Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

Firstly, when my character is nude her breasts stick straight out. This only happens when nude, when clothed the physics are behaving normally. I have tried disable the mods

it happened to me as well. you might need to delete your previous bodyslide override folder, before using bodyslide to rebuild your character's body! ?

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

@asdj1239

My skin doesn't have pubic hair (thats why the pack is so small). As long as it doesn't get overwritten nothing will show up with that skin.

For the 3D pubic hair there are two mods. One that assigns pubic hair to NPC - the one for the PC got a slider during the character creation where you can select the style of it.

Check if you installed/activated the gravity option in CBPC. That option seems to cause a few issues. 

@Aylis After reinstalling everything I fixed the pubic hair problem using your skin - so I'm guessing the reason for the problem last time was it accidentally got overwritten when I was swapping between your skin and Bijin last time. I do have both of the mods disabled at the moment but hopefully everything stays the same when I reenable them.

I have reinstalled CBPC, and I made sure the gravity option is off as per the recommendation in the document. The issue with the breasts not being regularly affected by physics and sticking out straight ahead is still persisting though.

1 hour ago, ralchemilla said:

it happened to me as well. you might need to delete your previous bodyslide override folder, before using bodyslide to rebuild your character's body! ?

@ralchemilla I tried that and I am still getting the same problem. Just to confirm, the way I delete it is just to scroll down to the overwrite folder in MO2, delete the Caliente folder (or the BodySlide folder inside it), then re-run body slide and that should fix it?

I've now attached a screenshot of exactly what is happening for reference if for some reason it helps at all.

Thanks

screenshot

Spoiler

20200815182144_1.jpg.ba8f7ad1bf84f9bef58474206510fdda.jpg

25 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

@Aylis After reinstalling everything I fixed the pubic hair problem using your skin - so I'm guessing the reason for the problem last time was it accidentally got overwritten when I was swapping between your skin and Bijin last time. I do have both of the mods disabled at the moment but hopefully everything stays the same when I reenable them.

I have reinstalled CBPC, and I made sure the gravity option is off as per the recommendation in the document. The issue with the breasts not being regularly affected by physics and sticking out straight ahead is still persisting though.

@ralchemilla I tried that and I am still getting the same problem. Just to confirm, the way I delete it is just to scroll down to the overwrite folder in MO2, delete the Caliente folder (or the BodySlide folder inside it), then re-run body slide and that should fix it?

I've now attached a screenshot of exactly what is happening for reference if for some reason it helps at all.

Thanks

screenshot

Hide contents

20200815182144_1.jpg.ba8f7ad1bf84f9bef58474206510fdda.jpg

yess!! whenever i start new game/save(usually due to changes i made to mods/bodyslide) it would greet me with those boobs being shaped like rockets (above), so i would save, knowing i have those weird boobs and exit, remove the existing bodyslide folder/override and open up bodyslide to rebuild what you need (usually i rebuild everything to be safe). once it done and properly placed, load back into the save file you made, and it should fix it (disclaimer : i hope it works for you)

I did everything that's in the guide and everything seems to work as intended. Except one thing. My game always starts windowed and everything I've tried to do to fix it has failed. I've edited the skyrimprefs.ini (from the MO2 tools) and set bFullscreen to 1 and the iSizes to my monitors native values (2560x1440). Also tried adding Forceborderless setting under [WINDOW] in enblocal.ini. Alt+Enter won't work. Before using this mod list and launching from steam game went to fullscreen without a problem. Probably something related to skse, enb and not other mods. Or could it be related to drivers (I have 20.7.2 installed) or radeon software settings, I have RX 5700 XT? Monitor is Samsung CHG70. Someone knows what could be the cause of this?

@ralchemilla

It fixes itself when you update all of those mods (and their requirements) in MO2.

@SimPanssi

This can be very much a driver issue. The game is ~10 years old now and i doubt you'll find optimizations for it in newer drivers. Even FHD can be, with some configurations, a bit tricky in that regard.

You can also try to compare your ini files with the ones i uploaded in the 'Files Section'.

Thank you for this list. I followed your entire list (with some exceptions like alternate start) and barely had any issue with my game so far.

The only thing I ran in to was that the game was way too dark after a restart (for some reason the first time it was fine). Not willing to get my head around the exact END settings I installed a different one and that solved it for now. Maybe I'll revisit tweaking your suggested ENB in the future.

The only suggestions I would have for altering your guide is to include more info on the settings to choose with a FOMOD installer and a bit more info on the Bodyslide creation (took me some external resources to understand what I needed to do).

@johnny0183

ENB is always sujective. Thats why i added some comparisons there. For the lighting there are several things that all factor in. Cloudcover, shadows frrom objects and lighting which comes from the moon. Sometimes you get a bright night - on other nights it gets really dark. Examples for that can be found in the post with my screenshots.

Regarding the FOMODS i included either screenshots or lists for all the important ones. The rest is mostly personal choice...

For 'Bodyslide' i included a link to a guide and there's already a separate thread for that here on LL. 

Can I just ask what the WBody files are actually doing?

I might be wrong but my understanding is that the Wrong Body "mod" just creates the 4 presets in BodySlide, I'm guessing the other files are just applications of this preset to the outfits they are specific to? If this is the case, are they necessary if you are setting up BodySlide presets and defining groups manually?

First of all, thank you so much for the time and effort you have spent bringing this tutorial and everyone else who has provided feedback and testing for this project. Finally reach out after banging my head against this for a while. Also, sorry for the long post.

History:

So I spent a little over 4 weeks trying to get a working version of this mod list. I really want to get it working. I have reinstalled and done the mod list at least 4 times. (Actually more but just detailing the 4)

(note: I state every optional but I skipped Build your Noble House in each one)

1) First time I tried every optional. Including MNC options. Constant CTD while running to Riverwood from Guardian Stones to Embershard Mine. Removed MNC options and was okay for bit but then had other instability issues so I just nuked and reinstalled. Used Alternate Start, camping in woods

2) Second time I did all optional mods EXCEPT MNC options, TKAA, and Men of Winter. I did have FNIS creature idles, so I was getting creature animations but with clothed creatures. After getting rid of Beastess and COC Ivarsteadexterior01 to get around Ivarstead instant crash, it seemed okay, but then I was crashing while casting fireballs at horkers from a distance. Used Alternate Start Camping woods.

3) Third time was fresh install with same exclusions but with Aylis' updated post. Still had CTD's: leaving breezehome, lydia as follower, saving just before ivarstead and Ivarstead. Used Alternate Start but Helgen Keep/Vanilla. 

4) In this recent nuke/reinstall I went lighter on optional mods. I took none of the optional textures I believe. No Alternate Start either.

Modlist/order .txt provided for this run. I also went with Neisa instead of Aylis skin.

ALL 4 attempts I have ran FNIS multiple times with multi dyndolod runs to see if they helped. I also re-installed base game each time.

Mods I have not on modlist:

- Complete Widescreen Fix and their patches for whats on mod list Racemenu,SkyUI Savegame Flicker, Better Dialogue/Message,etc. (I have 3440x1440 monitor)

- installed on third time and thereafter: Ordinator 50% and 50-75-100

Problem Scenarios:

a) If I go south from Valtheim towers, just as the overhang passes me, I lock up.

b) If I teleport to beastess lair (when I had it) and go north to Ivarstead I CTD soon as I see the southern bridge (coc ivarsteadexterior01 allowed me to progress to high hrothgar, and run all around the town without crashes)

c) Latest playthrough, if I coc ivarsteadexterior01 and go north on Away, Come Away quest, I CTD about a minute after leaving Ivarstead after going down the ramp, crossing the river, and jumping over some rocks. I think this is on the way to Hillgrund's Tomb)

If anyone could assist, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't understand what's going wrong.

Edited: Uploaded loadorder.txt while I was re-running dyndolod again so Output/esm/esp was missing.

loadorder.txt

On 8/15/2020 at 7:16 PM, Aylis said:

To all with the pointed breasts:

Try the nude predone body i provided in this thread.

@Aylis Hi again, I did a clean install of skyrim and the mods because I was having an unrelated problem, and ended up with the torpedo boob issue again.  I followed the steps in the post you linked and managed to figure out the "better female wrist hands [etc]" mod is causing the issue for me. I tried re-installing the mod, and downloading a clean copy of it and installing with that but the issue was still present. In my final tests I was using only mods from your list (I omitted a few) up to the end of the physics section + alternate start (I also used alternate start for the two tests in the linked post without issue). I would always re-run bodyslide and FNIS before launching the game to check for problems.

I have just disabled the mod for now, but was wondering if you had any suggestions on how I could potentially fix this problem. As I've mentioned, I've had the whole mod list including this one working in the past without producing the issue, but I previously fixed it by just re-running FNIS whereas this time that didn't solve the problem.

Thanks for your help

On 8/15/2020 at 3:26 AM, asdj1239 said:

I tried that and I am still getting the same problem. Just to confirm, the way I delete it is just to scroll down to the overwrite folder in MO2, delete the Caliente folder (or the BodySlide folder inside it), then re-run body slide and that should fix it?

You should be making mods everytime you use an exe in MO2 from the overwrite folder. Overwrite is the catch-all for any output, it should always be empty, if you have never made a mod out of anything that you did (bodyslide, FNIS, Dyndolod, xedit, etc) that overwrite folder will be full of outputs, (some like xedit put a full copy of the mods you edited into it as a backup) delete the entire contents of that overwrite folder and start again. This time run bodyslide. make a mod (right click the output>create mod) once it is empty. Run FNIS. do the same for it. create a mod. create a empty mod called SKSE extra scripts (you will need it for some of the enb settings and fuz ro duh) when you start a game fuz ro duh will gennerate a script, it will be in the overwrite in a folder called skse (hence skse extra scripts as a mod name) It's a way to keep any outputs (stuff you made) from corrupting the stock mod. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a4cdcb5b4db46657b518b1458d202af.png

Rocket boobs. Physics issue. try moving xpmse to the bottom (yes aylis i know it's not required to be at the bottom any longer but its a test) right above the outputs you made. and you will need to adjust the right pane accordingly to move the esm to the bottom as well. load a save game. is rocket boobs gone? then you keep moving xpmse up in the load order until rocket boobs comes back. somewhere below xpmse is the mod causing the problem. usually it's the 3bbb mod and people merging the sliders from racemenu and 3bbb AND race compatability into one set of sliders, you can re-install 3bbb and specify seperate sliders and ignore the racemenu sliders going forward

On 8/17/2020 at 11:30 PM, Eien808 said:

First of all, thank you so much for the time and effort you have spent bringing this tutorial and everyone else who has provided feedback and testing for this project. Finally reach out after banging my head against this for a while. Also, sorry for the long post.

History:

So I spent a little over 4 weeks trying to get a working version of this mod list. I really want to get it working. I have reinstalled and done the mod list at least 4 times. (Actually more but just detailing the 4)

(note: I state every optional but I skipped Build your Noble House in each one)

1) First time I tried every optional. Including MNC options. Constant CTD while running to Riverwood from Guardian Stones to Embershard Mine. Removed MNC options and was okay for bit but then had other instability issues so I just nuked and reinstalled. Used Alternate Start, camping in woods

2) Second time I did all optional mods EXCEPT MNC options, TKAA, and Men of Winter. I did have FNIS creature idles, so I was getting creature animations but with clothed creatures. After getting rid of Beastess and COC Ivarsteadexterior01 to get around Ivarstead instant crash, it seemed okay, but then I was crashing while casting fireballs at horkers from a distance. Used Alternate Start Camping woods.

3) Third time was fresh install with same exclusions but with Aylis' updated post. Still had CTD's: leaving breezehome, lydia as follower, saving just before ivarstead and Ivarstead. Used Alternate Start but Helgen Keep/Vanilla. 

4) In this recent nuke/reinstall I went lighter on optional mods. I took none of the optional textures I believe. No Alternate Start either.

Modlist/order .txt provided for this run. I also went with Neisa instead of Aylis skin.

ALL 4 attempts I have ran FNIS multiple times with multi dyndolod runs to see if they helped. I also re-installed base game each time.

Mods I have not on modlist:

- Complete Widescreen Fix and their patches for whats on mod list Racemenu,SkyUI Savegame Flicker, Better Dialogue/Message,etc. (I have 3440x1440 monitor)

- installed on third time and thereafter: Ordinator 50% and 50-75-100

Problem Scenarios:

a) If I go south from Valtheim towers, just as the overhang passes me, I lock up.

b) If I teleport to beastess lair (when I had it) and go north to Ivarstead I CTD soon as I see the southern bridge (coc ivarsteadexterior01 allowed me to progress to high hrothgar, and run all around the town without crashes)

c) Latest playthrough, if I coc ivarsteadexterior01 and go north on Away, Come Away quest, I CTD about a minute after leaving Ivarstead after going down the ramp, crossing the river, and jumping over some rocks. I think this is on the way to Hillgrund's Tomb)

If anyone could assist, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't understand what's going wrong.

Edited: Uploaded loadorder.txt while I was re-running dyndolod again so Output/esm/esp was missing.

loadorder.txt 6.86 kB · 3 downloads

Somewhere you are missing a mesh, skyrim for some reason if it's the pc will slap big multi colored triangles on missing meshes but for the environment it will just ctd. But since you specifically mentioned the bridge and bypassing that area doesn't give you a ctd what about the bridge near the honningbrew meadery. If you are getting a ctd at every bridge you come near then it's pretty safe to say it's the bridge meshes or the rocks under them. which is not outside the possibility but they reuse those same rock meshes pretty much along the entire waterway system. disable dyndolod textures and output (the ones you make) and see if you still get the ctd near that ivarstead bridge. if no ctd, the dyndolod meshes are junk and need to be re-ran, if you do. reinstall just the bridges mods and leave the dyndolod off until you find the missing issue (no reason to run it over and over until your base game is stable and no crashes. 

On 8/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, johnny0183 said:

Thank you for this list. I followed your entire list (with some exceptions like alternate start) and barely had any issue with my game so far.

The only thing I ran in to was that the game was way too dark after a restart (for some reason the first time it was fine). Not willing to get my head around the exact END settings I installed a different one and that solved it for now. Maybe I'll revisit tweaking your suggested ENB in the future.

The only suggestions I would have for altering your guide is to include more info on the settings to choose with a FOMOD installer and a bit more info on the Bodyslide creation (took me some external resources to understand what I needed to do).

Try shift+enter, not alt+enter

On 8/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, SimPanssi said:

I did everything that's in the guide and everything seems to work as intended. Except one thing. My game always starts windowed and everything I've tried to do to fix it has failed. I've edited the skyrimprefs.ini (from the MO2 tools) and set bFullscreen to 1 and the iSizes to my monitors native values (2560x1440). Also tried adding Forceborderless setting under [WINDOW] in enblocal.ini. Alt+Enter won't work. Before using this mod list and launching from steam game went to fullscreen without a problem. Probably something related to skse, enb and not other mods. Or could it be related to drivers (I have 20.7.2 installed) or radeon software settings, I have RX 5700 XT? Monitor is Samsung CHG70. Someone knows what could be the cause of this?

I mentioned this several pages back that some of those settings in the ini caused it to go to window mode. easiest fix is to run the skyrim launcher again and go to advanced settings and let it make the changes. 

On 8/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, SimPanssi said:

Try shift+enter, not alt+enter it's an issue with the ini settings that are mentioned several pages back. easiest fix is to run the skyrim launcher from inside MO2 (it will complain it cannot detect your video card) and manually adjust the settings there. It will overwrite your skyrim prefs ini to the right settings

Thank you for your responses.

22 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Eien808 Are you running Lawbringer? I experience multiple crashes whenever I'm around Ivarstead with it active.

I am, and really wanted to run it. From it being on the modlist for so long, I am assuming people are getting it to work. I did the manual method as instructed - when reading all the posts I saw others stating to do manual cause AIO causes issues. I also deactivated the two per instructions - although is that only if you do Build your own manor?

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

Somewhere you are missing a mesh, skyrim for some reason if it's the pc will slap big multi colored triangles on missing meshes but for the environment it will just ctd. But since you specifically mentioned the bridge and bypassing that area doesn't give you a ctd what about the bridge near the honningbrew meadery. If you are getting a ctd at every bridge you come near then it's pretty safe to say it's the bridge meshes or the rocks under them. which is not outside the possibility but they reuse those same rock meshes pretty much along the entire waterway system. disable dyndolod textures and output (the ones you make) and see if you still get the ctd near that ivarstead bridge. if no ctd, the dyndolod meshes are junk and need to be re-ran, if you do. reinstall just the bridges mods and leave the dyndolod off until you find the missing issue (no reason to run it over and over until your base game is stable and no crashes. 

I'll look into this. I know I've crossed many bridges without crashing though, it just seems the entire E - NE side of the mountain (ivarstead to the towers) that seems to be causing me issues. It would be pretty funny if it's a corrupted mesh despite multiple re-downloads of the mod's and re-installs. I also put "pause" at the end of the batch files to look for errors. Thank you for the suggestion, gives me a place to look. I thought it would have slight artifacts and only CTD if there were multiple meshes, not just one.

46 minutes ago, Eien808 said:

Thank you for your responses.

I am, and really wanted to run it. From it being on the modlist for so long, I am assuming people are getting it to work. I did the manual method as instructed - when reading all the posts I saw others stating to do manual cause AIO causes issues. I also deactivated the two per instructions - although is that only if you do Build your own manor?

I'll look into this. I know I've crossed many bridges without crashing though, it just seems the entire E - NE side of the mountain (ivarstead to the towers) that seems to be causing me issues. It would be pretty funny if it's a corrupted mesh despite multiple re-downloads of the mod's and re-installs. I also put "pause" at the end of the batch files to look for errors. Thank you for the suggestion, gives me a place to look. I thought it would have slight artifacts and only CTD if there were multiple meshes, not just one.

oh no, it will crash with a fracking flower petal mesh gone.. I personally refuse to use lawbringer so @wollboi would be better  to help on that particual mod. (i suspect thats the issue you are having). I don't usually play goody goody types, succubus, necromancers, etc, in a D&D i would be more or less chaotic neutral down the list with chaotic and evil being higher on the list than lawful or good...