Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

4 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@Starfire12

1. It hasn't been added yet. ;) I'm still running the last checks (but it will be most likely in the list later).

2. I don't know 'Sexlab Solutions'...

Well I can help solve at least half that problem ;) . Here you go:

Was one of my favourite SexLab mods back when playing Oldrim, because it's very Lore-friendly/immersive/whatever given what it does. I read on the conversion page, that the LE version works with SE, so I installed it and seems to play nice with the SSE and the new SexLab so far.

@tamaster92 @Aylis I seem to remeber having that issue. It had something to do with billboards and the associated mod getting overwritten with them. I don't remeber what it was exactly. It might take me a few hours to find the post and see if there was a fix mentioned or a trigger so i remember. found the post. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-221-3bbb-and-hdt-smp/?do=findComment&comment=2971156

32 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

haven't decided where world connection going to be yet

Why not have the player search for an object that supposedly leads to a hidden treasure, and, when the player picks it up, teleports the PC to the start of the dungeon. Wrap a nice story around it, add some lore (or use existing one) and you got a lot of freedom to design and place it.

17 minutes ago, orclover69 said:

Whats the best mod to initiate sexlab animations?

That depends on what exactly you want. 'Dibella Sisterhood' opens options to talk to people, 'Defeat' when you get defeated, and so on and so on...

@DiXDi

I think it was the color option in 3BBB. You have to find the right color for the skintone you're using otherwise it will look totally off.

Spoiler

Pink tone (way too bright)                                                                                Red tone (looks good)

393312873_SkyrimSE2020-09-1205-57-56.jpg.af16f1d085604ced67748177a3811eda.jpg

Will edit the entry for 3BBB for that. Done

Maybe this part should better be separated from the main installation. Going through the whole setup just to change this is somewhat silly.

@orclover69

Maybe you should take a look at the stickied conversion thread. There you'll get an overview what is available (including links). I've tested quite a few mods (except the slavery stuff) and if you can tell me what exactly you want to get i might be able to help/assist.

Down to:

Spoiler

RUSTIC ARMOR and WEAPONS SE                           <- Redundant. Will be removed

Crusty Loaves                                                            <- Looks yummy. Will be added.

Better Sweetrolls                                                       <- Now i'm hungry for sweet stuff. Coffee would be nice as well. Will be added.

NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer                                 <- Works fine. Will be added. Thanks for the suggestion.

Rudy ENB Night Sky                                                 <- Redundant. Nightsky now works without it (ENB 4.40). Will be removed

Burned Book Retexture                                            <- It's often the small details that make something good. Will be added.

Thieves Guild Requirements SE                                <- Finally! Something that fixes the <censored> forced start. Will be added.

High Fantasy Deer and Elk                                       <- Looks better Will be added.

Arfien's ReShade                                                      <- 'Standard' now. Will be added. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cleaner Bridges                                                        <- Redundant. Bug seems to be fixed. Will be removed

JS Purses and Septims SE                                         <- The purses look great. Will be added (Set-Up instructions required).

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition   <- ? Will be added.

Skyrim Water Flow Fix                                              <- Might be redundant. Got to recheck the rivers (done), lakes (done) and the coastline

The Tale of Tsatampra Xiros                                     <- Sounds interesting

Ashlander Apparel                                                   <- Could work well for a Dunmer Testing...

CleverCharff's Windhelm                                         <- Dark and gloomy. Exterior looks good - got to check the interior.

Movement Behavior Overhaul SE                            <- Looks VERY good but requires Nemesis. Long-time-test - Redundancies?

Jump Behavior Overhaul                                          <- Looks VERY good but also requires Nemesis. Long-time-test - Redundancies?

Amazons - CBBE Bodyslide Preset                           <- Requirements changed. Nope. Only for Orsimar with a separate body for the PC.

3 hours ago, orclover69 said:

playing as a male , ive tried the sexlab romance one but that seems to be buggy

The "standard" has been SLEN and Matchmaker since matchmaker gives you 2 spells called irresistibly attractive and irresistibly attractive-NPC. I've used that to get past guards that would become aggressive if i went past a point (it's one of the civil war quests, go find some blackmail evidence either in markarth or riften). And matchmaker according to the conversion thread works as is.

4 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I haven't gotten that far in my play thou.  My mod is going by markroth or possibly off shout of cinda mines  haven't decided where world connection going to be yet

It's not a main quest dungeon dive. it's outside of riften. And you will only go to it if you are trying to find all the priest masks. Go dive it then see what you think on that length of a dive. 5 stages is a different matter. 4 scavenger hunt quests plus a dive? pretty easy if you even use the main quest first dive as an example. Go to white run. Talk to the Jarl about the dragon attack in Helgen. Go talk to magic guy that sounds like an ass. Go BACK to the area you just left and go kill the wolf , and 3 bandits, enter the door, dive the dungeon. Bleakfalls barrow is only a 2 section dive. Labyrinthian is a 4? section dive. Dweemer ruins often are just really long 3-4 section dives. How big you want the dive is up to you. But remember this.  Don't pack it full of real good goodies then make it where even if i was naked and nothing in my inventory i wouldn't be able to carry it all. I.E. put the really good shit in a chest at the end and just standard random shit everywhere else.

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

Don't pack it full of real good goodies then make it where even if i was naked and nothing in my inventory i wouldn't be able to carry it all. I.E. put the really good shit in a chest at the end and just standard random shit everywhere else.

Oh YES! Many overdo it either with the stats of the items or the amount you can get.

@Dirknina

A few other things:

1. Please for the nines sake no circles (maybe secondary exits).

2. Chasms, dead ends, hidden passages and change of territory are welcome (thats what i love of Meridias temple so much). 

3. Keep it believable. Some dungeons in Skyrim make twists and turns just for the sake of having twists and turns. Thats bad design as 'people' were supposed to either have lived there or at least used the area for a specific reason. The only exception to this are natural formations.

@axz2

It's been abandoned by the OA and there will be no patches for it (the camp could really use some love). Also the bodyslide for it was taken down. And that is one of the things that still angers me after all this time. 

@ All

Please don't forget to update your ENB to version 4.40. There are a few things in there you really want to use.

I think i finally got how HPH interacts with the other mods. With a little luck the next testrun for the NPCs will not end in a desaster (it looked good but was constantly crashing at every door).

This will end up in another step-by-step guide for the installation. I might even have to split NPC in two groups (low- and high-poly).

14 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Starfire12

That should work. The one i'm testing only changes, if i got it right, when something triggers.

Would be nice, if they worked together. I'll just avoid Riften for a while longer, while you testrun the Thieves Guild Mod.

Also: New recommendation. Installed this one a few days ago: Sexy Statues Skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16244?tab=description   Changes the goddess and female Deadra statues into more NSFW version. Very nice fit in the playthrough with LL mods and lightweight. Does not even have an esp.

@Starfire12

It was the first time in years that i could go to Riften without having to dodge that quest.

Won't add the statues. Dibella via sisterhood is enough. ?

@jaeos

Catch! 

Spoiler

Dare not to drop her! ;)

Baby.jpg.5f2c3f19593cd84c5be2acca9d56c815.jpg

Now i have to see how it goes on and what i have to look out for.

Stage 1 worked.

Stage 2 ...                   <- This will be the interesting one

Notes (got to log it before i mix something up)

Spoiler

Combining mods for HPH (Standard LP and HP):

1. Expressive Facegen Morphs SE

2. Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition

3. Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition

4. High Poly Head SE

Spoiler

Testsettings (Run 4)

HPH-T4.jpg.ca0173b5dff68b26a03c20844040f629.jpg

Stable so far - no crashes

NPC (High-Poly)

5. High Poly NPC Overhaul - Ressources << Required!

5 6. High Poly NPC Overhaul - SSE BSA Done

6 7. Prepping LO Done

7 8. New PC Done

8 9. Testrun 5 Done (Checked every NPC in Whiterun, Riverwood and the surrounding area). Stable so far - no crashes

Next run (only HP)

10. High Poly NPC Overhaul - ASLAL

11. High Poly NPC Overhaul - JK's Skyrim

12. Testrun 6 

14 hours ago, Aylis said:

Why not have the player search for an object that supposedly leads to a hidden treasure, and, when the player picks it up, teleports the PC to the start of the dungeon. Wrap a nice story around it, add some lore (or use existing one) and you got a lot of freedom to design and place it.

And if you want to be a total pain, strip them of all their hard earned goodies, that they can only get back when the leave.

12 hours ago, Aylis said:

@DiXDi

I think it was the color option in 3BBB. You have to find the right color for the skintone you're using otherwise it will look totally off.

Reveal hidden contents

Pink tone (way too bright)                                                                                Red tone (looks good)

393312873_SkyrimSE2020-09-1205-57-56.jpg.af16f1d085604ced67748177a3811eda.jpg

Will edit the entry for 3BBB for that. Done

Maybe this part should better be separated from the main installation. Going through the whole setup just to change this is somewhat silly.

Today i found the reason of that purple texture. The reason is simple AF, I somehow didn't update CBBE 3BBB despite the fact that i did that at the end of august.

4 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I'm planning on multiple paths with secondary exits that you have to unlock first.  As for the story of the place I'm only 1/4 of the way writing it. But it will tie in nicely with my follower, for example hes looking for his lost brother.

I would be interested in this once it is ready to play, as it sounds like a fun old school dungeon crawl and would be nice to see how you've designed it.