I have no clue what is going on right now, since everything worked before. But recently if i am visiting the Vilemyr Inn and the moment Accalia (I think her name was, the female doggo) takes on a job as a wench, they both say nothing and it suddenly freezes to a CTD.

Only thing i did was update most mods like Sexlab, Gigolo Mod and Defeat. Tried rolling back but still the same issue.

On SE that's often a sign that the facegen head mesh for the NPC doesn't match the tri file. It works until they move their mouth or change expression, then crashes.  You can check it by trying to interact with all the NPCs involved--if the game crashes as soon as they speak, that's the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. im not sure if its the right spot to ask, but could somebody help me out in a little issue of mine? Recently i was making a lykaios follower for personal usage and i have hit into a little bit issue. I have made her a longer tail and my issue is now no matter what there is a light gap between her spine and her tail. Problem is now no matter how do i edit the tail bone nodes, her spine node, or the hip nodes with nifscope, nothing changing in the game. What can i do to fix it? or can somebody help me with it? Yes. before you ask. i applied them but yet still nothing.

femaletaillykaios.nif

Edited by Weerz
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, Bad Dog said:

Didn't nifskope tell you that applying them probably wouldn't work? Trouble with skinned meshes is they set their position relative to the bones, so you can't just edit the transform.

honestly? i havent checked. >_<

All i know that i managed to do it so-so. Its not as far as was before, but still there is a little gap.

Anyway this is her. the third pic have the gap which left. In armor you wont see it much.

20211005142214_1.jpg

20211005143515_1.jpg

20211005143611_1.jpg

Edited by Weerz

Hello, I have to tell you I love the mod and I'm having a blast ever since I'm playing as a Lykaios.

Though I'm having a hard time getting my male character's schlong to work properly. Changing the erection property by a racemenu slider seems to do nothing, and using an erection spell doesn't unsheath the member. Any suggestions what I can do?

On 10/17/2021 at 8:33 PM, Bad Dog said:

Post a load order and log of you trying the erection spell. Works when I test it.

Here's the load order

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*FISS.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*Campfire.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*Morningstar - Minimalistic Races of Skyrim.esl
*DynDOLOD.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
*Obsidian Weathers.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*FNIS.esp
*UltimateDragons.esp
*HPObjects.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*Valravn - Integrated Combat of Skyrim.esp
*VioLens SE.esp
*DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Obsidian Weathers Patch.esp
*imp_helm_legend.esp
*imp_helm_USSEP.esp
*CT_AskToShowRoom.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*ELFX Fixes.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*Skyrim Alchemy Fixed.esp
*WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
*CBBE.esp
*JK's - ELFX Patch.esp
*Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
*Frostfall.esp
*LykaiosReborn.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*WICO - Immersive Character.esp
*AutoHideAmmo.esp
*HornsAreForever.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*Headtracking.esp
*WICO - Immersive People.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*ArgonianFins.esp
*aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
*icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
*Customizable Camera.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
*AOS_EBT Patch.esp
*Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*HarderLockPicking.esp
*High-level Loot Rarified.esp
*iHUD.esp
*Rebalanced Encounter Zones - Lite.esp
*Unique Uniques.esp
*WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
*AHZmoreHUD.esp
*dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
*BadDogSchlongCore.esp
*LykaiosSchlongs.esp
*TKDodge.esp
*opmfgconsole.esp
*Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Vokrii - AOS Patch.esp
*Vokrii - Skyrim Alchemy Fixed Patch.esp
*Odin - Vokrii Compatibility Patch.esp
*Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*Smooth Argonians.esp
*Realistic AI Detection 2 SE - Medium Interior, Medium Exterior.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
*ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
*JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
*Poser Hotkeys.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*DynDOLOD.esp

How do I get the log of me using that spell?

Oh, man. That is one sick puppy right there.

1. Dunno who's responsible for "_SNQuest" but they need to learn how to check for mods without dumping crap to the log. I'm impressed by the number of mods they apparently integrate with, tho.
  2. XPMSE is crapping the bed all over the place. Dunno if that's usual or special for you.
  3. Here we go: A bunch of mismatched variables on the schlongs script.

Looks like you had an older version of Schlongs and didn't do a clean install. Try on a new game and see if it works--if so you know your load order is good, so go back to this game, uninstall the schlongs, load, save, clean the save game, load, save, re-install the schlongs, load and go.

But the XPMSE problem is real, it's spitting junk to the log basically constantly and is going to ruin your performance. I'd suggest disabling the ESP at the same time as you uninstall the schlongs. Then you can decide if you want to re-enable it.

27 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Oh, man. That is one sick puppy right there.

1. Dunno who's responsible for "_SNQuest" but they need to learn how to check for mods without dumping crap to the log. I'm impressed by the number of mods they apparently integrate with, tho.
  2. XPMSE is crapping the bed all over the place. Dunno if that's usual or special for you.
  3. Here we go: A bunch of mismatched variables on the schlongs script.

Looks like you had an older version of Schlongs and didn't do a clean install. Try on a new game and see if it works--if so you know your load order is good, so go back to this game, uninstall the schlongs, load, save, clean the save game, load, save, re-install the schlongs, load and go.

But the XPMSE problem is real, it's spitting junk to the log basically constantly and is going to ruin your performance. I'd suggest disabling the ESP at the same time as you uninstall the schlongs. Then you can decide if you want to re-enable it.

The thing is - each time I was testing to see if the Schlongs worked properly, I made a new game. So I'm guessing there actually is something wrong with the load order. I doubt this has to do with the older version of SOS messing it up, because I installed the mod only recently and did not have an older version of it.

I'm not surprised XPMSE is causing problems, since I manually deleted some animation files which were messing some stuff for me. I know it's a halfassed solution, but at least it worked. Guess I shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, whether you choose to drop the topic or not, I want to thank you for still being here and helping the poor sods like me, even after all this time. Kudos to you.

Just to make sure that I did nothing wrong I made a new profile with the following load order, trying to enable as little mods as possible. I even made sure to redownload SOS, Lykaios Reborn and Lykaios Schlongs so everything was fresh.

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*LykaiosReborn.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*BadDogSchlongCore.esp
*LykaiosSchlongs.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Booted up the game, started a new game, made a new male Lykaios (in the Alternate Start dungeon), waited a bit for every MCM menu to initialize, stripped the char naked and used the erection spell - still nothing. This is the log after I used the spell and quit the game.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by PartTimeFurry
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Weerz said:

Can i make a standalone follower from her tho?

If you have Creation Kit, you might want to create a new plugin and set LykaiosReborn as Master, then create an actor from the Lykaios race. Later, you can configure the actor to be available as a follower (companion) from the beginning of the game.

You can read the tutorials here and here to learn how to create an actor in Skyrim and set it as a basic follower.

3 hours ago, Weerz said:

also. stupid question. but what do i need from the race plugin to make her have atleast the minimal resembalance to the full plugin?

on the racial way.

Same thing as above. You'll be able to change the appearance and skills of your follower as you wish.

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

If you have Creation Kit, you might want to create a new plugin and set LykaiosReborn as Master, then create an actor from the Lykaios race. Later, you can configure the actor to be available as a follower (companion) from the beginning of the game.

You can read the tutorials here and here to learn how to create an actor in Skyrim and set it as a basic follower.

Same thing as above. You'll be able to change the appearance and skills of your follower as you wish.

dude. i know how to do it. i just do not know how to make a full standalone version from lykaios. i have already made a half standalone follower for myself. ijust posted it on october 5th :P