Hey I am having an issue with my boot. I was playing without any issues to around level 13 where almost every time I got a new pair of heavy armor boots if I equipped them then removed them my game would crash. I say new because the pair of iron boots I was wearing until then have no issues, it also only seem to affect vanilla boots, not ones added through mods (like ones looted in Bruma). I use 3BBE and the digitigrade addon aswell as TEWOBA, I tried rebuilding my body, feet, hands and armor meshes to no avail. Trouble shooting showed that it affects new games aswell, but only Lykaios characters. Any ideas ?

Edit: After further testing, it seems it doesn't affect all heavy armor boots. Dragon bones for instance works fine. I also tried reinstalling TEWOBA but it didn't help.

Edited by Soli14
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 12:08 AM, Soli14 said:

Hey I am having an issue with my boot. I was playing without any issues to around level 13 where almost every time I got a new pair of heavy armor boots if I equipped them then removed them my game would crash. I say new because the pair of iron boots I was wearing until then have no issues, it also only seem to affect vanilla boots, not ones added through mods (like ones looted in Bruma). I use 3BBE and the digitigrade addon aswell as TEWOBA, I tried rebuilding my body, feet, hands and armor meshes to no avail. Trouble shooting showed that it affects new games aswell, but only Lykaios characters. Any ideas ?

Edit: After further testing, it seems it doesn't affect all heavy armor boots. Dragon bones for instance works fine. I also tried reinstalling TEWOBA but it didn't help.

No solution, but something related:

Boots, both clothed and armored, and any i have added from mods work just fine.

However, DD and DCL boots etc crash my game on removal, also only as a Lykaios.

17 hours ago, Dante551 said:

No solution, but something related:

Boots, both clothed and armored, and any i have added from mods work just fine.

However, DD and DCL boots etc crash my game on removal, also only as a Lykaios.

On 1/5/2022 at 9:08 AM, Soli14 said:

I ignored it for long but now i answer it. This race is an unique race with an unique leg and feet. So that literally mean it will be incompatible with mods like you mention.

I do not know why do you expect it to work without compatibility patch.

Also mentioning acronyms wont explain shit ❤️

13 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Basic scale? There is a thing where the body is scaled down slightly when the digi effect is active to keep the height approximately the same. 

Yeah. but with how much, just were wondering because in some animations my followers, well. my lykaios characters are kinda out of size.

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

TEWOBA? DD? DCL?

Devious Devices, Devious Cursed Loot.

8 hours ago, Weerz said:

I do not know why do you expect it to work without compatibility patch.

TBH, my issue is something i was expecting. It is odd to me that i can equip them without issues, but it crashes on removal. Tis okay, i just disable those items :P

So I grabbed the Digi feet from your Furry Fallout mod and edited the meshes for Skyrim SE CBBE so that every thing would line up and had to rework the UV to get Textures to line up close to the Digi Feet patch from this mod also had to add HighHeels offset. looks good in body slide but has some misalignments in game. I assume the problem is with the bone weights but I suck at trying to fix those. other wises looks fine to me. Bad Dog,  If you want body slide files let me know and I'll leave them here.

20220124134000_1.jpg

20220124133952_1.jpg

I don't want them. I'm not doing jack shit with CBBE unless some one sends me a body (or feet & hands) with the CBBE seams. Otherwise I'm going to continue to claim that nobody cares and it's all stupid.

Edit: Actually, if what you have is hands and feet with the CBBE seams I might be interested in that.

Edited by Bad Dog

Gonna feel dumb for asking, but is there a requirement to use the Lykaios Schlongs aside from SOS?

I snagged Ulmer as a follower, and his schlong worked exactly once, and then it never came out of the sheath again, nor did it get it erect.

I had thought it might be my save as i had added a bunch of mods to my game mid playthrough, so i started a new game, and the exact same thing happened.

After the first time having sex with him, his schlong will not get erect.

the only other schlong I have is one of the defaults from SOS, and even that wont get hard on Ulmer anymore. I tried swapping to the default schlong, the Anthro one and then back to the Sheathed one, but noooope, nuffin.

In the previous save, every other schlong worked fine, and in this one its working that way too so far :(

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

It wasn't intended to be that way, but I've heard the schlongs don't act right if you don't have Sexlab.

ive got sexlab all set up and working, unless i missed something in the settings about Lykaios specific schlongs? The default one installed with SOS works just fine during scenes, but this one hasnt after that first sex scene(It stays sheathed.)

Noticed a problem when Using "Khajiit Paw (Digitigrade looking feet)" By Ji0 on nexus. one is that it overrides the feet or Digitigrade feet from this mod instead of jest the Khajiit ones. I've looked at both the mods in CK but got nothing so I assume the problem is with race compatibility. If anyone has a solution I'd love to hear it. Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, has anyone have issues with expressions? i can't seem to make my Lykaios do anything other then the basic expressions.

edit: found the issue. Wrong version of mfg mods.

Edited by mcnv
fixed
On 1/24/2022 at 1:05 PM, ShirouKaz said:

So I grabbed the Digi feet from your Furry Fallout mod and edited the meshes for Skyrim SE CBBE so that every thing would line up and had to rework the UV to get Textures to line up close to the Digi Feet patch from this mod also had to add HighHeels offset. looks good in body slide but has some misalignments in game. I assume the problem is with the bone weights but I suck at trying to fix those. other wises looks fine to me. Bad Dog,  If you want body slide files let me know and I'll leave them here.

20220124134000_1.jpg

20220124133952_1.jpg

I would sure love to have them, trying to fix the seams with zero knowledge how has been driving me insane.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi are there Lykaios races in the levelled list? I read from several comments in this thread that some Lykaois races spawn as bandits and imperial/stormcloak soldiers. I tried to look for them by exploring bandit hideouts and military camps but I haven't seen any of them so far, the only Lykaios that I have seen are the 2 followers near the alchemist shack but other than that I have not seen any other Lykaois. I am using the Nexusmods version if that makes a difference and I do not have any mods enabled that alter the levelled list.