Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Starfire12

It was the first time in years that i could go to Riften without having to dodge that quest.

To bad there isn't one to avoid the guy in Markarth with the whole oh here you dropped this, come help me and get thrown into prison for your troubles quest..

And you forgot to switch to soul gem eh... or are you trying to rs children  and see if the kid is potato vanilla or rs childrened?

Going to go test m'rissi

6 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I'm planning on multiple paths with secondary exits that you have to unlock first.  As for the story of the place I'm only 1/4 of the way writing it. But it will tie in nicely with my follower, for example hes looking for his lost brother.

Unfortunately with skyrim looking for a brother especially an orc is lore breaking. There is a side quest you get from a older female orc to go find her kid and give her a (?)dagger or (?)axe. Orcs don't go looking for relatives. The Nords on the other hand are all about family and kin. (Ralof and Gerder in the beginning when you get to riverwood comes to mind) (or in the Rigmor of XXX series the Nord who adopted Sorella was absolutely pissed you would even ask him to allow her to shoot an arrow to destroy a portal). Now being sent out to find X for the stronghold because the Chieftain or Malacath ordered it would absolutely fall in line with lore, and you could even make it where YOU are visited by Malacath in the middle of nowhere to help said orc retrieve x and y from places a and b. Doing that you could tie it in with the reputation mod since being honorable is part of the code (which is suprisigly fluid for it to be called a "code") But make him a mountain of a man/orc/elf. (think Lyris Titanborn from ESO) big ass nord is only to her shoulders. 

or.. 

To found a new stronghold Malacath ordered him to go find certain relics before he will give his blessing.. 

and depending on how you do the whole "this is why i should do this i.e. the intro, should sort of dictate what mobs are in there.. You might even be able to use some of the ESO playbook with the vampires and werewolves being imprisoned inside stone/metal "coffins" (for the love of god don't use the drauger ones if you do) and ou could have some really nasty surprises. Such as door v will only open for a vampire, whereas door w will only open for a werewolf. and then your totally committed to going through what is basically half the crawl unless you force the PC to be one then the other then become cured to finish. It's all in how nasty you want to be.

Shutting up now...

12 hours ago, jaeos said:

And you forgot to switch to soul gem eh... or are you trying to rs children  and see if the kid is potato vanilla or rs childrened?

Exactly. Made a hardsave before that in case the patch doesn't work.

M'rissi is adorable. ?

I really dig the 'new lips' added by 'Expressive Facegen Morphs SE'. Its only a small detail, but it adds a lot to the look of the PC. Its simply the cherry on top.

Also the new animations with 'Nemesis'. Very nice response time and they look good too. Compared to this FNIS feels really sluggish...

@jaeos

You'll be in for a surprise then for these guys a very nasty in packs.  Taking some reference points from some animes.  That's all I'm saying currently.  I almost got first floor design down so it be a while.  This is my first mod after all so I want to take my time.  I will look up lore as you stated dont want to go to far off.   Anyways back to aylis mod pics for beginners 

2 hours ago, Dirknina said:

How do creatures look?

It is atm a mix of FNIS and Nemesis. Had no problems so far. But everything with creatures is as slow as it was before.

Also HPH for NPC looks very very nice (once you figured out how all that stuff works). This is as big as the switch from vanilla body to 3BBB.  

Two more mods (i'm leaving one out 'til everything is patched/updated) and i can finally wrap this part up.

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

I'm going to wait tell you update main page before trying to redo my list so far everything is stable on my end.  Still testing compatibility with FM and HPM

Should be ready soonâ„¢. ;)

The hard part will be to offer a 'Low-Poly' and a 'High-Poly' path at the same time. There are some major contradictions i have to combine in that list.

Added entry: 'High-Poly' vs. 'Low-Poly' to post #2

Added > ⚪  : This mod/group is ONLY for the 'Low-Poly' version of the list. DON'T use it if you want to go 'High-Poly'!

Updated a few descriptions

Why is a chicken tougher than the Dragonborn?

Spoiler

It survives a lightning strike. Can you say the same, milkdrinker?

Previous update

Updating status to '3.0.0'.

Adding support for 'High-Poly-Heads'. And HPH, ladies and gentleman, brings the game visually a big step forward. 

REMOVED mods:

Textures

Cleaner Bridges - No More Bridge Dirt                 Bug fixed via Reshade/ENB update

PC

Aesthetic Elves                                                       Conflicted with the new mods.

Physics and Animation

Pretty Female Idles                                                Redundant

Weapons and Armor

Rustic Armor and Weapons                                   Redundant

Weather and Lighting

Rudy ENB Night Sky                                              Redundant since ENB V4.40

ADDED/MOVED mods:

Preinstallation

Arfien's ReShade

Textures

Burned Book Retexture

CleverCharff's Windhelm

JS Purses and Septims SE                                         I recommend not to install the gold piles

Ancient Imperial Septims

Crusty Loaves

Better Sweetrolls

Creatures

Deer and Elk

PC

Expressive Facegen Morphs SE

Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition

Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition

Physics and Animation

Movement Behavior Overhaul SE

Jump Behavior Overhaul

Nemesis                                                                    Read the instructions in post #3

Override

Dawnguard Sentries Plus                                          No idea how and why this mod ended up in 'Creatures'.

Thieves Guild Requirements SE

NPC (High-Poly)

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources                      Required otherwise we get black faces. Or skip it and make a bashed patch.

High Poly NPC Overhaul - SSE Loose 

High Poly NPC Overhaul - JK's Skyrim

High Poly NPC Overhaul - ASLAL

Sound

NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer

UPLOAD:

None

In the works:

Texture Patch (File)                                                   <- Working on it

Skyrim Water Flow Fix                                              <- Might be redundant. Got to recheck the rivers (done), lakes (done) and the coastline

The Tale of Tsatampra Xiros                                     <- Sounds interesting

Ashlander Apparel                                                   <- Could work well for a Dunmer

6 hours ago, Dirknina said:

@jaeos

You'll be in for a surprise then for these guys a very nasty in packs.  Taking some reference points from some animes.  That's all I'm saying currently.  I almost got first floor design down so it be a while.  This is my first mod after all so I want to take my time.  I will look up lore as you stated dont want to go to far off.   Anyways back to aylis mod pics for beginners 

Awesome. If you want me to try it out with the special races i use let me know, or you can get them from here on LL from an author called trykz i use the daughter of coldharbour and the forest nymphs race mods. 

Great work again @Aylis.

Especially the Nemesis addition seems like a huge improvement.

What happened to Signature Equipment? I seem to remember you wanted to take a look into this mod. Seems interesting to me.

--

Some of mods I personally installed in addition to your list:

--

If anyone else didnt like it that their pc is covering herself when naked - just set the folder 2101 in the EVG Conditional Idles to hidden (or remove it)

--

edit: High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources - in it's description it says "This is the textures for the hair packed into a BSA. If you already have KS Hairdos SSE then you shouldn't need this." - doesn't that make this pack redundant?

5 hours ago, johnny0183 said:

What happened to Signature Equipment? I seem to remember you wanted to take a look into this mod. Seems interesting to me.

If anyone else didnt like it that their pc is covering herself when naked - just set the folder 2101 in the EVG Conditional Idles to hidden (or remove it)

edit: High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources - in it's description it says "This is the textures for the hair packed into a BSA. If you already have KS Hairdos SSE then you shouldn't need this." - doesn't that make this pack redundant?

1. Still checking. It didn't do anything so far...

2. I quote myself:

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources                      Required otherwise we get black faces. ?

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

Does this mean that since we got nemesis and fnis working together we can add more DAR replacers like Diverse normal random attack

Now we got all options available. And that one looks very interesting.

I just found a mod that combines everything i really wanted to have in the game (and would make quite some room in the modlist):

Vaultman30's Armor Extended SE (Video)

Fits to my vision of getting the game more realistic, less trouble during the installation and less separate mods to download. Sounds like a win-win to me. 

6 minutes ago, Aylis said:

1. Still checking. It didn't do anything so far...

Running it myself atm. The easiest way to see it works is that the level of upgrade increases e.g. flawless, exotic etc. This also works for jewelry though that's only for the price, it doesn't do anything else.

8 minutes ago, Aylis said:

2. I quote myself:

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources                      Required otherwise we get black faces. ?

Ofc I saw that  but I figured we might just have to play with the load order a bit ?

6 minutes ago, johnny0183 said:

but I figured we might just have to play with the load order a bit ?

That was the first thing i tried during testing. ;)

But if you have no other mods that affect NPC and still get those black faces... Maybe KS got an update that doesn't like the facegen of that mod.

20 minutes ago, Aylis said:

That was the first thing i tried during testing. ;)

But if you have no other mods that affect NPC and still get those black faces... Maybe KS got an update that doesn't like the facegen of that mod.

Now testing it for myself but a bashed patch seems to solve it without the extra mod. Ofc the patch will also take up that esp slot but a bashed patch is beneficial for more than just fixing faces.

Just for the creating the bashed patch Wrye Bash is still beginner friendly;

1. Install Wrye in the Skyrim folder (so you get ..\Skyrim Special Edition\Mopy\[files])
  2. Link to wrye in MO2 just like DynDOLOD, FNIS etc.
  3. Start Wrye
  4. Right click the bashed patch at the bottom
  5. Choose "Rebuild Patch..."
  6. On the next screen click "Build Patch"
  7. Do not activate the patch via Wrye
  8. Create a Bashed Patch mod from overwrite and place it just above the DynDOLOD outputs
  9. Activate the mod

They way this list is going + my extra mods that not on list I'm going to have to get a bigger hard drive.  Especially with me building a mod.

This is taken from high poly npc overhaul front page

you don't like the hair that come with this mod, remember that this is compatible with any retexture for KS Hair.

Examples:

O.o

Vaultman30's Armor Extended SE (and two or three patches) would easily replace a lot of separate mods.

Spoiler

Beautiful Amulets and Rings

Early-Middleages Helmets pack SSE

Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor and Weapons

Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor CBBE SE

Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons

Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Mesh patch

Guards Armor Replacer SSE

NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor Replacers SSE

Vanilla Armor Replacers - NordWarUA Improved Upscaled Textures

New Legion

New Legion - NordWarUA Improved Upscaled Textures

Witcher 2 Steel Plate Armour Replacer

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE

Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE - Amulet

Immersive Weapon Integration

CC's UHD Stalhrim Weapons and Armor

Real Bows

Real Lothlorien Bow <- I was working on this one Might still be useful

Immersive Weapon Integration to Morrowloot Ultimate Patch

Immersive Weapon Integration - Face Gen

Vanilla Armor Replacers Patches

XYZ Body - Topless Forsworn

Those i'd have to recheck:

Frankly HD Miraak

Frankly HD Miraak - CBBE SE

Truly Light Elven Armor (Female) - CBBE 3BBB

Aevrigheim - Miraak's Sword and Staff Replacer

Elven Blades - Elven Sword and Greatsword Model Replacers

Ebony Edge - Ebony Sword and Greatsword model replacers

Glass Blades - Glass Sword and Greatsword Replacers

10 minutes ago, johnny0183 said:

I give you 2 days before you found enough mods to fill those slots back up ?

My HDD always looks really scared when i open Nexus... ?

On the serious side. This will save ~10 ESP in the LO and will also reduce the required room on the drive. I'll give it a spin...

...and one day in the future i can actually play the game and don't have to restart.