes ago, Alkzis said:

Well a bit too late, i already cleaned all the mods and i am installing everything from mod1.

But this will be useful regardless if it happens again this time too. Thanks!

image.png.c876e0d0a9fa0ee178b489dbacfec85c.png

Does that means that i just have to ignore Rudy ENB Night Sky as its gets installed (or is already installed, im not sure if it means Rudy ENB base or Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II (or part 1) )  Bit confused here, i dont remember how i did it last time (or if even did anything)

It's in the Rudy ENB, it's one of the optional installs on the fomod, it used to be a separate mod. 

9 hours ago, safado said:

Which 3BBB?  If it is 3BAv2, then it is both CBPC and SMP.  You choose during install and can be both at the same time but controlling different parts of the body. By default, is CBPC, but the MCM menu let you activate SMP using the key NUMPAD+.  Better set it for DD compatibility Slot60 for PC and NPC.

If any SMP option was selected, you need to build the Bodyslide for the SMP body coalition with morphs.

The other most used 3BBB is BHUNP.  I do not know about its features but looks similar.

SMP breast-hand collision. Collision mesh morphs has to match body morphs.

Reveal hidden contents

31126-1576918875-1316893337.gif

I'm using what is in this guide  . I would not bother with questions about it otherwise here without being specific . 

No offence but for the third time , in specific reguards to the mods used in this guide , What requires the SMP physics ?

The body config options using only CBPC as per installer instructions.