Are you planning on updating this so it can work with the newest version of SKSE? 
I'm having trouble getting it to work. In particular the tail of my character is as stiff as a board.

Edit: I think I fixed it. Nevermind.

Edit 2: Nvm It's still not working. ?

Edited by sorarocks531
13 hours ago, sorarocks531 said:

Are you planning on updating this so it can work with the newest version of SKSE? 
I'm having trouble getting it to work. In particular the tail of my character is as stiff as a board.

Edit: I think I fixed it. Nevermind.

Edit 2: Nvm It's still not working. ?

i dont think its worth to use it yet. the newest skse is not really a full skse. its have it basic functions and such. but to have every other mod work flawlessly they must make it perfect. like. adding the so mentioned plugin manager. which obviously necessery to make the mods work perfect.

Edited by Weerz
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm having a visual problem, i´ve created with creation kit a lykaios follower but his neck is strange, does somebody knows what is happening? I'm using MO2, CBBE, 3BA and the latest version of lykaios mod. Thanks for anyone that can help me uwu. (The issue is this "black gap" on the bottom of her neck).

InkedScreenShot0_LI.jpg

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

That looks like a very old texture with a newer mesh. Used to be that there was transparancy on a neck overlay--I took that off but that seems to be the old texture.

What can i do? I have to remake the npc with a new .npc file of the lykaios new version?

Hello, i found a texture problem when i decided to do a male with a beard.

The file name is "LykaiosBeardAllbraidDark_" according to Racemenu.

Take note that i'm still on 1.5.97.0 meaning that i have not installed the anniversary patch for SSE nor updated the SKSE for it.

SkyrimSE 2021-11-26 12-44-03.png

On a side note, can you grant me the permission to translate it in french to release it on a french site please? (SFW version of course)

Edited by Leclerc47
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, i finally have everything in the last version and could try with a lykaios preset of the last lykaios reborn version and i still having the issue. I have a doubt, when i load the mods on CK, i saw a lykaios reborn.esm and a lykaios reborn.esp, i have loaded the .esp. i need the other too?

Captura de pantalla (1266).png

Id say youd better with reinstalling the entire game from scratch. installing up the lykaios race from here with the anthro legs and start it from scratch. because that issue is not normal.

also should consider using different body. might be the issue also.

Edited by Weerz
On 12/12/2021 at 12:21 AM, Manchitas said:

But I have another little problem :'). I have the lykaios digi 3.2.0.0 installed and i have this foot, it is the digi? I am used to have a long canine one.

did you let it override the base race? must come after it in the load order. also downloaded armors wont work,

Edited by Weerz
On 12/13/2021 at 4:23 AM, Weerz said:

did you let it override the base race? must come after it in the load order. also downloaded armors wont work,

yeah, i did it, but the feet don´t change, is curious, in the CK the feet is the correct one, but in-game it is the feet that i get.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:23 PM, Manchitas said:

yeah, i did it, but the feet don´t change, is curious, in the CK the feet is the correct one, but in-game it is the feet that i get.

i dont know honestly. if both version is the same as you state then there should be no problem unless you using something what alternate your legs. like an armor. also when you create your follower. be sure to not add the legs as master file. as long as your race is lykaios and nothing else, it will have the legs overriden even if its not master.

Edited by Weerz